take_a_hint thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome 

loved it 

cont soon 
jojo2802 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hayee...wat an update...sacchi mar dala!!!!!!!!
i just now cant wait for next one...
malikah05 thumbnail
plz update jaldi kar0 naa...bahut khoobsurat hai...plz continue so0on...plz plz plz...
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
great updates piya
so love starts blooming in the air
loved three of the updates
so we will see Mr. J MSK now who will be possessive as well
waiting
AIMAMALIK thumbnail
awesome update
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
kareena32 thumbnail
awesome update dear
cont soon
precap is inteesting
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
piya- thumbnail

Thanks for your love and support dear friends. Here is the next update I hope each one of you would enjoy reading it.

love-Piya

PART 14

He took a spread and covered her completely; his eyes were reflecting true and unconditional love for his princess

Geet held his hand close to her face and requested him to stay with her

She cuddled close to him as Maan welcomed her in his protective embrace

Slowly the magic of the night played its trick forcing their eyes to enter the world of dreams and both of them entered their paradise as they slept peacefully in each other's arms

Destiny's weapon of care had once again dispersed the fragrance of romantisim successfully in the breeze. It was now time to put the dose of passion and possessiveness in their relationship and to do so Destiny ordered Cupid to be ready with its next weapon

The weapon of JEALOSY'

Next day,

The mesmerizing rays of the sun knocked the doors of their privacy bringing in the message of a new morning in their life

The rays held their breath as a divine picture welcomed them

An angelic princess was sleeping happily in the arms of her charming prince

It was such a spectacular sight that the Goddess of Purity would herself declare them the purest couple of this universe

They looked so innocent and magical. The sun beams did not wish to disturb their serene divinity but it had to wake them up as it was its duty

With a heavy heart the rays started teasing the eyelids of Maan thus requesting him to step out from his dreamland and to embrace the extravagant majesty that was his sole possession

He opened his eyes with a heart touching smile on his face

The extent of his happiness reached its peak as soon as he saw his angelic enemy lying in the protective embrace of his arms

She was an epitome of true beauty

He kept on admiring his angel with utmost love

He recollected the events of last night and remembered the injury of her foot; as soon as he recollected the pain of his Geet his heart started bleeding

He tried to get up inorder to nurse her wound but the shield of her loving arms did not allow him to take any further step

She moved closer in her sleep and pressed her lips on his chest thus leaving her mark on the area where knowingly or unknowingly his heart sang her name

An electric current ran through his body with this innocent act of hers

He knew she was sleeping but for unknown reasons he felt like claiming her; his heart wanted to declare this truth that Geet belonged only to Maan

He placed her appealing curls behind her ear as he bestowed a loving kiss on her forehead

An important meeting of Maan was scheduled after an hour; he had to leave the mansion immediately if he wished to reach the meeting on time

Maan had never tasted loss in his business but today he was least borthered about the consequences of the loss of this deal

Maan had kept his mobile on a silent mode and hence Geet's sleep was not disturbed when Adi contacted Maan to remind him of his meeting

Maan did not receive Adi's call and without thinking twice he messaged him and made it clear that he won't be attending the meeting as nothing is more important to him than the peace of his heart

Adi could not understand Maan's indication but he did not dare to debate with him

Maan knew that he had lost the deal as soon as he sent the message but today this loss appeared to be his biggest win till date

Maan: Geet tumhe takleef mein chodkar main kaise jaa saktha hoon; deals toh aati jaati rahegi par meri zindagi ki sabse sunheri subah ko main yun gawane nahi de saktha' main tumhare saath hoon Geet har modh par tumhara saaya bankar tumhare har takleef ko apne aagosh mein bharne ke liye tumhara Maan abhi maujood hai Geet [How could I leave you when this pain is hurting you? Deals will come and go but I am not a fool to alow the most golden morning of my life to slip away from my hands. I am here for you Geet; in every phase of your life I will be your shadow. I will embrace every pain of yours in my folds u need not worry Geet your Maan is there for you]

He kissed her temple all over again and started caressing her angelic face with his unconditional love

His touch was the greatest medicine for Geet; her face started glowing as she cuddled closer in his arms thus allowing herself to feel the warmth of her Maan

This was the longest sleep of Geet till date

Maan did not move even for a second; he kept on admiring her and waited patiently for his princess to open her eyes

It was almost 3 hours now and finally the magic of dreams started to fade away and Geet slowly opened the mesmerizing mirrors of her heart thus welcoming the new morning with open arms

Her soul got the greatest gift of her life as she saw a smiling Maan standing in front of her

Maan: Good Morning Geet

Geet: Good Morning Maan

Her melodious voice filled new colors in his world

He touched her face lovingly and continued

Maan: Geet ab tumhari tabyeet kaisi hai? Pairo mein abhi bhi dard hai kya? [Geet how r u feeling now? Is your leg still paining?]

Geet: Aapke rehte hue dard ki kya mazal jo mujhe chuke guzar sake [As long as u r there with me no pain can dare to stay around me for long]

Maan: Main toh humesha tumhare paas rahunga Geet [I will be there for u forever Geet]

Geet: Vaada? [Promise?]

Maan kissed her earlobe and whispered huskily

Maan: Umrbhar ka vaada Geet [A lifelong promise Geet]

Geet lowered her eyelashes with this statement of Maan

Maan was very happy to see this innocent side of his angel

He placed her head lovingly on the pillow and got up to examine her feet

He touched her leg so gently that her bones started to melt in happiness

It was true their relationship had taken a beautiful turn after yesterday's incindent

Geet and Maan were least bothered about their missions infact both of them just wanted to live this moment to the fullest

As Maan was busy nursing her wound Geet noticed her lipstick mark on his chest and a reddish tinge made way to her cheeks

Maan: Geet  tumhari chot toh' [Geet your wound']

He raised his head to meet her gaze and was surprised to see her eyes fixed on his chest

He moved his eyes in a downward direction to understand what Geet was observing so keenly

Maan saw the lipstick mark and got nervous

Maan: Geet tum galat mat samjna humare beech kal kuch nahi hua ye toh' [Geet pls don't misunderstand me. Nothing took place between us last night this mark']

Geet got up a little and moved close to Maan; without waiting for a second she placed a loving kiss on his cheek and hugged him with immense passion

Geet: Kuch kehne ki zarurat nahi hai Maan aappar khud se zyada bharosa karti hoon main'kal ki raat aur aaj ki subah meri zindagi ka sabse yaadgar lamha tha [No need to give me any explanation Maan. I trust u more than my life.

Yesterday's night and this morning is the most beautiful chapter of my life'I will cherish it forever]

Maan was rendered speechless in front of her soul searing words

He hugged her back with immense love and care thus narrating the tale of his unsaid feelings through his actions

This day marked the start of their new journey as their mind was also trying to give a name to their divine relationship'.😳

Precap 1: Karan Singh Grover: "Subha hone na de shaam khonena de ek dusare ko hum sone na de main tera hero oh oh hero oh oh hero"

Precap 2: Maan's blood was boiling as he could not bear to see someone else touching the possession that belonged only to him'Only he had the right to touch his Geet (Jealous and possessive MSK)😳  ðŸ˜‰ 

PLS PRESS D LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT

ALL THOSE WHO WANT A PM ADD ME TO UR PM LIST

Love-Piya

PS: Will update BAHHG and TJP tomorrow. If you'll want trailors of this FF today then let me know😳 

Part 15: Page 58

Edited by piya- - 11 years ago