Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with what you have written!

My household watch this show for our daily dose of KHUSHI and KHUSHI and Arnav's LOVE STORY!   I have no qualms saying that if it wasn't for Sanaya playing Khushi, we (my household) would not be watching this show.  She makes the character endearing DESPITE all the rubbish and lack of "story" most of the time.

I too felt that it was very rude and quite insulting to Sanaya for the creative (Hedge) to say the show initially was supposed to be didi ki saut - seriously dude, if the Production house had gone that route, your show wouldn't be what it is today and they damm well know it which is why they are promoting the "JODI".

No disrespect indeed for Daljeet/Anjali, BUT I know if Anjali becomes the focus of this show, we (my household) will not hesitate to stop watching!  No two ways about it!  And, I would venture to say that 99% of the audience DO NOT want to see didi ki saut or whatever didi bhayia story they have in mind!

Coming to Sanaya, she is dammm Professional, with a capital "P" - but that does not mean the makers should take her for granted!!!  They need to recognize that as the lead of a popular show, she needs to be presented in a certain light as people are watching for a reason.  It's sad but yes, comparisons are being drawn when the lead is being made to wear "cheaper" looking clothes (though if you put her in a bag she will be able to carry it off with much grace/class) compared to a nonlead character who gets to wear all these sarees, etc.! 

My humble request to the makers, please give some more importance and attention to the little detail of our REAL lead(s)!
Broken.Angel thumbnail
SOoo trueee!!!... 

without sanaya they cannot even run this show!!
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U said it all!!! And thank u for such a great post bc i culdnt have agree with u more! Its like for once and for all we get what anjali is going through and blah blah blah but wat the heck! Lets start from scene one of arshi where arnav has hurted her ever since then until ge got kidnapped. We cant even describe tell or count the times that Khushi waz treated badly by arnav. He humiliated her, hurted her physically and emotionally, put her through all the pain and forced everything upon and never did he once say SORRY to her. At one point everyone waz against her when they got married. Sooo much unjustice happened to her and she never got treatedright by arnav. Yet she cared about everyone and never took anything to heart. Soo why are u trying everyone to sympathize with anjali and understand her. This show is about arshi and daljeet is a parallel lead the main leads are sarun!!!! So plz give khushi justice and dont treat her like shes not a human being or doesnt deserve anything. Bc honestly no one ever apologized for hurting her neither arnav nor guptas or raizadas! Why does she has to be always the one thinking about others and their happiness can once evryone else think abour her and what makes her happyy!!!!
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tiya229

though I agree with your entire post, and would like to add that GH is a loser. Dont go by ANYTHING he says. He can say, the story is about Arnav and Anjali and will have someone make posts for him (read khushboorath). But we all KNOW the TRUTH. This STORY is about Arnav and Khushi, their love story and the journey of ASR to Arnav, aided by Khushi's love. 

I repeat, GH is a PMS-ing woman. Ignore him and move on.

Coming to the issue, I AGREE. I hate how khushi's pain on being cheated by a man (TWICE) is being ignored. Everybody from Nani to arnav has forgotten that she too has been cheated by this man and that a young girl's dreams, hopes were destroyed. We all live in the 21st century, but even then BETRAYAL HURTS. Not once has Arnav checked on Khushi, making sure she was fine. Not once, Nani thanked Khushi for puttting herself, as a woman, on the line to save Arnav, and their family. 

It has always been this way, with Arnav and I fear this trend will continue with the rest of the Raizadas. As they say, Blood is thicker than water and in this case, its thicker than marriage

Advice to Khushi: chuck the wig, shapless anarkalis, wear a dress and move to Australia with NK

Thanks Tiya, lovely post...I thought it was missing your usual humor until you added the zinger in the red lmao.

I usually ignore that douche but the fact that he's having his minions posting threads on THIS forum, while acting like he is so above this place, is pissing me off. The guy is insanely arrogant, which makes him even less likeable than he already was.
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Broken.Angel

SOoo trueee!!!...

without sanaya they cannot even run this show!!

thank u!!! Do they not alredy know this infact if it waznt for arshi/sarun nobody would have ever watched the show! So they shuld remeber that!
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with what you said about Khushi being the most disrespected character on IPK.
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
You know what,... I agree with you. I know it must be painful for Daljeet to get all those hate mails but I didn't like the way Akshay and Daljeet were defending Anjali's character. They can't force us to love a character if the storyline does not show that. It's all up to us.  We love you Daljeet and I feel sorry for you. But if people can't understand Anjali, it's their way to look at her.

After watching todays episode it's quite obvious that Khushi can't forget all those words Arnav said to her.
Edited by Baki - 11 years ago
aks555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree wid u..!! khushi hs no respect on d show...😭😭😭
poor soul...!!😭😭😭😭😭
AmazingAmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nrp77

Unfortunately Khushi is everyone's punching bag and/or doormat, depending on the situation.  Even that peon, Akash, disrespects her by calling her Khushi now.  No one takes the time to understand Khushi's pain.  This poor girl was subjected to Shyam's unwanted attention and his slimy touch.  Has anyone even thanked Khushi for risking her life to bring Arnav back to them!?!  

I am totally cognizant of Anjali's plight, but Khushi deserves some TLC as well.  

Edit :  I will refrain from commenting on her frumpy clothing and those ridiculous wigs b/c it's too irksome and I would have to write a novel about it just to say my piece...ugh 

😆 Seriously, this guy...I'm always at a loss for words when it comes to him. The worst part is that he acts polite to her face then goes and to bitch to his wife about her. What kind of a man is he? There should be a long line of apologies when these idiots realize what all Khushi did for their family...at the top of the line should be Arnav, Nani, Mami, Akash...basically everyone but NK!

Originally posted by: capricorn2006

Agree completely. 

All this shouting from the rooftops by the writers, PH and actors about how Anjali is suffering and how she needs time is so repulsive. Why didn't anyone need to give these justifications when they made Khushi do OTT comedy diluting all the intensity of the track and her suffering after the forced marriage. Frankly all this offscreen drama has effectively ended whatever little sympathy I as a viewer had for Anjali's character.
 If even after more than a year of running, the writer of the show does not know whose story it is and who runs this show, then i would just like to wish him all the best for the future.

If it was always Didi ki Saut then please have the guts to rename the show such, please change the montage to have Arnav- Anjali, please change the tagline to reflect the bro- sis relationship and run the show so that people like us who watch it for Arnav - Khushi  and because Sanaya is the lead can safely use our remote.

Exactly...I also think that by going around giving justifications, they are turning more people against Anjali.

No, they will keep IPK's name, they will keep showing Arnav and Khushi in the promos, they will use SI's popularity and send her overseas to the UK to promote the show...but when it comes to the storyline of the show, it is suddenly Anjali who is the lead. I see no logic in these people.
AmazingAmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Priyanka 🤗

Nice post...and I am glad you made it.

Totally concur with you.

Khushi has been shown to forgive and move on past such serious and insulting accusations...but she threw a huge tantrum over something so childish as uttering "Happy Birthday"?!!!

When Arnav told her she was the reason for Shyam's actions and he wished he had never met her...she agreed with him and kept saying he is right!! What?! 

But when he went out of his way to celebrate her b'day, she ignored all of it and picked on why he did not wish her?! 

There are inconsistencies in her character...she forgave and moved on past such huge accusations and his hurtful actions, but is now giving him grief over something like a birthday wish?! This is so not Khushi! And her monologue today made no sense to me...if she is not angry with Arnav, why is she giving him a cold shoulder and rejecting his efforts to make her happy? Why isn't she telling him what she she really feels? She is hurt over the contract issue...why aren't they showing her monlogues regarding that?

People are already bashing her for being angry with Arnav...and that is because they neglect showing her real feelings and emotions behind her demeanor.

You are right Priyanka...the writers on this forum explain Khushi better than the CVs!

Very frustrating...

Hii Shweta 🤗...today I decided to spare you and post my rant on the forum instead lol. I'm just glad others feel the same way. If even one person agrees, it makes me feel better!

You said it, there are too many inconsistencies in her character. I didn't get her monologue either, nor do I understand exactly what she is angry about right now. I actually had to read tia and rima's post to get it. Isn't that ridiculous? They NEED to give us insight into her thoughts, like they did during the past 2 months...and they didn't even have to twist our arms to get us to feel sorry for her then. We did naturally, just by watching her breakdown over losing Arnav.