Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Giafan

Sorry girls. Hi Sherry dear, Hi Nihira dear, How are U? Sorry, i came to this CC, then, i went to fight with SA  and Mega!!!. Now, he left, he said, he is heading to bed. So, now there is no fight!!!🤣

Hi VIji...sorry...just saw ur msg...Im working on a presentation for work tomm...& in between checking if someone has udpated Gia's score...I replied back to that whatever jalebi junk...& did not go back there...they are not worth that effort to even fight...they really have lost it...

But tell me how are you ? Are you taking rest ? well in my dance class...my instructor moved me from 4th row to the 1st row...Im happy 😉
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Giafan

Sorry girls. Hi Sherry dear, Hi Nihira dear, How are U? Sorry, i came to this CC, then, i went to fight with SA and Mega!!!. Now, he left, he said, he is heading to bed. So, now there is no fight!!!🤣

I'm Doing good dear... Wht abt u... 😊
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@viji di navya is very right...they are just lost it all...so if we argue with them its like hell...why to loose our patience..u know on one of JDJ thread gia missing one monk has visited ask navya regarding this..there motto is follow where we are i am damn sure that lady will be stalking us and i think she will see por posts in our profile and follow us to comment there...they are so so... no words to describe di take care did u visit our JDJ forum new Gias AT i and mandy are working on it... and Navya will do episode update from now on in AT...

and do u know what di now they want to increase CM ranking of SNS by posting gias JDJ pics and her articles now they dnt feel gia is not belonging oto SNS its CM ranking it matters they use to advice this article should be posted in so and so thread u should not spam what happened now...?????/ they need gia things to increase CM ranking...
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey.. hope everyone saw the Giaa AT on JDJ forum made by bhavya and me..

and why is there no spoilers on Giaa's score... GC and isha got 30 again
hope Giaa gets the same 😊
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi mandy!!you guys did awesome job!!!add some more new pics!!
i'm a bit worried about giaa...usually she update on wed about her performance...but today there was no update...maybe she didn't do well...hope i'm wrong.
Giafan thumbnail
Hi girls, In the thread ""Gia found a another home in Colors", Quarky posted, something behind my post, she said something about me in Hindi, can somebody explain me? After her, the thread got closed!!!
Giafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyab

Hi VIji...sorry...just saw ur msg...Im working on a presentation for work tomm...& in between checking if someone has udpated Gia's score...I replied back to that whatever jalebi junk...& did not go back there...they are not worth that effort to even fight...they really have lost it...

But tell me how are you ? Are you taking rest ? well in my dance class...my instructor moved me from 4th row to the 1st row...Im happy 😉

I am doing good, NAVYA!!!  Yeah. you are correct, those ppl. are not even worth of fighting!!!. But, sometimes, i don't understand, what they are trying to say?😕 I will come to JDJ forum, from now on!!! I am so happy for U, that you have moved from 4th row to 1st row!!. keep the good work!! Past 2 days, i am experiencing lot of headaches [because of hot weather, stress], So, i couldn't stay in front of my laptop for long time. Best of luck for your, presentation work  👍🏼. Don't worry, everything will go very good [your presentation work],
Parvathy_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Viji di, Navya, Sherry, Bhavya, Mandy, Ranjani... GM guys... Hw r u? Still no spoilers on Giaa's score?
Giafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavya

@viji di navya is very right...they are just lost it all...so if we argue with them its like hell...why to loose our patience..u know on one of JDJ thread gia missing one monk has visited ask navya regarding this..there motto is follow where we are i am damn sure that lady will be stalking us and i think she will see por posts in our profile and follow us to comment there...they are so so... no words to describe di take care did u visit our JDJ forum new Gias AT i and mandy are working on it... and Navya will do episode update from now on in AT...

and do u know what di now they want to increase CM ranking of SNS by posting gias JDJ pics and her articles now they dnt feel gia is not belonging oto SNS its CM ranking it matters they use to advice this article should be posted in so and so thread u should not spam what happened now...?????/ they need gia things to increase CM ranking...

Bhavya dear!!! how are U? missed U in the CC. I saw your post, about, that they think, you are the one having fake ids for giafan, forumking, green tea, gia rox.  Sorry dear, those ppl. are horrible.  Well, they drove us away, now they want the CM ranking. double standards. I answered, to shaun's post, all of sudden, this ayesha, mega and quarky everybody came to the thread, out of no where? Instead, of  discussing the episode, they do every thing!!!. Did U notice Shaun post about, flogging a dead horse!!!. Well, he knows the trick, how to make me[us]  angry!!!
Edited by Giafan - 11 years ago
Parvathy_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys heard dat Ritwik, Rashmi n Karan won d wild card entry spl. Click here for more details...