Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Dunno..But I'm hating this trend of confusing spoilers...The PH is surely buying time to air the rain sequence...I dunno why but I don't believe Mishti that the rain sequence hasn't been shot!!Lizzy has confirmed quite a few times that passionate romance sequence has been shot..Now I can't say if there'll be a passionate romance sequence and a rain sequence separately..

BTW..I concur with you..5 day leave isn't much and her scenes must have been banked!!
[/QUOTE]

Sammy sweety ..

whats the confusion ... its the first spoiler after a long time i am reading which makes sense .. this is bang on... tell me where in the script right now a passionate rain seq fits ??? sister allegating him wife leaving him .. & he wil do rain dance for us ??

secondly .. thank god mishti has come out & spoken than Anjali is not a lead ... all the scenarios people are talking about .. makes anjali a lead .. at least after this good sense will prevail 
[/QUOTE]

No I mean..they don't need to show a passionate sequence now...But I thought they already shot it...😃
redwine1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: b.sarika2

Dunno..But I'm hating this trend of confusing spoilers...The PH is surely buying time to air the rain sequence...I dunno why but I don't believe Mishti that the rain sequence hasn't been shot!!Lizzy has confirmed quite a few times that passionate romance sequence has been shot..Now I can't say if there'll be a passionate romance sequence and a rain sequence separately..

BTW..I concur with you..5 day leave isn't much and her scenes must have been banked!!

Sammy sweety ..

whats the confusion ... its the first spoiler after a long time i am reading which makes sense .. this is bang on... tell me where in the script right now a passionate rain seq fits ??? sister allegating him wife leaving him .. & he wil do rain dance for us ??

secondly .. thank god mishti has come out & spoken than Anjali is not a lead ... all the scenarios people are talking about .. makes anjali a lead .. at least after this good sense will prevail 

Ruby, What she has given as spoiler is a known thing..
1. we know from p7 segment that Khushiis leaving. Though i dont believe th contract part of it coming to end..beacuse timelines match nahi karti.
2. No rain sequence shot...very well understood by now that they havnt shot for it..I mean when they are shooting back to back for episodes and ME had given them tough time..I dont think they would have shot a rain sequent. 
3. Anjali is not the lead is also obvious. Issue we had was the way Anjali is being potrayed. 

Hey Sarika ..

exactly .. Khushi leaving ..was shown yesterday in p7 news .. contract that she is mentioning .. may not be exact end .. must nearing end .. & this had to happen .. u think with the HUG she would've agreed he was her hubby .. anji interruption had to lead to this ... 
yesterday .. hence when i came here & someone mentioned rain seq confirmed .. i was shocked .. i asked a lot of people the source as well ...
have u read the theories being floated .. if u do .. none .. show Khushi as the lead ... in some story lines ... even arnav not the lead of the piece .. some make shyam a parallel lead .. hence am glad that gud sense of PH & mishti prevailed & they came out & spoke .. 

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: redwine1

Sammy sweety ..

1. we know from p7 segment that Khushiis leaving. Though i dont believe th contract part of it coming to end..beacuse timelines match nahi karti.
2. No rain sequence shot...very well understood by now that they havnt shot for it..I mean when they are shooting back to back for episodes and ME had given them tough time..I dont think they would have shot a rain sequent. 
3. Anjali is not the lead is also obvious. Issue we had was the way Anjali is being potrayed. 

Hey Sarika ..

exactly .. Khushi leaving ..was shown yesterday in p7 news .. contract that she is mentioning .. may not be exact end .. must nearing end .. & this had to happen .. u think with the HUG she would've agreed he was her hubby .. anji interruption had to lead to this ... 
yesterday .. hence when i came here & someone mentioned rain seq confirmed .. i was shocked .. i asked a lot of people the source as well ...
have u read the theories being floated .. if u do .. none .. show Khushi as the lead ... in some story lines ... even arnav not the lead of the piece .. some make shyam a parallel lead .. hence am glad that gud sense of PH & mishti prevailed & they came out & spoke .. 

My thoughts on spoiler (read ranting)😆 posting again here for you😃

Frankly I am fed of these saansein ruk jayengi moments and seperation. Kuch base hona chahiye na...I mean these guys did not even have a decent heart to heart conversation like a couple. There is no love track as such till now where separation will make an impact for us or for ArHi. Abhi toh aisa hai ki almost kabhi mile hi nahi hai theek se. It also looks like they dont have proper story base now..Barun leave = kidnapping track, DB threat = Di ki saut track, Sanaya leave=another sepration track (few days back Barun said 4 months hi hue hai and now achanak contract is getting over, RM mein actually 3-4 din bhi nahi beeete hai uske baad)

I think PH has given up on this show..they are too busy with their new shows across other channels and the new one on star plus. It is showing in other aspects of the show as well...poor wardrobe for leads, only one director, absence of regular precap, no promo or shoddy promos, no press converage etc...

..mrinalini.. thumbnail

Sammy sweety ..

Hey Sarika ..

Achha..If Khushi's leaving with no intentions of coming back(at least at the moment)then Arnav will try to bring her back..She would refuse,of course..In all these hoopla..Don't you feel there's a chance of GH people knowing the truth??!!I mean they can sure question Khushi on why is she avoiding RM??!!😕
redwine1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

Sammy sweety ..

im glad they brought shyam back .. maybe story line got changed as the audience really took anjali track  in a negative way. there was a post abt how much hate mail star is getting abt the anjali track . so maybe they decided to shyam back a little  earlier. cuz shyam manipulating anjali into doing wrong to arhi is better than her doing it on her own

Geet ... logically dekh .. after fridays dialogues .. unless they back track completely .. & add some poignant ones .. u have anjali now as vamp of the piece .. 
Shyam has to come back & this is absolutely the right way to bring him forward .. quietly manipulating anjali .. the problem is the theories floating .. some say x,y, z will bring shyam .. home to RM .. think about it .. ne one barring Anjali bringing shyam home will be tolerated by asr .. look the base of the track being laid down 

firday was one of the most imp episodes of IPK .. it laid down exactly how this track will progress from here .. the NO TRUST on ASR by sister WAS LAID on friday ... indication of the BIGGEST RIFT between bro & sis was laid down on FRIDAY 

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sampin

Hey Sarika ..

Achha..If Khushi's leaving with no intentions of coming back(at least at the moment)then Arnav will try to bring her back..She would refuse,of course..In all these hoopla..Don't you feel there's a chance of GH people knowing the truth??!!I mean they can sure question Khushi on why is she avoiding RM??!!😕

It will be good if GH people comes to know and then they refuse to send khushi back. But we have stopped followed logic in IPK for quite sometime now...
..mrinalini.. thumbnail

Sammy sweety ..

im glad they brought shyam back .. maybe story line got changed as the audience really took anjali track  in a negative way. there was a post abt how much hate mail star is getting abt the anjali track . so maybe they decided to shyam back a little  earlier. cuz shyam manipulating anjali into doing wrong to arhi is better than her doing it on her own

Geet ... logically dekh .. after fridays dialogues .. unless they back track completely .. & add some poignant ones .. u have anjali now as vamp of the piece .. 
Shyam has to come back & this is absolutely the right way to bring him forward .. quietly manipulating anjali .. the problem is the theories floating .. some say x,y, z will bring shyam .. home to RM .. think about it .. ne one barring Anjali bringing shyam home will be tolerated by asr .. look the base of the track being laid down 

firday was one of the most imp episodes of IPK .. it laid down exactly how this track will progress from here .. the NO TRUST on ASR by sister WAS LAID on friday ... indication of the BIGGEST RIFT between bro & sis was laid down on FRIDAY 

If friday the track was laid..On Monday/tuesday we'll know where this is gonna go..I mean this Bro-Sis rift..Whether Arnav feels guilty or disgusted/surprised!!
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Sammy sweety ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">whats the confusion ... its the first spoiler after a long time i am reading which makes sense .. this is bang on... tell me where in the script right now a passionate rain seq fits ??? sister allegating him wife leaving him .. & he wil do rain dance for us ??</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">secondly .. thank god mishti has come out & spoken than Anjali is not a lead ... all the scenarios people are talking about .. makes anjali a lead .. at least after this good sense will prevail</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Hey Sarika ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">exactly .. Khushi leaving ..was shown yesterday in p7 news .. contract that she is mentioning .. may not be exact end .. must nearing end .. & this had to happen .. u think with the HUG she would've agreed he was her hubby .. anji interruption had to lead to this ...</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">yesterday .. hence when i came here & someone mentioned rain seq confirmed .. i was shocked .. i asked a lot of people the source as well ...</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">have u read the theories being floated .. if u do .. none .. show Khushi as the lead ... in some story lines ... even arnav not the lead of the piece .. some make shyam a parallel lead .. hence am glad that gud sense of PH & mishti prevailed & they came out & spoke ..</font>

hi redwine...can i ask a qsn...
Do u think Khushi's leave will work..??...
Ppl r desprate 2 see romance bt we r getting nothing bt separation after separation...!!
Nd this time around coz of anjli ppl getting fumed nd also khushi is nt getting tht much screen-space...sawal toh karenge na...??...
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: b.sarika2

Hey Sarika ..

It will be good if GH people comes to know and then they refuse to send khushi back. But we have stopped followed logic in IPK for quite sometime now...

what if they find out abt the contract marriage part.. then buaji will not sent khushi to arnav. she will be mad that arnav did that to her chatak niece. in the ME she did not take arnav side she took khushi's. that will lay down the tracks for remarriage and khushi leaving out of GH
redwine1 thumbnail

My thoughts on spoiler (read ranting)😆 posting again here for you😃

Frankly I am fed of these saansein ruk jayengi moments and seperation. Kuch base hona chahiye na...I mean these guys did not even have a decent heart to heart conversation like a couple. There is no love track as such till now where separation will make an impact for us or for ArHi. Abhi toh aisa hai ki almost kabhi mile hi nahi hai theek se. It also looks like they dont have proper story base now..Barun leave = kidnapping track, DB threat = Di ki saut track, Sanaya leave=another sepration track (few days back Barun said 4 months hi hue hai and now achanak contract is getting over, RM mein actually 3-4 din bhi nahi beeete hai uske baad)

I think PH has given up on this show..they are too busy with their new shows across other channels and the new one on star plus. It is showing in other aspects of the show as well...poor wardrobe for leads, only one director, absence of regular precap, no promo or shoddy promos, no press converage etc...

😆😆😆

OK one by one .. let me answer some of them .. 

Lets say we are 100 people watching this show .. all 100 or lets say 99 of us came here for a love story .. knowing it is a love story ... till date what has been dished to us is a love story .. 
Now think logically .. do u think at this late a stage .. with a BIG THREAT of the TRP looming on their HEADS ,... the PH will change this story to anything BUT A LOVE STORY ???

DI .. KI Saut .. would work if Khushi had married Shyam ... she is married to Arnav .. she is not Di KI Saut ... toh uski kahani wahi khatam ... don't go by what GH tweeted ... people have taken him out of context ... he was defending .. anjali getting some prominence in script & hence he said . the premise of story was Di Ki Saut . .hence Anji getting priority is valid ... 

Tell me from day 1 .. how many clothes did Sanaya have .. & if in Nos. that has changed .. it hasn't .. her hairstyle was always pathetic ... now continuity main they can't changen .. barun is doing a movie .. he has to maintain the movie look till the pic is not completely over .. as he can be called for patch work netime ...

DO u seriously think .. STAR will let a PH loose interest in a SHOW which is main Prime for them ... star has a bank of 20 - 25 programs waiting to start off on the channel ..the day they feel PH is loosing interest they will pull the show off .. & give u something else  ... 

hang on .. let the track unfold .. we r once again reacting to QUICK ..