Party Time...Khushi finally leaves RM!!

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Great news...Khushi walks out of Rm...finally!!! For those who are against this twist...fearing a seperation, just give the following a glance:

Absence makes the heart fonder...the moment she walks out...arnav misses her like hell, realizes her true worth...

Now arhi romance moves on to a new setting...outside RM...no interruptions...of any kind...!

It will be interesting to see how Arhi meet after this...coz meet they will...so want to see some new situations and pretexts...

He woos her back...already was in the process of winning her over...now he loses her...just imagine ASR..his defeat and his desperation to win back his Khushi ...we will see the famous ASR temper, frustration, passion, intensity...😍

The avenue to remarriage is opening up...

The anjali factor will stop affecting arnav khushi equation...temporarily...also shyam is back...yippee!

And best...Khushi finally regains some dignity...and walks out ...i so wanted her to do so...in order to maintain's khushi's character, this step was a must...she is out of this mad house...and arhi are back to square one...😊

I see a ton of interesting possibilities in the near future of this show just by looking at mishti's spoilers...glad the cvs are keeping the pace up...

A blessing in disguise indeed!!

Edited by eveline - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i'm waiting ASR to com to GH n woo his lady...in GH people r decent n will provide wid a decent privacy to the couple !!!!πŸ˜‰
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Oh! I think separation has some very interesting possibilities. At least for the moment, it separates the Didi from the Saut :)

I like. As much as this as not the track I would have wanted to see, this is the best I can hope for in the current time :)

Cheers
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavluv

i'm waiting ASR to com to GH n woo his lady...in GH people r decent n will provide wid a decent privacy to the couple !!!!πŸ˜‰

RM had started feeling suffocating...glad the lovers get out of this constraining atmosphere and exploit new situations...
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera30

Oh! I think separation has some very interesting possibilities. At least for the moment, it separates the Didi from the Saut :)

I like. As much as this as not the track I would have wanted to see, this is the best I can hope for in the current time :)

Cheers

as heartless as is sounds i wanted this...i wanted khushi to walk out since long...for multiple reasons...finally its coming true...another catalyst
KIRUCHINA150826 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pls dear help,, does tht mean tht arnav and khushi will not be sharing one frame😭.. means he is in RM AND SHE IS IN GUPTA'S HOUSE, i don't know tht i shd be happy or not.. but little happy by reading ur post,,,
sita1150 thumbnail
AGREED   
though i dnt wnt ARHI seperation bt meeting after sepetration 😳  better chance of passionate ASR and his wooing ,more love, more passion ,no disturbance,πŸ˜‰
once ASR said koi pagal hi hoga jo MRS   raizada hone se paisa aram shan milyi hai zane dega ..
now he ll realize khushi is such a pagalπŸ˜‰,,finally FR  her   dignity ,,now she wll come back with respct
Edited by sita1150 - 11 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiral πŸ€—

I too thought along the similar lines of your post!!

I wanted her to leave RM and go, was getting tired of seeing her walking on eggshells to stay out of Anjali's way, Anji getting insecure with Arnav and Khushi's romance and ofcourse those irritating interruptions... also how badly Mami was treating her...I wish Payal too would leave πŸ˜•

Anyway..I hope they show Arnav wooing her, trying desperately to win her back...and I want to see a remarriage...this time with her consent...
Edited by sbk2 - 11 years ago
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: KIRUCHINA150826

pls dear help,, does tht mean tht arnav and khushi will not be sharing one frame😭.. means he is in RM AND SHE IS IN GUPTA'S HOUSE, i don't know tht i shd be happy or not.. but little happy by reading ur post,,,

do u remember the golden days of khushi and arnav falling in love...they were not living together then..were not in the same frame all the time...both living at their respective houses...yet the romance was unforgettable...
huntinchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bubbling anticipation. Can't wait for ASR to woo her back to Shantivan.😳 Shyam is baaack. πŸ˜ƒ