Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: srishipra

Payal should also leave the raizadas.Akash is also behaving like his mother.Until manorma stops calling phati saari, khoon bhhari taang the sisters should not come back.

even i desperately want payal to quit...but i guess payash is a card the cvs plan to use at a later date...๐Ÿ˜‰
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

oh arnav is a big boy..and he can take care of himself.๐Ÿ˜†...and anyways his home is his castle and he is the king...so he is treated royally...but khushi on the other hand was suffering intolerably...so she needed to leave...and this was much required for arnav to realize he cannot survive without her...period..

I don't agree with this, even king needs someone's attention, and only Khushi was giving him that or would. True, he is a King and treated royally, but that's before Kidnapping track.
Starting from the day he is back no one cares about him makes me so angry really. This man was suppose to die if it wasn't for Khushi๐Ÿ˜ก..Nobody realised that he was in danger, and Khushi saved him๐Ÿ˜ก All I hear is Sister this, sister that  makes me so ill๐Ÿคข Nothing is wrong with that sister. No one cares how Arnav feels in that zoo house.
As for Khushi leaving RM I agree with you 100%. If I was CV I wouldn't let Khushi leave so Arnav can feel something for her. I would make him realise her worth whilst Khushi is living with him. How she is always nice to everyone, but what she gets in return + how he treated her.

Edited by SaraaK - 11 years ago
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraaK

I don't agree with this, even king needs someone's attention, and only Khushi was giving him that or would. True, he is a King and treated royally, but that's before Kidnapping track.
Starting from the day he is back no one cares about him makes me so angry really. This man was suppose to die if it wasn't for Khushi๐Ÿ˜ก..Nobody realised that he was in danger, and Khushi saved him๐Ÿ˜ก All I hear is Sister this, sister that  makes me so ill๐Ÿคข Nothing is wrong with that sister. No one cares how Arnav feels in that zoo house.
As for Khushi leaving RM I agree with you 100%. If I was CV I wouldn't let Khushi leave so Arnav can feel something for her. I would make him realise her worth whilst Khushi is living with him. How she is always nice to everyone, but what she gets in return + how he treated her.

all i can say is...we both want the same things...but wanna use different routes...in the end all roads lead to Rome...right??๐Ÿ˜†
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

all i can say is...we both want the same things...but wanna use different routes...in the end all roads lead to Rome...right??๐Ÿ˜†

We definitely want same thing
LOL! Agree!
Edited by SaraaK - 11 years ago
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Atleast they can romance in her house without any interruption from RM members...๐Ÿ˜† and we all know that ASR will definitely visit KKG ...๐Ÿ˜† that means more rabba ve...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: kitty25

Atleast they can romance in her house without any interruption from RM members...๐Ÿ˜† and we all know that ASR will definitely visit KKG ...๐Ÿ˜† that means more rabba ve...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

u betcha...i dont see him surviving without khushi for long..it will be interesting to watch how he figures out ways and means to meet her...
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
๐Ÿ˜ƒthank god tat she leaves...
hope tat we'll get some interesting tracks...๐Ÿ˜ณ
ClumsyLilGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I did not like the idea of khushi leaving RM at the beginning!
But now, when things look so bleak, then perhaps this is the best possible track at the moment!

Just waiting to see how our arnav bitwa tries to bring her back! :D