Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yea this track has imense potential ..jus hope cv's execute it well.
alicekhan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thts wht i even want!!!!! its great tht khushi izz finally leaving the stupid RM!! she needs some respect n arnav needs to defend her too!!! now maybe we get to see amazing romance after the seperation😳
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
true...m glad she walked out...tht house is a mad house!!!! no offence...but anjali is becomin un tolerable!!
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely eveline!! GH romantic base for arhi!!!

N buaji will go all out to help Arnav!!!
Koeli thumbnail
i absolutely agree with you and i also wanted khushi to just walk out. its good fro both of them. Both arnav and khushi should actually feel the hollowness. Khushi because she is still very immature as far as love is concerned. Arnav because we all know the reason.

Well i am so looking forward for this track. i am sure we will see good sensible scenes between arshi.

I would love to see frustrated ASR. He will be a treat to watch. I am sure he is going to be MAD to the hilt. Ghar, office Sar pe uthalega i am sure. I want his love to turn to junoon now.
srishipra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Payal should also leave the raizadas.Akash is also behaving like his mother.Until manorma stops calling phati saari, khoon bhhari taang the sisters should not come back.
morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww..agree with you...
am damn happy finally khushi is out of the jungle...
it will be good to see now arnav wooing her as she will not stay with him... 
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SaraaK

I am happy that she is leaving at the same time I am sad for Arnav because Khushi is the only one who could understand him in that zoo house. Not after Khushi accepted him as his husband. Again, I know she probably left because of Anjali🤢

oh arnav is a big boy..and he can take care of himself.😆...and anyways his home is his castle and he is the king...so he is treated royally...but khushi on the other hand was suffering intolerably...so she needed to leave...and this was much required for arnav to realize he cannot survive without her...period..
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaniax

Yea this track has imense potential ..jus hope cv's execute it well.

keeping my fingers crossed...😉
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

i absolutely agree with you and i also wanted khushi to just walk out. its good fro both of them. Both arnav and khushi should actually feel the hollowness. Khushi because she is still very immature as far as love is concerned. Arnav because we all know the reason.

Well i am so looking forward for this track. i am sure we will see good sensible scenes between arshi.

I would love to see frustrated ASR. He will be a treat to watch. I am sure he is going to be MAD to the hilt. Ghar, office Sar pe uthalega i am sure. I want his love to turn to junoon now.

yup...so looking forward to the thwarted and jilted lover...he is going to be like a bear with a sore head...heads are gonna roll..😃.and it will be a treat to watch the old ASR but this time with a pinch of the desperate lover in him...wanna see what he is gonna do to get her back...and in his unique style...