Another deal...ASR versus Arnav...lol...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
HI friends...awesome epi...full of Arshi...loved it...😳

The epi starts with Khushi checking all her secret places for money... Wow u hide them behind salma khans posters...hahaha... Ur so funny Khushi...she doesn't even have 2400...what will she do now?? Some ppl come to check the house...new tenants...khuhsi drives them away...i bet that was send by Arnav too...arnav buy the place n become the landlord...laad gov...

Poor girl calls shukla jee...the Dabba guy n asks him for help...but Arnav got there before her...he makes an excuse...that cause of most of the ppl were fasting...business is slow...u know we r fasting then no drooling na...lol...my eyes were closed most of the time...lol..Why did u leave this biz...u have everything.brain, beauty..everything..but money...

She tries Mr.happy, the garage guy... He also says,sorry I don't have that much money...yep Arnav knows where she will go for help...ASR...u had to call so many ppl and get them on ur side...wow...what else will u do to get her back...I'm happy...

ASR in his office...counting 3,2,1... N says hi...he knows she's there...that's so cute... She comes n starts. To talk..but couldn't conti...n he fills in for her... Happy jee...Khushi..didn't u get it...he got to happy ji before u...but it's ok...he's trying to win u back...n in this I'm with him...

She tries again and he says...take ur time...I have all the time in the world...but u don't have time...he's so naughty...he's loving it all n so am I... She says...ur enjoying this...how could u do this to me? I m doing what u want me to do and yes...he is not enjoying...he's loving it... U say I'm arrogant...what about u? When I said I'll pay the rent u refused...if ur not egoistic then go ahead and ask me for help...or u can whisper in my ear... Ya ya... U would love that...lol...

Arnav says it's ur right...ur my wife...Arnav really likes playing wife...wife... But khuhsi says I don't need ur help...just money...and for that she's read to work for a month...but he says...Nops...u need 24k...u work 24 hrs...that includes the night...lol...Asr... What's ur plan? She had to do everything he asks her...poor Khushi...the min she says yes...he looked relieved...n they shake hands on it...she's already hating it all...

He moves forward...saying what can u do for me? She stands her ground... Doesn't move back...dhak dhak...she's cornered...can't move back... N says I will work in the office... But he says...no way...I don't want drama in the office...he knows her... She can drive the whole office crazy in 1 min...or he doesn't want to insult her in front of everyone... Says u won't come home, so...he knows they will never be left alone in RH... So the best place he can have her alone is GH...

Arnav reaches GH, and says I'll be here for work...Garima knows why he's here...n for who...Khushi is fuming... Arnav gets comfortable in khushis room...lol

Arnav calls his Di and asks her well being n she says alls fine and says I'm waiting for u, n then we can see the baby together...duh...what baby? Oh ok...remember u r preg...ok... He says...is it ok if I can stay the night at GH...she says ok fine... Anjali knows buaji is sick...oh no...another lie... Anab u might be called a liar again...hmmm...But Anjali is sad...come one...u can share this with naniji or mami ji...they also love u so much...

Khuhsi comes in with tea... N Arnav dodges her and she's running after him with the tea...lol...n finally keeps it on the table...oh man is Khushi fuming...

Arnav's rules for 24s service...smiling all the time n not getting angry...and then he says become a tv for me...does she has a choice...Nops... Becomes a tv... He changed the channel again n again... Poor khuhsi...becomes a biz reporter...news reporter...singer and in the end a dancer...this was too much for her...she said u want me to dance at ur tune...lol...n he says fine don't...deals of... N she started dancing like salman khan n twists her ankle...but as she's stubborn..doesn't give up when he says stop ur hurt... N makes her sit in the end n applies balm on her ankle...just like diwali...n admires her payal and says they r very pretty...do u wear them all the time?..she says yes..they belong to my mom...so he says...I know...I remember...this makes her smile...ok good..ur trying to win her...u insulted her payals last time...so now u want to erase all bad things ur have done to her... While applying the balm he says...I'm sorry for hurting u...
I have lost count of the times u have hurt her...so this covers for all?

She tries to get down...but he wouldn't allow her...but she's adamant and gets off saying I havea to pick clothes from outside...he carries her and walks out... Garima had warned her about puddles in the house cause of rain...he slips n falls...with her in his arms...OMG..that must have hurt...

Precap...now she's applying balm on his back...and he says now u must be happy I got hurt and he pins her on the bed..n says when ur quiet ur eyes speak n they speak the truth...

My Writing IndexEnjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰Loved...loved...loved the episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still am jumping up and down!!!!!!!!!
Love ASR, he's back with a gentle demeanor!!!!!!!!
Love Khushi...she will not give in easily either.

Loved the pre-cap...too hot!!!!!!!!!

πŸ€—Hugs yo you Fazi...love your analysis.

This will be the longest weekend of my life...😲
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res😊

ME Initiatlly...
Then:

All Weekend:

That was me after the precap...cant wait for monday...n weekend SBS...hopefully they show something...
Avni ☺️

My Comment TBE after reading the post...

Edited:

So,... Arnav is his full on naughty mode...
  •  Khushi was left with no choice but to go back to him for quick fix: MONEY.
  •  
  •        He knows all the places she can look for job and get money.
  •  
  •        The Rs 24000, in 24 Hrs can actually back if Khushi says apne humme kharida tha 24 gante ke liye tou humare paas aapka uhkum manne ka alawa aur koi choice nahi tha.
  •        Loved how Garima and Buaji also teased them when he came to GH.

He can be such a tease, totaly in ASR mode.

• Smile at all times.
  • Do his bidding for next 24 hours. Yet cant see her hurting.
Loved how he end up putting balm on her leg after the mouch. Apology at the perfect time. At Diwali night he hurt her after returning her payal...

So basically he will ask for forgiveness for every time he has hurt her, and at the same time woo her at the same instance too...  Matamorphically actual mein zakhm pe marhaan lagaye ga...how romantic...

Anajli: I am really scared of how she would react ones she finds out that Arnav spent the night there to oatao Khushi as opposed to Buaji being sick...hope it again doesnt backfire on him.

GUPTA HOUSE is equal to ROMNACE UNINTERRUPTED.  🀣

Promo: Dont even get me started...currently my BP has skyrocketed...😳

Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fuzzy dear, Super loved the ep. One of its best ep.with best precap over. Thanks 4 pm.Edited by vkp1989 - 11 years ago
.anishaa. thumbnail
πŸ€— Fuzzy!
Today's episode was sooo amazing 😳 
ASR was in full-on playful mode...I LOVED the smirk on his face when Khushi pretended to be the stock market.
In the entire span of the episode, he was bang-on...caring when she got hurt, sweet when he saw her payal, and the precap *faints*
Can't wait for Monday 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
And nice post girl πŸ˜‰
Edited by LOLAnisha - 11 years ago
ARHIFAIRYTALE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Love your post and absolutely LOVED today's episode.😊
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: highonshows

res😊

ME Initiatlly...
Then:

All Weekend:

That was me after the precap...cant wait for monday...n weekend SBS...hopefully they show something...
Avni ☺️

My Comment TBE after reading the post...

🀣 enjoy it...ill watch it after iftar...lol...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dhak Dhak Dhak Dhak Dhak Dhak...

Not going to stop any time soon... πŸ˜†
Arshifan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the episode the precap was the icing on the cake superb loved it.
Awsome post
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the episode and loved your analysis Fuzzy. Waiting for Monday after the hot pre-cap