Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parvathy_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dhruti

limits of being uncreative from the cvs... kuch toh interesting le aate...

I'l say dis s a stupid track. Did u sw d mouth f d borewell. If it ws a kid, its ok... Dey shud hv fel down. Bt hw cm Rashi fell down soo easily n dat too into a big depth... Cv's use zero logic...
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yaar sns trps not above 3 and ME saved its fate little bit if no ME means it would have been gone downhills...

Hey guys comment on gia fan page...

Dhruti enjoyed sns forum again too much i think yesterday
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bhavya

Yaar sns trps not above 3 and ME saved its fate little bit if no ME means it would have been gone downhills...

Hey guys comment on gia fan page...

Dhruti enjoyed sns forum again too much i think yesterday

i always enjoyed sns forum dear ... kal toh manishs post made me comment on it and then toh yu know what happened ...  but to be framnk i have moved on over sns, post giaas exit ... kuch hai hi nahi show main ...🤢
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

sherry aise looks ko critice nahi karte... not good ...jaisi bhi hai, after all insaan hai yaar woh bhi.. (well, that doesnt mean am Dfan)

well, she is expressionless, come what may...
but guys, after seeing sbs giaa saying i wont mind returning to the show natinally... giaa itna publicily nahi kehti yeh agar uski aur team ki koi meeting nahi hui hoti toh ... what yu think??

since Giaa exist it was 1 time she saying... She willing come to the show on national Tv... May be koi meeting hui ho.. I think she given a answers for has fan question n nothing much...i don't know!...
But jo bhi hai i wish she come back as soon as possible!
Madhura2105 thumbnail
but yu know, never has she made a status on her fb official page asking about her interview in any news channel ... within 5minuts since the interview was aired status tha fb pe, guys did you'l see sbs today????
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

but yu know, never has she made a status on her fb official page asking about her interview in any news channel ... within 5minuts since the interview was aired status tha fb pe, guys did you'l see sbs today????

yeah i saw that FB page to.. I don't know yaar wht the story behind it... but for me itni hi news Kafi hai she wants to come back in SnS.. 😉Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
Madhura2105 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GiNa-

yeah i saw that FB page to.. I don't know yaar wht the story behind it... but for me itni hi news Kafi hai she wants to come back in SnS.. 😉

seriously... that news was refreshing...

yu knw after that, Dfans ke hosh ud gaye hai...😆😆
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Okay guys listen .. Anna has made post on SNS forum talking dripping GRPs of SP... so guys comment, but be witty no bashing the newbie.. be indirect in bashing her.. bash her acting abilities as gopi ...dont compare her with giaa, anna n me dun want the post to get jinxed...
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

seriously... that news was refreshing...

yu knw after that, Dfans ke hosh ud gaye hai...😆😆

O yes... They were like if giaa come back tu wht happend with D..😆
Madhura2105 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GiNa-

O yes... They were like if giaa come back tu wht happend with D..😆

i know they are worried about her acting carrer 😛