Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
uff inn dono ka sach mein kuch nahin kiya jaa sakta
they really are made for each other
so i hear we have a super hot precap for monday hope it lives up to the expectations not like the hut scene we were all happy about and nothing happened
cheers for pm see ya monday
ArshiARMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was like...what the!!! Is this really that akadu(arrogant) ASR...I just cnt wait for Monday...
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aaa WoW !!
Todays Epi was Just Amazing ;) i Loved it from the Beginning ;)

When Arnav counted 3, 2 ,1 then that ' Hi ' to ' Tum Wapis Yahan , Wat Happened? ' was just MIND blowing :) .

N the way he came toward Khuhsi , that Smirk was just to die for ;)

Then GH : Garima Too :o :D
Then the Khuhsi 'Tv' Sequence ;) :D Was just Priceless ;)

N The Precap , I'm dead again :)
Can't wait for Monday Now . This time Weekends are going to torture ;) :/
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: highonshows

res๐Ÿ˜Š

ME Initiatlly...
Then:

All Weekend:

That was me after the precap...cant wait for monday...n weekend SBS...hopefully they show something...
Avni โ˜บ๏ธ

My Comment TBE after reading the post...

Edited:

So,... Arnav is his full on naughty mode...
  •  Khushi was left with no choice but to go back to him for quick fix: MONEY.
  •  
  •        He knows all the places she can look for job and get money.
  •  
  •        The Rs 24000, in 24 Hrs can actually back if Khushi says apne humme kharida tha 24 gante ke liye tou humare paas aapka uhkum manne ka alawa aur koi choice nahi tha.
  •        Loved how Garima and Buaji also teased them when he came to GH.

He can be such a tease, totaly in ASR mode.

hes such a sweet heart..when he wants to be lol...

• Smile at all times.
  • Do his bidding for next 24 hours. Yet cant see her hurting.
Loved how he end up putting balm on her leg after the mouch. Apology at the perfect time. At Diwali night he hurt her after returning her payal...

Yes..so its a start...he will repeat everything n apply balm on all her hurts...awww... with love...

So basically he will ask for forgiveness for every time he has hurt her, and at the same time woo her at the same instance too...  Matamorphically actual mein zakhm pe marhaan lagaye ga...how romantic...

yep...๐Ÿ˜

Anajli: I am really scared of how she would react ones she finds out that Arnav spent the night there to oatao Khushi as opposed to Buaji being sick...hope it again doesnt backfire on him.

MU MU MU...๐Ÿ˜ก

GUPTA HOUSE is equal to ROMNACE UNINTERRUPTED.  ๐Ÿคฃ

Promo: Dont even get me started...currently my BP has skyrocketed...๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿคฃ...good enjoy ๐Ÿ˜›
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ...Areeba...

Aaa WoW !!
Todays Epi was Just Amazing ;) i Loved it from the Beginning ;)

When Arnav counted 3, 2 ,1 then that ' Hi ' to ' Tum Wapis Yahan , Wat Happened? ' was just MIND blowing :) .

N the way he came toward Khuhsi , that Smirk was just to die for ;)

Then GH : Garima Too :o :D
Then the Khuhsi 'Tv' Sequence ;) :D Was just Priceless ;)

N The Precap , I'm dead again :)
Can't wait for Monday Now . This time Weekends are going to torture ;) :/

yep torture...๐Ÿ˜†
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Hey awesome post!!!wow i loved today's epi...bechaari khushi..and ohh our ASR!!so smart!
1,2,3 and here is Khushi..wow soo cute and den when he stepped forward!but khushi didnt step back..awww..
ASR's TV! lol KHUSHi!!den Buisness news was awesome..and arnav was enjoying his Bewakoofi..and NEWS lol Arnav ke moo se bahar chae..hahaha lol
and de dance was hahaha so awesome..
After so much time Rabba Vey!!and song Kyun Dard!!awwwh i couldnt stop smiling..and Arnav is goin to set everything goood.
now Anjali im glad she was good today!!
so back to ArHi when Arnav picked her up in his arms and den when dey fell downn..OMG!!bechaara arnav.but khushi ki sympathy jeet li...loland PRECAP!!
Arnav was feeling so releived and when he pinned her on de bed..OMG dey again left me Breathless!!
cant wait for Monday!!
lovely postluv yah!

-Mahi
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Looove the episode sooo much
Well said
Thanks for the pm
unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM!!! 
IREALLYDONTKNOWWHAT TO SAYABIUT TODAY EPI!!!!

i m still in LALA Land!!!๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคชโ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธwhen ArShi fell together i was like "Hell that must have hurt" and when I saw the precap I mean the shirtless ASR with Khushi massaging him and then the pinning scene I was proper froze with my lips sealed โ˜บ๏ธ and when the precap ended... I fell off the sofa like a dead person ๐Ÿ˜†

PS. guess GH knows that the show only depends on ArShi otherwise ppl will nt watch it (crystal clear fact after so many tweets complaining that there rnt enough of ArShi)

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS I LOVE YOU ARSHI BECAUSE U R THE BESTEST SIZZLING HOT JODI ๐Ÿ˜... I LOVE YOU SARUN CUZ U GUYS R SUPERB ACTORS ๐Ÿ‘... AND I LOVE U GAUTAM HEGDE FOR ALL THE SCENES TILL TODAYโค๏ธ... THEY R JUST TOO ADDICTING... NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I WATCH EM STILL CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF EM โ˜บ๏ธ
Edited by mariyakamran - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Wonderful episode and your anaylsis perfect.  Arnav has decided that taking back money and making Khushi ask for it will bring them closer.  ASR is a man with a plan.  So Khushi and Arnav will stay at GH and he will work his magic there!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Khushi hurts her ankle and Arnav is putting cream on it but Khushi decide it is fine but ASR says I carry you.  (He loves carrying is Khushi)  Slips on water and they both falls.  God works in mysterious ways!!  ๐Ÿ˜†

Precap:  Khushi is putting cream on Arnav back (don't believe for a second anything is wrong with it) and in the middle does a flip with their body (at least a 8 out of 10 for flip style) and now Arnav is where he wants to be.  Monday should be interesting for all IPKKND fans.  All heart trouble fans, please DO NOT WATCHED!!!  IPKKND will not be responsible for heart attacks.

Thanks for update and pm.  Have a wonderful weekend Fuzzy...