NEW FF: AN UGLY TRUTH - THEAD 2 Precap Pt22 -pg142

Posted: 11 years ago
Thread 1 ( Part 1 to 11):  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3023618

Thread 2 :

Part 12:

Part 12:

It was Afternoon 02:00 and Arnav was roaming in his room restlessly knowing that at 03:00 she would be at the Airport receiving Karan and his Family. He called up his Source again..

Arnav: Be at the Arrivals Terminal today at 03:00.. I need some pictures of her while she receives his family.. Understood?
Source: Pictures? 
Arnav: Yeah.. You heard it right.. I need every damm expression of hers in that pictures while she receives Karan Thakkar and his family.. And one more thing,.. I want you to Enroll my name in the upcoming charity football match sponsered by the Golf's club.. This weekend..
Source: Football Match? Are you sure ASR? I mean you never did all this.. Why now?
Arnav: Do as asked.. I know Karan is the captain of the Blue Team.. I want my name as the captain of the Red Team.. Ok?
Source: Ok.. I will get your name enrolled..
Arnav kept the call and then sat on the recliner.. 

It was Afternoon. Khushi reached the Airport and also Arnav's Source. The Arrivals section was flooded by the Passengers who came out.. And then came the most awaited Thakkar Family.. Dad , Mom and Son.. There was a wide smile on Khushi's face as she saw them and this was clicked by the Source.CLICK... She came to them and then she first touched Karan's mom and dad's feet for their blessings..CLICK.. She then waved her hand with Karan but Karan looked damm excited  meeting her. He pulled her and hugged her.. CLICK... She smiled and pulled back and then pinched his cheeks ..CLICK... The driver finally came and started loading their bags inside the Car.. Karan's mom and dad seated inside and assisted the driver.. Karan and Khushi were talking to each other.. Karan removed something from his Pocket... CLICK.. And then he gave it to Khushi who accepted it surprisingly.. CLICK.. He asked her to Open it.. She opened it and found a Ring.. CLICK.. She looked at him and he smiled and said something in her ears... CLICK.. She noded and then finally they sat inside the Car.. Karan ahead and she back with his mom and dad.. CLICK..

THe source developed all these pictures and then sent them to Arnav who was waiting for them desperately in RM. Hari Prasad got the envelope to Arnav. Arnav took it from him and then closed the door. He hurridly opened the envelope and saw all the Pictures and no doubt his Blood was boiling with the highest temperature.. Specially after seeing Karan and Khushi hugging.. How could she Hug someone like that? And not just that he also gifted her a Ring. What was that supposed to mean? Were they planning to get engaged?

He threw the Photos on the bed and then banged his own fist on the Wall aside.. He was breathless.. He felt like the entire world is on fire today.. He saw the time. It was 05:00Pm means she would be getting ready now to leave for the Mehta's Party.. 

He opened his closet and started selecting a Suit for the Party. He gathered all the Photos again together and placed them inside the envelope..

In Gupta House..

Khushi and the entire Gupta and Thakkar Family were chatting in the Living room.. 
Khushi: So what Karan.. We all know only you will win the Match.. No one else has that much Guts to win. You are a champion..
Karan: I Know Khushi.. But this time I heard that the Top member of the Golf Club himself is participating.. And he sounds to be more better player than me.. 
Khushi: Whoever he is.. No one can beat Karan..
Karan's Mom: Khushi has so much faith in Karan.. And Karan you should speed up your practice inorder to let her faith win..
Karan: Yeah Mom.. I know..  Well Khushi.. You didnt show me your room yet..
Khushi: Ohh Sorry Karan.. Come I will show you..

Karan and Khushi left and all the family members watched them leaving.. 

Karan's Father: We like Khushi a lot Shashi. Did you manage to ask her for getting married to Karan?
Shashi: Actually she was recently informed of her child marriage by us.. She still has not come out of it.. And asking her so soon about Karan.. I guess we should wait some more time..
Karan's Mother: Yes.. I understand.. No worries.. We can wait fo her.. 
Garima and Shashi were happy that this family was so eager to accept Khushi as their Bahu.. 

Khushi and KAran reached her room..

Khushi: SO Karan.. This is my room..
Karan: Wow.. So typical girly room.. I must say..
Khushi smiled.. She opened the windows and then the curtains of her room. They both stood at the Window looking outside...

Karan: Khushi.. I hope you like the ring?
Khushi looked at him,. She had so much emotions in her eyes which were visible in the form of droplets in them..
Karan: Ohh God Khushi.. Please dont feel bad.. I mean I told you.. I like you and Wanna get married to you.. But only when you wish to.. 
Khushi wiped her tears and then again looked ahead..
Khushi: Karan.. Its your goodness that you consider me for being your future wife.. But..
Karan interrupted..
Karan: No Khushi.. I dont want any But and If here.. Please. I know about your child marriage and I know that should affect your present life too.. It was so illegal to get married to someone like that.  I dont consider that marriage at all.. 
Khushi remembered all the scenes when the child marriage topic was highlighted. The way she met Arnav, his mom, her visits to RM and then Arnav spying on her that she entered in their lives on some purpose.. 

Khushi: Lets change the topic Karan.. Talk something else..

The topic was changed in Gupta House but there was no change in Arnav's behaviour in RM. He was getting rude and ruder every hour and Asha was noticing everything. For just HP dropping the tea cup ..not on him but on the Carpet, he took the whole House on his head.. 

Anjali: Chotte please.. Dont be so hyper.. Its just some Tea on the Carpet.. HP will clear it off..
Arnav: He better does.. If he doesnt.. I would make sure HP is cleared off from here..

He said that and left his House for the Mehta's Party. Asha stopped him in the Living room..

Asha: Arnav.. You going out now?
Arnav: Yeah Mumma.. A Party..
Asha: With Lavanya?
Arnav: Nope.. I am not taking her anymore.. Infact I just told her that we could be just friends .. I dont want to marry her..
Asha was happy hearing this..
Asha: So that means you fine getting married to Akshata?
Arnav was now getting irritated again..He turned back to his mumma and tried getting all the left patience in him out.. And spoke 

Arnav: I am not getting married to anyone now Mumma.. And this is final.. And incase you still try my patience.. I would make sure I will get my current wife Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada in this house.. You accept it or not.. I dont care..

He said that and then moved out of the house.. Asha was shocked.. Her son was lost completely.. This man was not her son. He was Arnav Singh Raizada .. HUSBAND of some Khushi.. 

Precap for Part 13:

Khushi had not seen Arnav yet in this Party.. Arnav took a glass of Red Vine and started admiring her.. She was smiling while Karan was talking.. Arnav made sure he was a bit near to them so that he could hear them converse.. He was already dieing of jealousy and hearing their conversation now he was doubtful if he would just remove his Gun and shot that guy.. 

Khushi: Karan.. You and your pranks.. Trust me.. I always go mad listening them. I mean how can someone be so fun loving.. Really.. Everyone should be like you..
Karan: Ohh Ho..!! Khushi.. Dont say Everyone.. 
Khushi: Why?
KAran neared her a bit and she was surprised..

Karan: Because there should be only one person so close in every girls life.. Not many.. And in your life its me..

PART 13 - Page 22
Part 14 - Page 31
Precap for Part 15 - Page 31
Part 15 - Page 46
Part 16 - Page 54
Precap for Part 17 - Page 54
Part 17 - Page 68

Part 18 - Page 75

Precap for Part 19 - Page 75
Part 19 - Page 92

Precap for Part 20 - Page 101

Part 20 - Page 111

Precap for Part 21 - Page 119

Part 21 - Page 134
Precap for Part 22 - Page 142

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_CrazySuzi_ thumbnail
First one😃
Congo fr d new thread😊

awesum update lyk always...Husband of khushi singh raizada.. loved it...😊
Edited by _CrazySuzi_ - 11 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
congrats for the second thread...loved the update...so Arnav is all j...

and KAran is so charming...so eager to read the next part...
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on new thread..
y is arnav getting so hyper wen he himself had lots of affairs ?! double std...
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Madhu, congrats on the new thread.

Wow, the convo between Arnav and Asha was great. Arnav has shocked his mother. Also Karan and Khushi and the other convos were wonderful.

Waiting to read more

Kannvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread
awesome update
continue soon
samster03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent update...!!!! Loved karan and khushi together..and arnav gettin jealous made me happyyy..!! And congrats for the new thread..!!!Edited by samster03 - 11 years ago
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
madhu u r maki me crazy wid this ff...its just awesome..thx for the sat update ad pm:)
-Sparsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congratzz 4d new thread
nd Awsumm updt
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats for the new thread. Arnav is so damn jealous, I can't imagine what he will do with so much jealousy