Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: luvya4ever

^^^ what?! why?! maine kya bigada hai aap logon ka!

@ mini: no issues hun! and thanks for being a good friend and not asking any more questions!

Guni u missed me..πŸ˜” I also did nt asked any questions to u...😳 Shifu and Deepu done that for me...and ur stay must be extended coz u did nt answered all the questions yet...πŸ˜†
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats mod aka gunia :-D i dnt knw u that well bt hv seen ur warning posts many a times on different topics(nt mine ofcourse*rofl*)
u hv been grilled enough so won't do that. Btw wts ur biggest fantasy??
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mushiroxx

Congrats mod aka gunia :-D i dnt knw u that well bt hv seen ur warning posts many a times on different topics(nt mine ofcourse*rofl*)
u hv been grilled enough so won't do that. Btw wts ur biggest fantasy??

since you were the nicest and only asked me one question, I'll answer yours first! lol... and yea, all I seem to do on the forum is read fics and post warning posts πŸ˜† sorry about that, but that's about all I have time for nowadays! πŸ˜›
My biggest fantasy is actually very tame and mellow. I want a good, drama-free life, with a good life partner, three kids πŸ˜† and a dog or two! I also want that I don't disappoint any on my loved ones in any way in the future! 
|Persephone| thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshini1494

Guni u missed me..πŸ˜” I also did nt asked any questions to u...😳 Shifu and Deepu done that for me...and ur stay must be extended coz u did nt answered all the questions yet...πŸ˜†

vaise, where have you been recently hun? haven't seen you around at all! and ofcourse. I missed ya πŸ€—
haha... I know... I'm here for this week as well... so I can answer ALL those questions! 
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gun is up for another week
|Persephone| thumbnail
Alright... I'm starting! Will edit as I keep doing it... when I have time and for as long as the urge to bang my head against a wall is bearable! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

GunGun! Be back with my questions :D

What colour is your hair? dark brown
What colour are your eyes? dark brown
What type of shoe are you wearing? sneakers, sandals, dress shoes... right now? nothing... our rooms are carpeted πŸ˜› it depends on the occasion as to what I wear... my only thing is that they have to be comfy! 
What are you going to be for Halloween? havn't decided... last year I was J-WOW from jersey shore... There were 4 of us - me, one friend as snooki, another as pauly-d and a fourth as the situation... it was bad πŸ˜†
What kind of Halloween candy do you receive the most of? I don't really get any candy πŸ˜‰
What type of clothing did you where today? shorts, pants, t-shirt, sweater, vest, etc. shorts and tank at home... when I went out earlier with friends, I was wearing a skirt and top 
What is your favorite holiday? thanksgiving!!! it's full of food, nice weather and black friday shopping... yayaya!
What is your favorite season? fall and spring
What is your favourite kind of pizza? veggie pizza with tons of jalepenos! 
What is your favorite piece of playground equipment? the slide πŸ˜†
What is your favorite summer or winter activity? summer: lazing indoors in the A/C or by a pool...
What is your favorite sport? tennis to play... american football (and sometimes cricket) to watch
What is your favorite fruit? watermelon and cantaloupe
What is your favorite vegetable? eggplant!!!
What is your favorite meal? don't really have one specific one... In indian food, I love chickpeas and rice or sarson ka saag and makki di roti... I'll also eat anything with eggplant or tofu in it πŸ˜›
What is your favorite dessert? cheesecake. Indian: kalakand
What is your favorite movie? India: K3G... recently, Avengers
What is your favorite cookie? Chewy white chip macadamia nut cookies
What is your favorite pie? shoo fly pie (an amish thing found in PA) and key lime
What's your favorite juice? V8 fruit splash... my best friend and I call it magic juice πŸ˜†
What is your favorite cereal? honey bunches of oats with almonds πŸ˜†
What is your favorite fast-food restaurant? prolly taco bell
What is your favorite book title? harry potter πŸ˜³ definitely a potterhead for life
What is your favorite literature genre? non-fiction - mostly science related items
What is your favorite tv show? american: dexter, house, white collar and a bunch more... Indian atm: I try to follow EHM, IPK, BV, Parvarish (though I wouldn't call them my favorites as I only watch them/know about them because my mom watches them and they are always on every night πŸ˜†)
What day is your favorite TV show on? I watch all the american ones online πŸ˜³ either on their website or netflix or something... the indian shows are on every weekday unforunately
What is your favorite cartoon? scoody doo πŸ˜³
Who is your favorite super hero? iron man and the hulk
What is your favorite time of day? morning, afternoon, evening
What is your favorite centre? centre for what?
What is your favorite coin? dimes πŸ˜†
What is your favorite dinosaur? Barney πŸ˜‰
What is your favorite game? currently, scramble with friends and draw something on my phone... I'll play any board game πŸ˜›
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? butter pecan or maple walnut
Who is your favorite story character? neville and snape and draco and fred and george and molly πŸ˜› like I said, I'm a potterhead for sure
What is your favorite subject in school? biology πŸ˜‰
What do you hope to do (or did) on your summer/winter holidays: go to another city (go on vacation), swim in a lake, go hiking, etc. visited a bunch of states (3 this summer), heading up to canada soon, quit my job, want to go to an amusement park soon πŸ˜›
Where wouldn't you like to go on vacation? the beach... cuz it's boring! 
What mode of transportation did your family use when they went on their last holiday: car, bus, boat, train, plane, etc. my family went to india by plane... I traveled by a mix of car and train when I went on vacation with my sister and then my friends... 
What type of dwelling do you live in? house, apartment, condo, townhouse, basement suite, etc. house atm... apartment in a month πŸ˜ƒ
How do you like your apples? sliced sauce baked whole or sauce
How do you fasten your shoes? buckles laces velcro or slip ons
Would you rather have a pet with ... Fur Fins Feathers
What kind Of pizza do you Like? Cheese Pepperoni Sausage Veggie
Which soup do you like best? chicken noodle or minestrone
What kind of toothpaste do you like best? colgate πŸ˜†
What you like best to write with? pencil, crayon, marker, chalk... I prefer typing πŸ˜‰
What month were you born in? August
How do you feel today? Normal - a mix of contentment, happiness and laziness πŸ˜†
Is your shirt Striped print plaid or solid?
What time did you go to sleep last night? 2:30 AM πŸ˜‰
How many people are in your family? 5 including my grandparents who live with us and excluding me
How many brothers do you have? 0
How many sisters do you have? 1
How many grandmothers/fathers do you have? 3 living
How many teeth have you lost? wisdom teeth were surgically removed... have the rest πŸ˜†
How many pets do you have at home? 0 πŸ˜­
How many windows are in your house? πŸ˜• *goes to count* 12... I think πŸ˜†
How many telephones are in your house? 4 landlines and 3 cell phones
How many televisions are in your house? 4
How many rooms are in your house? 5
How many pairs of shoes do you have? 25+ including flip-flops
How many pockets do you have on your clothing today? 2
How many syllables are in your first name? 2
How many syllables are in your last name? 2
How many letters are in your first name? 6
How many letters in your last name? 6
How many vowels are in your name? first: 2, last: 2
How many pencils are in your desk? 5-6
How many books are in your desk? 5
How many things did you have for breakfast? 2  banana and english muffin
How many doors are in your house? 12 or 13 πŸ˜•
Are you left or right handed? 
Are your hands clean or dirty?
Are you wearing ______ today? (substitute any colour) pink shirt and black shorts... and pink πŸ˜†
Did you wear a coat, a sweater, or neither to school today? no school and neither
Did you wear mittens, gloves, or neither to school today? neither
Do you brush, brush and floss, or neither?
Do you have a four-legged or two-legged pet? none atm 
Do you like baths or showers? no time for leisurely baths... lol! 
Do you like to play inside or outside on a rainy day?
Do you have a hot or cold lunch today?
Do you like chocolate, plain, or neither milk?
How did you feel about coming to school? Happy on most days! or sad
How did you get to school? school bus for first two years... a friend's car the next two years!
How do you feel on the first day of school? lost... πŸ˜†
How do you get to school? Graduated top 20 out of 650+ πŸ˜‰
How old are you? hai... ladkiyon ki age nahin poochte! bad manners shifs πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Are you wearing long sleeves or short sleeves?
Where do you like to swim the most? ocean, lake, pool, none - I don't like swimming that much and I just usually lay in the pool or something! πŸ˜†

yay! one down! hope you're happy shifs πŸ˜†
Edited by luvya4ever - 11 years ago
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvya4ever

vaise, where have you been recently hun? haven't seen you around at all! and ofcourse. I missed ya πŸ€—
haha... I know... I'm here for this week as well... so I can answer ALL those questions! 

I was here only..but was nt able to find the CC and i thought u r busy.. πŸ˜› Missed u too Guni...πŸ€— as u are thr for another week i will think to ask u some questions after u finish answering shifu and deepu's questions...😳
-Deepali- thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Gun is up for another week

Can I Put New set or will waiting for previous answersπŸ˜›πŸ€£
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Deeps let her answer those 1st 🀣
I gave her another week so she can finish the ones she has 🀣
-Deepali- thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Deeps let her answer those 1st 🀣

I gave her another week so she can finish the ones she has 🀣

Okkie  I will waiting till than but I  doubt that can she finish the  all sruffs she has this week tooπŸ˜†
Edited by Deepali88 - 11 years ago