Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey the sweetest update ever plz continue
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start.
Now as your demands are met, actually exceeded πŸ˜Š Please continue soon and PM me.
varoo28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ofcourse u shud continue
i'm eagerly waiting for ur update :))
update soon n pm me !!
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice start and thanks for the pm :D

Nikki <3
shaani2209 thumbnail
nice one..do pm when u update :)
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think you get ur reply quota πŸ˜†. So update soon.

Any way coming to this update. It was bit small but awesome. Will love to know what happens next ? Whether Sharon wear that dress ( i'm sure she would ) and then the reaction from Swayam.
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
those who want pm regarding the nxt update...add swaron_d3 to ur buddy list...!!!!
nd thnxx for the overwhelming response...
waiting for loads of buddy requests..!!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š

nxt part will be updated soon...
gunnu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEy...ur FF is oh-so-awesome! its very cute nd pls pm me wen u update next! 
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice start. Do PM me whenever you update 
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

2nd part...

sharon:(was somewhat hurt by what swayam rt now said but sooner realized it was a result of her own mistakes said:)kk...see you at the wedding.
so pink it is..! πŸ˜³(blushing)not because he said so but because i myself love pink and it is very elegant and classy like my personality...i hope he would like it..😳
sharon gets ready and heads to college for the wedding...
everyone praises sharon...everyone was there except the one for whom she was waiting...
neha:sharon looking very beauty today..!
vicky:beautiful...kaagu!
simmi-rinni together: sharon, u are looking freakin' awesome...
simmi:but why didn't you wear the maroon one...? it had more beautiful work on it!
sharon:actually...pink suits me the best...its not that rest are bad...but pink is a fairy's colour so i thought i should wear pink one...
simmi:so... lets go and meet Nicole mam...
sharon:ummm...no!
simmi-rinni:no..?
sharon:actually he hasn't seen me yet...let him come.
simmi:who's he,,sharon..?😲
rinni:HE is a pronoun used in place of males...because repeat of nouns is not allowed in grammar...!
simmi:shut up! rinni..!
sharon:He is ummm...Rey!
simmi:sure...sharon?
sharon:yeah simmi!
sharon in wait of swayam...she got more and more impatient as the time passed by.
then she saw smone dressed in angelic white sherwaani with little bit of silver work on it as she went closer she saw swayam who looked no less than a prince..! her heart skipped a beat when she saw him in that sherwaani. she thought how could anyone be so handsome with those perfect looks anyone can die for!!!!
                            as Swayam saw Sharon in the pink lehenga he felt the same for Sharon...that GOD had spent enough time making her so PERFECTTT! He was extremely happy seeing Sharon in pink.He wanted to compliment her but thought thats next to impossible.Sharon on the other hand wanted to compliment Swayam and ask him about how she was looking...! They both were caught in the same situation.

RDX SIR was looking was his shoes when Neha interrupted saying:i know what you are looking for..!
rdx:what..neha?
neha:for your shoes ryt sir..?
rdx:yeah! i wonder vo hain kahan..!
neha:sir aapko ek kimat deni padegi shoes waapis lene ke liye!
vicky:par sir apne hee shoes ke liye paise kyun de! kaagu...tum kaisi baatein kar rhi hoon.
neha:right i am saying...baabu!
sharon enters in between--
sharon:vicky, ye ek ritual hai jisme ladkewaalon ko either shoes dhoondne padte hain or paise de kar seedhe se shoes lene hote hain!
swayam:is that so...?  (asking cutely πŸ˜‰)
sharon:yes!
swayam:well! in that case hum shoes dhoond hee lenge!
sharon:best of luck (with full confidence that they won't be able to find it)
swayam:keep it for yourself! you'll need it..
sharon:we'll see!
nicole mam interrupts stop fighting you both and go find it...boys!
boys and girls form up 2 teams...

As the gang fights for the shoes joote do paise lo song is being played in the background when they spot the shoes,Vicky throws a green dupatta on top of the shoes. Swayam and shorn grab the opposite sides of the dupatta and try to pick up the shoes kept in the middle.Rey comes in between and they have a  tog of war.When swayam tries to bend down and pick up the shoes.Girls let go off rey making him fall over the boys and Sharon grabbing  the shoes runs from the hall with swayam tailing behind. They run all the way to rehearsal hall and finally swayam catches her and her dupatta covers his face AS A RESULT OF their feet getting misplaced. They both get lost into the proximity of the situation.Sharon pulls her dupatta uncovering his face.After few minutes she walks away but swayam holds her hand and pulls her towards him and both get lost in to each other's eyes as Swaron tune plays in the background.after some time he lets go off her hand and motiones through his eyes to go ahead with the shoes and takes step back leaning against the wall casually with the cute swayam smile.Sharon turns around and goes away smiling to herself.After which swayam smiles to himself more off a big grin.

SWAYAM:tumhari eyes kuch kehti hain aur tum khud kuch aur kehti ho...par jo bhi hai i want it to never end!

next part coming soon!!!!!!
waiting for loads of comments and likes!!!!!!

Edited by swaron_d3 - 11 years ago