Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am satisfied to an extent... I wish there was one more epi to elaborate on things further...anyways ...I had tears many times during the epi..dont know how to express my feelings...after the epi...u ppl read it..then we will discuss Edited by farahs_6 - 11 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Farah...You are making me more curious. I'll be able to read it tomorrow only. 
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
read it...
Mash... parh lia???
farahs_6 thumbnail
Mash...where have u disappeared? Parh li...last epi?
Usman. thumbnail
Farah: i can totally imagine which scene made you moist eyed..
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Farah: i can totally imagine which scene made you moist eyed..

Not a specific single scene...there were many scenes which made me teary eyed.. Infact i dont remember any such scene..which made me cry specifically...it was the overall mood of the story
Well...which one was ur guess?
Edited by farahs_6 - 11 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
^the one where Misaal & Sherdil have a telephonic conversation for the first time after his divorce with Shehrbano. and that one scene where they meet after a long time.
farahs_6 thumbnail
I cried there too..when Sherbano comes to give Misaal to SD..and both Sherbano and Aks have a conversation and she says sorry to Aks..for her father's wrongdoing...and when Aks asks SD to marry SB...and she tells him abt Misaal.. I really felt bad for Misaal...in the whole epi...

Did u like the end?
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

I cried there too..when Sherbano comes to give Misaal to SD..and both Sherbano and Aks have a conversation and she says sorry to Aks..for her father's wrongdoing...and when Aks asks SD to marry SB...and she tells him abt Misaal.. I really felt bad for Misaal...in the whole epi...

Did u like the end?

you know what I know some one who belongs to a broken family ..in her case she could not get the love of both parents.. 
She fell for one of her teacher who wasnt really a typically good looking guy but because of her polite & loving behavour she simply fell head over heals on him. So, Misaal's condition was very identical to her.
anyway, i liked the end...
farahs_6 thumbnail
Even I liked the end...but how many girls...can actually do...what Aks did? Bhtt hi baray dil ka kaam hai...jo us ne end mein kia...

Also..how were Shehrbano and SD so normal in the last scene? After all tht had happened b/w them..It was not soo easy... I mean I know it would have taken them years to get normal..as was evident in an old scene also..where they were together for yrs...but not happy...so obviously it wud have taken them years to get back to normal..like they were in the last scene..but just in the previous scene  Aks had asked SD to marry SB..and then suddenly the last scene.. I wd have liked a little bit more elaboration on how things got normal b/w them..not detailed offcourse..but even a page more...would suffice..

But it was ok this way too...left it to the reader's imagination...

Also I  think there was a little mistake.. I think 2-3 epis ago..when we were first told abt SD-Aks marriage...when they both come back to tht house after 10 yrs...Tughral was 9 yrs old and Bazil was also there..Tughral being 9 yrs old meant they had been married for almost 10 yrs then...But in this epi...when Sherbano comes back to give Misal to SD, Aks thinks tht Sherbano has changed a lot..just in 5 yrs time.. Its not like 10-20 yrs have passed..and both Bazil and Tughral were there.. It meant tht Aks and SD had been married for almost 5 yrs here...and SB had come...and just after few days of her going back..Aks asks SD to marry SB..Even if we assume..tht it must have taken months..or even a yr to convince them both and they got married a yr later...so it meant 6 yrs at max...but in tht earlier scene...they showed tht they had been married for 10 yrs...and there was no Shehrbano or Misal then...bcoz after SD getting married to Sherbano ago.. Aks was posted in some other place and she asked SD to live with SB...hain na?

Mash...aa bhi jao...ab...
Where has Fatima disappeared?
Edited by farahs_6 - 11 years ago