One Week Left :'( Your Opinions, Predictions???

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, with the last week of Laado finally here(sadly) what do you wish to happen and what are your predictions? We've come  a long way now and after years and years of many twists and turns, and mountains of thrillers lets put every thought of our feelings and expressions towards the show...

Firstly,i am going 2 miss laado😭(specially jhanvi for whom i am watching the show)...it was really a good show if i minus some irritating tracks...i don,t  want the show 2 end so soon but as laado is tremendously falling in the trp chart in better 2 end the show now...

about my wish, after surya's death i really wanterd vikram 2 be paired opposite jhanvi(it is true that no none can replace surya but i can't see her dressed as widow)...but that doesn't seem 2 happen...now i wish at least they show jhanvi pregnant...she deserves a little happiness at least...

about prediction,i think jhanvi will surely win the election...as the show is going 2 end CV's must have thought of something positive...ammaji,santosh,chanda,karan,tanisha,ragini,sara are okay the way they are...but aditya is totally unpredictable...i don't have any idea that whether he will turn positive or remain negative...

Edited by tastahnin - 11 years ago

same here also watching laado because of jhanvi and want to see her happiness.no doubt cvs will show laado's happy ending.
about aditya so i think he will come bak towards his family.
Tastahnin and Vrashali,I am also going to miss Laado like crazy and I'm sure we all will and I too, watched the show just for Jhanvi but then grew more closer to all the characters.Without a doubt, Jhanvi deserves some happiness such as a child and winning against evil Aditiya. Thanks for the lovely predictions.😊
Edited by tasharose - 11 years ago
Really loved Surya tracks.  Stopped watching ever since Diya died...may your predictions/wishes come true.
if Laado had been on 10:30 slot thne with that whole  Rana story and three guys marrying Jhanvi wud have gt 5+ trps..and nO Badey acchhe or Punar Vivah wud have been able to defeat  Laado...Very sad NAIDL will be rembered for its bold story telling
Originally posted by JuhiRockz

Really loved Surya tracks.  Stopped watching ever since Diya died...may your predictions/wishes come true.
Thanks Juhi, I hope so too😳
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

if Laado had been on 10:30 slot thne with that whole  Rana story and three guys marrying Jhanvi wud have gt 5+ trps..and nO Badey acchhe or Punar Vivah wud have been able to defeat  Laado...Very sad NAIDL will be rembered for its bold story telling
Yeah a great insight u have, Laado has seen it's ups and downs in trps but it's message never lost it's touch.
While watching today's episode it is clear that Ammaji's family is mainly made up of females  now, and to think her family which at one point ran on male's dominance and actions...The women have finially gotten what they deserved and stepped up to aid Ammaji.I think that this is the beginning of Laado's happiness adventure...😊
How did diya died . I stopped watching this show long time ago. What happened