Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
repetition is not allowed *means you want others to read the whole questionbank first*  
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ayushii_Angel

hi GuniaπŸ€— okie then..time to unres...πŸ˜ƒ
Have fun in grilling my kabab!!πŸ˜‰

1)If you had a chance to eliminate a character in the show which character would you have chosen and why? in EHM? swamini bua... all conflict would end! lol...

2)so what do you prefer
a)tea or coffee: coffee
b)sunny day or a rainy day: rainy
c)Jevika or Krystal: jeevika... (I don't know krystle)
d)Manvi or Nia: manvi (again, don't know the actor)
e)Viren or Karan: viren (don't know the actor)
f)Virat or Kushal: virat (don't know the actor)

3)Which is your fav song at the moment...one you keep humming about all the time: "call me maybe" not because it's my favorite but because it plays ALL the time and gets stuck in my head

4)your fav holiday destination: toronto

5)Your fav perfume: burberry touch or beat

6)A movie that you hated: the woman in black 

7)so are you an emotional person or a practical one? practical

8)what will u do when u get angry... I need time alone to calm down

9).which kind of behavior irritates u most...(don't say nothing..): ignorant behavior

10)who is ur first friend on EHMMBH forum... fairy

11).have u ever done any weird thing in your life if yes whats that: sure, I once was dared to lick someone's elbow and I did...

12).ur one habit or trait that annoys u the most: being late

13)if world is gonna end tomorrow what you will do today: spend it with the fam

14)one moment u wanna relive: getting my acceptance

15)one moment u wanna completely erase from ur life: a horrible fight with a loved one

16)arrange marriage or love marriage: neither

17)idea about love: romantic love is non-existent... its all attraction and lust and hormones

18)If you had the chance to live someone else's life for a day or a week, whose life would it be? some rich brat's

19)spoilt brat or mr goodie too shoe (ur personal choice): prolly mr. goody-two-shoes cuz I wouldn't wanna deal with Mr. spoilt brat

20) if u could change one thing in this world what would it be and why? human greed cuz it would solve a lot of world issues

21)one thing u wanna change about urself?? I wanna be a better cook πŸ˜†

22) imagine a situation, u gt married, one day u accidentally met some1 who had stalked u during clg days... what will b ur reactn... what will u do if he tries 2 strike up a cnvrstn... : i'd give him the benefit of a doubt and talk to him and see if he's still as creepy as he used to be or not and then decide on my next course of action

23) what will u do if your net is not working for a whole day or a week??? spend a lot of time in places with free wi-fi πŸ˜†

24) ur favourite makeup product: mascara

25) western or tradtinal dress: western

26) ur favouite cloth brand: gap when I'm being cheap and hollister and american eagle otherwise

27) suppose someone gave u 1000 rs to spend in the mall what will u purchase: shoes most prolly πŸ˜†

28) three things in ur wishlist this year: a new laptop (which I got), a bed (which I need for my apt) and some furniture to furnish my roon

29) ur resolution for this year: lose some weight

30) What's the best compliment you've ever received? that I'm smart and can accomplish anything I set my mind to

31) ur best feature: my hair? 

32) your wake up time: around 10 AM recently

33) first thing u have in the morning: some water usually

34) your brand loyalty to any product (product u will always keep in your drawer till death do that part): iphones πŸ˜†

35) vegetable or cusine u cant eat even at the gunpoint (goli maar do par yeh nahi khaungi): raw sushi or caviar 

36) suppose ur daddy dearest arranges your swyamvar...then 5 ok maybe three ppl or celeb u wanna see there: celebs? ranbir kapoor, prateik babbar, and arjun kapoor (they gotta be single... lol)

38) if u could be a character of ay moive or show or ss or ff or book or novel who would it be? hermione granger

If you could meet any character from any book, movie, tv show or anime in real life, who would it be? harry potter πŸ˜³

39) seems u r fan of harry potter if u r given a oppurtnuity to keep one magical thing or spell from harry potter's pindora box what will it be???? Accio __________ πŸ˜†

ermmπŸ€”..abhi ke lie yahi antic Questions..enjoy grilling πŸ˜‰

thanks ayushi for not killing me with questions πŸ˜†
|Persephone| thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

repetition is not allowed *means you want others to read the whole questionbank first*  

ofcourse... if I'm subject to this torture, then the torturers should get a taste of their own medicine too! lol... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
|Persephone| thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Gun!

Mwhahaha...(I think no more needs to be said)!

Enjoy these, you scandalous philanderer, and I'll be back to see the fruits of my long rusted torture soon.

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on? because it puts an end to your sleep! 

Why does mineral water that has 'trickled through mountains for centuries' go out of date next year? nope... spring water trickles through mountains... mineral water is double distilled water with artificially added minerals which  do have an expiry πŸ˜ƒ

Are part time band leaders called semi-conductors? they should be πŸ˜‰

Why are softballs hard? because they're made for girls πŸ˜†

Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn't it be called an inlet? nope... it's an outlet for electricity to get out of the wiring

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is it homeless or naked? neither... it's dead cuz it couldn't breathe because it's ribs are part of the shell and its lungs collapsed as soon as the shell was removed

Why does superman wear his underpants on top of his tights? to protect the family jewels a bit more he puts on a second pair on the top

Why does Goofy stand on two legs while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs! goofy is a bit more evolved and higher up in the evolution chain

Why do most cars have speedometers that go beyond the legal speed limit? because we're humans... and most of us like adrenaline rushes and cheap thrills and breaking the law πŸ˜‰

Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg? kit doesn't but the pictures did

Why do they sterilise needles for lethal injections? to make sure that they can't be sued for inhumane treatment πŸ˜†

Why do banks leave the door wide open but chain the pens to the counter?  because pens can grow legs whereas doors can't πŸ˜‰

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? sometimes it seems like it 

Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any trousers? to dry himself and make his feathers look presentable! when he's in the shower, they stick together and leave his modesty for all to see! πŸ˜†

Why do people press harder on the remote control when they know the battery is dead? cuz they are too lazy to change 'em

If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow? because it's the only orange colored fruit πŸ˜†

Why is a professional who invests your money called a 'broker'? because he is most prolly gonna be the cause of you going broke!

What colour would a smurf turn if you choked it? white I would think

Why are hamburgers called hamburgers if there is no ham in them? because whoever named them was dreaming of ham at the time! πŸ˜†

Why don't they have mouse flavoured cat food? because mouse actually taste atrocious! have you every had one?

Why can't women put on makeup with their mouth closed? some can

Is a fly without wings called a walk? nope... it's called mutated

Why do we wear a 'pair' of shorts if we are just wearing one? because we have a pair of legs we stick in it πŸ˜†

The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget. The more you forget the less you know. Why study? because if you study correctly, you won't forget it πŸ˜›

If Barbie's so popular why do you have to buy her friends? because popular people only have fake friends who are bought by one thing or another! 

this was kinda fun! lol...
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGsh! Gunia! You've been bombarded with questions like crazy! I didn't even realize how many there were! Good luck πŸ˜† 
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thamks Gun for Cute and Beautiful AnswersπŸ€—
*Time to Put next set of Questions*πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
|Persephone| thumbnail
^^^ haha. Nope. It's time for me to be off the hotseat!!! Finally!!! Lol...