Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ridam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone...sorry for barging in...but I was searching for Umera Ahmed and stumbled upon your FC.
I have not read her novels as I cannot read Urdu and I do not know whether translations are available online or as books...I would definitely like to read them. ðŸ˜Š
I came to know about her through the serials that I watched specially ZGH, Durr e Shawar and now Kankar.
I also tried watching Shehr e zaat but that is the only one that I could not watch completely😕.
I like the way she writes her characters...they are so well rounded ,mostly the women .Though I am an Indian I have no problem connecting with her characters as a woman and wife.
Please let me know if you have names of her other serials that I could watch or links of her translated novels. Also whether you would mind if I drop by to discuss her work from time to time.
Thanks.
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you Misek.

I asked Misek to open the FC again because I'll start reading Aab-e-hayat soon...and will need a place to pour out my thoughts. So anyone still here?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi.. I'm here.. but I'm not reading Aab-e-hayaat.. want to read it in book form in one go..
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Usman...if only I had your restraint. I had decided to read the book too...but no self control at all. I have been getting khwateen since November though  haven't started with it yet...scared it would ruin Peer-e-Kamil for me.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know... its been tough controlling myself. My sister has started it.. and I usually avoid talking to her regarding Aab-e-hayaat.. since I don't want her to spoilit for me 😆
I read aks episode by episode..and it was tough reading one episode and then waiting one whole month for the other..

Btw, aks was supposed to be dramatized..wonder what happened?
ARMAAN_DEWANI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ab e Hayat is all about Salar Sikander