Gia_Lovers*Invites Only*#3

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Dear Gia Manek Fans

We shall all interact here,as you all know how upset we are on SNS Forum and instead of making life miserable there,we could have all our great convos about Jia or anything else!!
Please Note:Its a chatclub, we dont want any bashing.Please refrain from such.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi all welcome to new thread
Peacefulmind thumbnail
hey all do you know nazims pics are travelled to FB too...
Parvathy_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi evry1... So we gt our new thread...
@Bhavya: yea heard dt his pics reached fb... Golden chance 4 a dos who missd it... D guy s gettin mor publicity... I think dt pics wer clicked long back... May b during his strugglin years... His face s much differnt frm 2days...
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Bhavya n Paravathy...welcome to new thread...
I herad that wht can i say... This froum member r so pathetic did u see they posted thats pix again..all sham less ppl... They r not Nazim loyyal fan...Paravathy ur right this pics is very old since his strugglin years. pata nahi kab bechare ki jaan chora gay sab..
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
wht worng with mods they don't close the thread... Agar ye koi Giaa ka liya thread hota to usse foran closed karte... 😡
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Dnt mind i want to say one thing how can they make fun of his image and talk adult content and rubbish in open forum... I really dnt like the people who just die to discuss bedroom contents too much thank god finally they closed the topic and have put a warning. Now i feel forum dnt have nazims fan too they went too much ahead, just they fake they are saathiya fans lol.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavya

Dnt mind i want to say one thing how can they make fun of his image and talk adult content and rubbish in open forum... I really dnt like the people who just die to discuss bedroom contents too much thank god finally they closed the topic and have put a warning. Now i feel forum dnt have nazims fan too they went too much ahead, just they fake they are saathiya fans lol.

Ur right... I also don't like thoes ppl who discuss bedroom contents... They r disgusting.. But did u see they again posted thoes pix please go n reported for that thread i do reported for it... Gandey logo...drity ppl n drity thinking...Edited by gina-123 - 11 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Reported it why those ppl keep on posting it..
Parvathy_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Bhavya n Sherry... Good evenin guys... Sm1 s so obsessd wit his pics. I'v nvr seen already closed pics r geetin posted repeatdly... Dnt knw who wants to c dat so much...?