Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

tanhaiyan naye silsillay nahi dekha?

Saw few initial epis and then left...it was boring...overacting bhi thee...aur senseless plot...too stretched too...Zara/Shahnaz Shaikh was badly badly missed...Also they could come up with much better story of Zara/Zain..saw few scenes of sec last epi too where they told wht had happened to Zara...
farahs_6 thumbnail
Did anyone read Umera Ahmed's answers related to Aks..in Pakiza this month?

Usman..hav u read it?

Mash...Fatima...ab tu aajao...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Saw few initial epis and then left...it was boring...overacting bhi thee...aur senseless plot...too stretched too...Zara/Shahnaz Shaikh was badly badly missed...Also they could come up with much better story of Zara/Zain..saw few scenes of sec last epi too where they told wht had happened to Zara...

i also watched it on and off..

there is nothing interesting on air on tv these days
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Did anyone read Umera Ahmed's answers related to Aks..in Pakiza this month?

Usman..hav u read it?

Mash...Fatima...ab tu aajao...

nahi.. dint read it..
kuch interesting tha?

howzzat is also missing in action
Edited by Usman. - 11 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

nahi.. dint read it..
kuch interesting tha?

howzzat it also missing in action

Haan Umera's answers are interesting..infact questions were not written there...only answers but answers were good and detailed...u  should read
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey everyone...sorry I haven't been around. I was a bit busy, was not feeling particularly fangirly about UA...and was not watching any Pakistani show other than CK...and I knew no one was watching it toh didn't come.

I have started watching this new drama on ARY...Silwatein. Only two episodes have aired and I like it. Love how NATURAL it is. Aminah's character is intriguingly refreshing from all the boring and stereotype heroins on TV these days. Anyone watching it?
Usman. thumbnail
Hey Mash..
good to have you back.
I watched CK & kinda liked it.

farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Hey everyone...sorry I haven't been around. I was a bit busy, was not feeling particularly fangirly about UA...and was not watching any Pakistani show other than CK...and I knew no one was watching it toh didn't come.

I have started watching this new drama on ARY...Silwatein. Only two episodes have aired and I like it. Love how NATURAL it is. Aminah's character is intriguingly refreshing from all the boring and stereotype heroins on TV these days. Anyone watching it?

Hi Mash... Long time, no see

Post ur thoughts abt Aks ending na...no one here discussed here really in length abt it...Wht did u think abt Aks end...and did u read Umera's answers related to Aks in Pakiza last month?..
farahs_6 thumbnail
I am watching Zindagi gulzar hai...and watched few epis of Siskiyaan on ARY.. Does anyone watch it?... Its a story of 5 friends and their family life.. They hav touched nice and everyday issues .. ZQ is crazy abt her 12 yr daughter getting fat..so she makes her do strict dieting...which is making her daughter complexed...and her husband Ejaz Aslam keeps on saying...dont be so strict on her with this..shes just a kid..but otherwise they r happily married.. Theres another friend whos kids are extremely naughty...Ateeqa Odho and Asif Raza Mir are also a couple..whose son has started to take drugs..while Atiqa Odho is a psychiatrist herself...Zhalay Sarhadi's mother in law watches Indian dramas...Zhalay has started to do job..while her mother in law is not happy abt it..so she keeps feeding her children tht now tht your mom is doing job..she wont hav time for you and wont care for u.. Then theres another one..whos husband has married someone else..

Overall..i find it a nice drama...though I dont watch it regularly...
farahs_6 thumbnail
Kahan ghayb hogaye sab ke sab?