Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I completely share LadyLaLa's thoughts concerning the rangmunch interview. I think that's what set me off today. It just left a bad taste in my mouth. I really didn't like Akshay being dragged into it. He tried to defend GH on twitter, now DB. I hope actors aren't being disgruntled or anything. It would ruin the beautiful friendship they all share.

They need to take their own advice. Its just a story right? Why are they justifying Anjali's actions like she's a real person? 

Take it sportingly like my man Abhaas did...in spite of the hate mail, he never created a fuss or involved others to defend him. He quietly did his job and the show was running smoothly. I miss him badly!
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Ali, what is this...please explain it to me in English 😳 Someone's account got hacked? Is one of the PH's alias posting here again?

haha! The post was originally:

Originally posted by NamiraStyles

Guys, its just a show, dont give Anjali, Arnav and everyone pain because Khushi is getting disrespected, Arnav and Anjali and everyone have to do it, its their part in the show, if khushi got more respect, the show would be boring cause they wouldnt have any new ideas to use, so please stop hating on the  IPKKND team thanks 😕

By the time it had gotten 2-3 comments, the TM edited it saying someone hacked into their account etc. It sounded like a CV troll to me...

#Facepalm

Edited by .Euphoria. - 11 years ago
Potatoefreak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you completely!

Khushi has always been the most forgiving, nice and bubbly character of all. 
But that doesn't mean that she can be insulted, humiliated and step on over and over again. Plus, no one ever apologizes to her; they take her for granted. 
Isn't there limit to everything, I mean how come no one bothers thinking about her?

She always trying to fix everything, even though its not her fault. 

Once the truth about their marriage comes out, I really want to everyone's reaction. 
I really hope that all the characters are shown to be extremely regretful.

Whereas her clothes are concerned, everyone has better wardrobe then her!

Sanaya is such a brilliant actor! Poor her, she is putting in so much hard work, yet she is getting nothing in return..

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Updated page 3Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Euphoria.

Guys, its just a show, dont give Anjali, Arnav and everyone pain because Khushi is getting disrespected, Arnav and Anjali and everyone have to do it, its their part in the show, if khushi got more respect, the show would be boring cause they wouldnt have any new ideas to use, so please stop hating on the  IPKKND team thanks 😕

By the time it had gotten 2-3 comments, the TM edited it saying someone hacked into their account etc. It sounded like a CV troll to me...

#Facepalm

Saw it.. that was a funny post.. they retracted their statement the moment they made it. 🤣  it seems its a severe case of foot in the mouth disease 😆
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Euphoria.

haha! The post was originally:

#Facepalm

Thanks dear! Well that sucks. I hope it was just a fan posting because if the CVs are thinking like that, it doesn't give me much hope for Khushi's character getting respect any time soon! I don't know...maybe they like Anjali better than Khushi. I don't know why else they would be so upset at the fans for sympathizing with Khushi over Anjali. If its their "baby," they should defend ALL the characters, not just one.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
From June 2011-June 2012 I have seen the story from Arnav and Khushi's perspective. Now suddenly, from July 2012 I am suppose to see it through Anjali's eyes.

Shyam is an important character too. He has his own POV. We were never asked to see things from his POV. Then why do we have to see things from Anjali's POV?  

Anjali is suffering and as a viewer I am supposed to feel her pain. What about Khushi's pain? 

While watching the epi, I felt for Payal more than Anjali. Because no one is trying to shove the idea down my throat that I am supposed to feel for Anjali. 

Wasn't this an intense love-hate story?  Wasn't the tagline nafrat paas aane na de mohabbat door jaane na de? Why is there a funny BG during Arhi scenes? 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Priyanka!!

yaar i saw the topic hours before bur refrained from commenting cz I was making a presentation due in a few hours time (it is past 5 am here!)
but decided i will squeeze in a comment cz this deserves more attention than catching 1 hr of sleep before i have to get ready to go!!

Girl!! first things first!! u have to write more often!! this is fabulous!!
u spelled out exactly practically all the woes we have about the show right now!!👏

now coming to Khushi, well i am also one of those people who spend hours after every damn episode who try to decipher khushi and bring it to others on the forum simply cz i love this sweet innocent girl and hate how she is being portrayed!!
it is sick actually what she is put through every damn day!! she is not even treated as a human being!! they treat Lakshmi better than they treat her!! i mean seriously!!

And honestly I have always seen this story through Khushi's eyes!! cz i have loved Arnav through her eyes too!! i think practically everyone of us have done it!! and all of a sudden they try to show a different perspective which is NOT working!!

and now coming to the f*ucking comment of GH, about how the show's leads r the incest relationship (ok i am angry, i had never called them this before i swear! and has always been a supporter of the earlier beautiful portrayal of it!) of the brother-sister! i can't believe he insulted Sanaya like that by putting her to a side!!

well where was Anjali during the 45 days worth of episodes when Sanaya filled practically 20 min &  50 seconds of every 22min long episode?
why did they feel like they can use ONLY khushi to compensate to the missing Arnav? there was a reason! she was/is/will be the main lead! she worked practically 24/7 on that set to pull off the show!! no complaints nothing!! and she did it too cz she managed to keep the show within the Top 10 every single week she dragged the show alone!

and the effing man brushes her aside as if she is nothing!!😡

I honestly don't mind Sanaya's clothes cz she looks just beautiful in anything!! put this girl in a sack and she will still be the most beautiful human being on earth!! i just wish she gets the typical lead actress treatment of never(almost never) having to repeat dresses!!
and take the 2 rupee hair clips off definitely!!

i have million more woes to rant on..but am sleepy..just have half hr to sleep..so probably will pop back tomorrow!!

just wanna say thanks 4 writing this post!!
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its a sheer case of the squeaky wheel getting oiled... first they scream for prominence in the show and when they get it, they go screaming again to go easy on them..  tch, tch... then they tell us we are affected by our hormones... what next? Like ASR I too would say their behaviour is "Unbelievable" 
Decent6Chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Alright commenting again, because ill admit, I just watched that interview.

What was the need for that? Why did Daljeet think she should justify Anjali's actions? I'm sorry, but she's advising us to take it just as a show?! uhh..yeah, practise what you preach! You're sitting there whining about how everyone is hating you. And WTH? Your husband isn't home? Um...no one is going to murder you, so breathe!

Akshay, what's wrong with you? Why is he acting like evryone's chammach!? Defending GH, and now Daljeet? GH's tweet pissed me off to the core! How dare he brush aside the woman who carried his show for so long? The one who was onscreen 98%? The one who has brought the character of Khushi to life? GH is Sanaya's friend, right? Ha! some friend..

Some people in this team seem to b very messed up in the head. They need to decide who their leads are, what the point behind their show is. Because I'm not watching if this is turning into some di ki sautan crap. The title is nauseating enough to keep me away!

Edited by Double007 - 11 years ago