Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i know howzzat... there were a lot of loopholes in the script.. i dint get what message she intended to convey through this serial.. anyway, here is what i posted in MDKJZB Discussion thread in PSFabout last episode

Originally posted by: Usman.

I sat through the whole episode just for that one scene.. and it came right at the end and how conveniently they moved to next scene without showing what happened thereafter. I mean Amna & Zakiya's proper reaction should've been displayed. 

and poor Arfa, she lands up in karachi after 7 or 8 years i think and right after landing she sees that man because of whom she dint move out of her town ðŸ˜† what an irony. 
I strongly feel that Amna should not have gone back to Zakiya's place after divorce. She should've stayed there with Arfa-Junaid.

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Usman...Not every show out there gives a message, you know. Least of all a show like Mere Dard which was too contrived and manipulative to begin with.

OK, anyone seen the trailers for Coke Kahani? Looks nice. Sigh...where are you, Fatty?!
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Usman...Not every show out there gives a message, you know. Least of all a show like Mere Dard which was too contrived and manipulative to begin with.

OK, anyone seen the trailers for Coke Kahani? Looks nice. Sigh...where are you, Fatty?!

I know Mash! not every show conveys a message but the writer claimed it will give out a message.. and when you are addressing too many social evils. People will expect a message to be conveyed.
anyway, the serial started off quite well and gradually lost it grip

@ Coke Kahani. no.. what is it about? and what about cast?
farahs_6 thumbnail
kahan ghayb hain sab log?

Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

kahan ghayb hain sab log?

I'm here only.. others have disappeared.. Aks last epi will be out in a couple of days.. lets see whats in store for us..
farahs_6 thumbnail
Pakiza is out there in the market..and its really the last epi.. I havent read it yet, though

Tu sab log jahan jahan ghayb hain...wapis aajayein
Edited by farahs_6 - 11 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Farah...I heard that too. I'm waiting for Monday now...I don't think I can get on this weekend...stores aren't open..aur hum bhi ghar mein band hain iss waqt.

Fatty toh pata nahin kahan gaib hai...I Pm'ed her too but she's off the IF grid for some time now...
Usman. thumbnail
its uploaded on UA page of fb..
farahs_6 thumbnail
Kis kis ne parh liya..Aks? I have read it
Usman. thumbnail
not yet...

Farah are you satisified with the ending?