Great bonding between two loved the part. Continue soon

palaksharma thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi howa u 

Chalo finally ridhz me thoda change aya 

She is actually trying to balance her workn personal life 

Good to see the change in her 

This new ridhz is interesting 

The precap is scary n confusing i think ridhz did something again that too unimagineable

ruts18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey I just read your ff please continue.... don't leave it half way please waiting 

maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey I just read all part... some part I read years ago but from beginning i read it again.. it's awesome and mind blowing part and love it..

Yes ridhima made mistakes And arman hurt too but he handle the situation, even ridhima realise her mistake... now both are trying to come out from that phase. .

Ab kya hoga jab their mom ask tham for baby...

Thanks for this and now update soon...

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

A baby is big step for a couple. Lets see how they will swing it.

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 15

As soon ananya said those words both armaan and riddhima’s world stopped at that moment. Armaan looked at riddhima’s face, he knew she still had not fully come out from her grief fully. And this topic is going to fresh her wound of guilt. Yes he is right he saw her eyes flickering with tears. He immediately tries to change the topic so that there will be no more damage.

Ar: “Arey mom dad hum tou baton mein hi lag gaye. Riddhima ne ap donow ke liye pudding banayi this dad your favourite. Riddhima yar taste tou karao.”

He said catching everyone’s attention and somewhere he got successful too. Riddhima reacted to his words.

Ri: “Han armaan main abhu layi.”

Bi:”Riddhima beta please jaldi lana. You know I can’t wait and resist pudding.”

He said with happiness in his eyes for his favourite dish. 

An:” She is getting it but listen Mr. Mallik you are going to have just one spoon, already you have over eaten the dinner.”

She said in a daring tone and armaan sighed in relief as he was successful in diverting his mom’s attention from the kid’s topic. Soon Riddhima arrives with the pudding and seeing his favourite dessert billy mallik literally pounced on it. 

An:” Riddhima beta this is very yummy.”

Aa ananya praised riddhima but she was cut short in between by billy.

Bi;”Just yummy no riddhima beta this is delicious in fact this is the best one I ever ate. I love you bacha thank you. And now no more market baked puddings. Promise me you will make me one.”

Ri:” Off course dad is that a thing to even say? Whenever you want I will do it.”

Riddhima answered him back with a smile.

An:” Vaise tou riddhima tum hi inke diet ka aur medicines ka dekhti ho so kehne ki zarurat nahin hain par limit mein bana kar dena bacha.”

Ri:” Off course mom I surely will.” 

She said and Ananya smiled. After some more chit chat with everyone relishing riddhima’s pudding everyone retired to their rooms.

As armaan comes after changing he finds riddhima in the bed. He smiled and went in the blanket beside her, he wrapped his hands around her shoulders. Feeling him she leaned her head on his shoulder. After few minutes feeling her silence armaan caresses her shoulders 

Ar:” What happened jaan ? Kis soch mein dubi hui ho?”

Ri:” Armaan I was thinking to tell mom and dad that I can't conceive.”

She answered without any introduction and he definitely is expecting this. 

Seeing him not answering to her, finding him shocked, Riddhima nudged him again as she expected this shock position from him.

Ri:” Armaan suna tumne maine kya kaha?”

As she spoke up armaan came out from his shock mode then he looked at her.

Ar:” Han riddhima par yeh tum kyu keh rahi ho? Kyunki mom ne baby ke bare mein kaha.”

He asked in disbelief mode riddhima sighed and then she answered him to try to make him understand her point.

Ri:” Armaan dekho jo bhi mom ne niche kaha vo kahin bhi kuch bhi galat nahin hain. I can understand her emotions and feelings. Every parent has a dream to see their grandchild so there is nothing wrong in it.”

Listening to her armaan stopped in between

Ar:” Han tou fir tum aise kyu keh rahi ho jab tum unka point samjhti ho.”

Ridhhima sighed why sometimes he was not able to take her point. 

Ri:” Armaan samjhati hun tabhi yeh bhi samajhti hun ki unka yeh janana zaruri hain ki main Maa nahin ban sakti. Just think they have dreams even my parents must have but they don’t know about my mistake.”

Ar:” Tou riddhima hum unhe yeh bataye bhi kyun yeh jan kar unhein dukh hi hoga na.”

He cut her in between as words finally managed to escape from his mouth. But the next moment he cursed himself for saying this, shit she will now blame herself for his parents grief too.

Ar:” Riddhima I am so sorry jaan mera vo matlab nahin tha main.”

He said aa he cupped her face in his palms. Riddhima gave him a small smile as she could understand his reason of worriedness. 

Ri:” Armaan please don’t be sorry I can understand and it's completely fine. Tum sahi ho ki yeh jan kar unhe dukh hi hoga par main unka dukh hi kam karna chahtu hun.”

As she said armaan looked at her quizzically.

Ar:” Main kuch samjha nahin riddhima.”

Ri:” See armaan un logon ko ek baby ki umeed hain humse. Aur agar vo sach nahin janege tou vo umeed humesha rahegi. Jo unhe sirf iska wait karvayegi, jo ki ho nahin payega. Aur agar vo sach jante honge tou chahe aaj unhe bahut takleef ho dard ho, par ek umeed khatam ho jayegi. Vo apne man ko samjha payenge aur mujhe bhi jo saza dena chahe mujhe manzur hogi. Aakhir main tumhare saath saath unki bhi doshi ( culprit) hun yeh sapna todne ke liye.”

She said as tears glistened in her eyes. Armaan’s heart felt her pain. He can sense her thinking is also right. But he can’t let her do this. He knows nobody is ready for this at this point. Riddhima is not ready at least in his eyes and the basic point is he himself is not at all ready. He can not see more broken people. He did not have that strength as of now for this. Seeing him quieted and deep in thoughts riddhima called him as

Ri:” Armaan kya hua?”

He came out of his thoughts hearing her calling him 

Ar:” Hmm riddhima.”

Ri:” I am saying right na armaan.”

She asked him again, armaan sighed in relief and then cupped her face in his palms.

Ar:” Riddhima yes you are right. But frankly I am not ready for this, not at least now. I know what you are pointing to is for all good. But in my eyes I am not ready for disclosing this right now.”

Ri:” Par kyun armaan jitni jaldi sabko yeh bat pata chalegi utni asani hogi sabko sambhalne mein na.”

She argued as she was not able to understand his point.

Ar:” Riddhima jaan tum sahi ho par tum please samjho dad is time bahut khush aur excited hain. Unka dream project ke liye main unhe is time pareshan nahin karna chahta hun. Please I will tell them I promise but not right now.”

As he explained, Riddhima finally got his point too. He is right at his point too if this news came out right now nobody will be happy. And she can not do this dad.

Ri:” Sorry armaan main yeh soch hi nahin rahi thi. Tum sahi ho abhi in sab baton ka time nahin hain. We will wait for the right time.”

She said hugging him and armaan sighed in relief, this time it's easy to make her understand. He smiled and planted a soft kiss in her hairs whispering

Ar:” I love you jaan.”

That curves riddhima’s lips into smile she too reciprocated with the same

Ri:” I love you too armaan.”

Both smiling at each other finally drifted to sleep in each other’s arms. For the time being both leaves this thing on time. Well this is right thing too when things are not in your hands you have to leave it to the time and almighty

Next few days passed in a hurry as both riddhima and armaan got busy in their respective jobs. They both were giving their best to fulfill Billy's dream. They did not leave a single stone unturned for fulfilling it. Even Billy joined the office with them and he was happy on top of the world seeing the hard work his kids were putting in for the completion of his dream. He is proud of his children. Of course their hard work does pay off. Riddhima’s low budget for maximum things gives wings to this project. Today after submitting her final report, she came home. She is fully satisfied with her work and she is damn confident too that her report will be successful. As she entered in house julie comes with a glass of water

Ju:” Mam water.”

Ri:” Thank you julie.”

She smiled as she took the glass from her. Then she looked here and there finding ananya mom. Usually whenever she returns from her work, mom is here in the living room only waiting for all of them. So today seeing her nowhere she asked

Ri:” Julie mom kahan hain? Apne room mein hain kya?”

Ju:” No mam ananya mam ghar par nahin hain. Vo aur sir club ki meeting ke liye gaye hain. Aur unhone bola ki unhe ane me bhi der hoga. Dinner karke hi ayenge vo log.”

Hearing her, Riddhima nodded to her with a smile.

Ri:”Ok julie thank u. Julie I am going to take a bath please till then make me one strong coffee.”

She said gathering her files and all while julie nodded then she

Ju:” Mam mujhe dinner ka bhi bata dijiye mam bol kar gaya tha ki apse puch lu. Jo bhi ap aur sir khayenge vo hi bana lu.”

She asked and riddhima looked at her then thinking a bit 

Ri:” Aisa karo julie tum sara pizza aur pasta ki cutting karke rakho. I will make sir’s favourite Italian. Main bas freshen up ho kar ayi.”

She said with a smile as she decided to make armaan’s favourite Italian cuisine.

Ju:” Ok mam par ap rest karo na ap tired honge. Main joseph ko bolti hun vo pizza aur pasta bana dega.”

Ri:” No julie i will make today. Vaise bhi pichle kuch dinon se main bahut busy thi so kuch banane ka time ni mila so aaj main relax hun aur free bhi tou main karti hun.”

She said and Julie nods with a smile. Julie left for the kitchen while riddhima for her room to freshen up.

After an hour or so, Riddhima is finally free with all the preparations for making pizza and pasta. Everything is ready pasta sauce and pasta is ready just to mix it up that Joseph will do. Similarly with pizza, sge readied all the ingredients for cheese burst pizza and just to bake, that will be done when armaan comes. Then she thought of taking a bath as she was stinking after the long day.

Ri :” I will now take a nice relaxing shower too.”

She quickly rushed to her room and opened the wardrobe to get something. Suddenly her eyes fell on one dress. A beautiful orange top and long skirt, a plain one, this one armaan bought for her. But somehow she never got the chance to wear it. As she rarely had some hours at home and at that time she preferred wearing pjs. Smiling to herself she got that out to wear it for giving him surprise too. 

After sometime she was ready and was now waiting for armaan. Just her thoughts get over she heards armaan’s car honk and she has a wide smile on her face. Armaan came inside tired and worn out from the day’s work. He entered inside and slumped on the couch calling her

Ar:” Riddhima.”

As soon he called her she was there with a glass of water for him. One thing that she starts doing for him whenever she is at home before him, and he so loved that gesture of hers. With a bright smile which came just with her mere glimpse he took the glass and gulped it in one go. Riddhima can see he is tired so work has too much pressure on them right now. She moved to his back and slowly massaged his shoulders bringing a smile on his face and his eyes closed in relaxation.

Ri:” Thak gaye armaan na?”

Ar:” Han riddhima you know kam zayada hi hain aaj kal. Par anyways khana khaya tumne?”

He asked as he knows she must have as it's already past dinner time.

Ri:” Umm nahin armaan I was waiting for you.”

She answered while biting her lower lip knowing well he will scold her now. He does not like this; he wants her to take care of her health properly. But to her surprise he did not do that he just kissed her hands while getting up

Ar:” Julie ko bolo khana lagaye I am just coming after getting freshen up.”

And he went to their room giving her a smile while riddhima nodded her head. Then she just went to the kitchen to get the dinner preparation done. Within a few minutes armaan is back and he reaches the dining area but he does not find riddhima there. He saw joseph there so he asked from him

Ar:” Joseph where is riddhima?”

Jo:” Sir mam apka back yard mein wait kar rahi hain.”

He answered, making him surprised but nevertheless he made his way towards the  back yards. As soon as he reached there he saw Riddhima doing something on the table under the shed. He reached near her and saw food was laying there on the table and candles were lightening up. A cool breeze was blowing up making the atmosphere more relaxing. 

Ar:” Oye yeh sab kya hain?”

He asked while tapping on her shoulder, she smiled hearing him

Ri:” Nothing much maine socha kafi din se hum busy the tou aaj ghar par hi candle light dinner kar lete hain. What does Mr. Boss says?”

She asked and armaan smiled and then taking her in his arms

Ar:” Why not? But I must Mrs. Hitler Mallik is turning romantic day by day.”

He chided her and riddhima smiled

Ri:” Good for you nahin?”

She said while winking at him and armaan holds her hand

Ar:” Good you know this is bestest for me.”

He said while pecking her lips softly. 

Ri:” Kya armaan tum bhi na acha chalo lets have dinner I am hungry.”

She said while blushing as she came out from his grip. Armaan smiled seeing her crimson red cheeks with just one peck.

Ar:” Oye Hoye.”

Then riddhima smiled and she served him dinner as both of them settled down.

Both of them had their food together while enjoying each other’s presence. They talk with each other for everything and anything. Both feed each other, they have their own love time after so many days. In between armaan do enquire about their parents as he is nowhere at sight from the time he has come home.

Ar:” Vaise riddhima mom dad kahan hain ? Dikhai nahin diye aj jaldi so gaye kya?”

Ri:” Nahin armaan mom dad club ki meeting ke liye gaye hain unhe der ho jayegi ane mein.”

She informed him that both Billy and Ananya are out for a meeting.

Armaan nodded his head in an affirmative tone as he got to know about his parents whereabouts.

They completed their dinner and Riddhima served him something especially his favourite cookies over flooded with vanilla ice cream. Seeing that armaab has a big smile in his face 

Ar:” Vaow riddhima thank you so much you know what I was craving for my favorite dessert from sometime. Aur pata hai main aaj office me order karne ki soch bhi raha tha. You know i love you so much.”

He said and riddhima had a big smile seeing him so relaxed and happy.

Ri:” I know and I love you more.”

She said while stuffing a mouthful of ice cream in his mouth. He smiled and happily munched on it. Riddhima took a spoon of her too. Suddenly she feels something soft on her lips. And that touch still able to send shivers ran down in her spine. Yes armaan brushed his lips with hers as some ice cream was there too. And that was surely more tempting for him from the one which was in his bowl. 

Ar:” You know this is more yummy now.”

He whispered near her lips brushing them once again making her gasp his name.

Ri:”Armaan.”

Ar:” Shh I love you.”

(Not suitable for under 16 otherwise you can read on your own liberty)

He said and without giving her any chance to speak he pecked her softly. He starts kissing her softly pulling her closer to him from her waist. He nibbled her lower lips while allowing her to nibble on his upper lip. 

Both with equal passion kissed each-other passionately, wildly, sucking on each-other's lips, chewing them, biting them and armaan explored her mouth with his tongue as riddhima herself pushed her tongue in his mouth explored him, as their tongues rolled with each-other, they danced in pleasure as they exchanged each-other's saliva chewing  them and armaan bite her tongue lightly making riddhima clutched his neck more tightly digging her nails there as her hands were already all the time wrapped around his neck and then armaan broke the kiss finally.

Riddhima is out of breath and she just hides her face in his chest after their passionate kiss. Armaan wrapped his arms around her hugging her softly. After a few minutes armaan picked her in his arms and took her to their room. 

As soon they reached their room armaan locked the door behind them and softly placed her on her bed. As he came over her, he looked in her green almond eyes and then put her hairs behind her ear. He was looking something in her eyes and riddhima blushed she just whispered 

Ri:” I love you armaan.”

She said while encircling her arms around his neck. That's what armaan was looking for. Hearing that armaan kissed all over again. Kissing her softly, his hands struggled with her top and soon he found the zip of her top which was in front. As he keeps on exploring her mouth his hands works on her upper front and soon his hands were on her softness and he pressed her b*e*s*s with his hands over her b*making her break the kiss. As she breaks the kiss but armaan never stopped there he nuzzled in her nape, putting his nose there then rubbing his nose in between her cleavage making her ask for more. As riddhima fiddled with his shirt buttons feeling his manly chest and armaan let her explore himself. And after that there is no stopping. Soon from there riddhima’s skirt and jeans are off and both are lost in their world. The world of their love and passion. After sometime armaan laid over her as he laid all exhausted 

Ar:” You were looking so hot riddhima in this dress that I can not resist you.”

He whispered softly over her nape making her smile in her tiredness too and she ruffled his hairs. Both of them slept in each other’s arms tired and exhausted but their heart filled with satisfaction.

Next morning, Armaan's sleep disturbed with the shrill sound of the phone. He was disoriented in the start but then he picked the phone answering it.

Ar:” Yes sheena. Good morning. Ok no that's fine you got me booked for the next available flight please.”

He cuts the call and finds riddhima was looking at him as she awakened with his voice.

Ri:” Kya hua armaan sheena kya keh rahi thi.”

Ar:” Kuch nahin yar mujhe aj hi Shimla jana hoga.”

He answered her questions and riddhima is surprised with sudden Shimla visit information.

Thanks to all of you for your waiting and love for the story. Sorry I made you all wait for long for the updates but will try to update soonish. Thanks to all of you for your comments and like tabs.

All of you who are waiting my other ffs updates like dhadkan and other ones I have decided to complete one by one as now I have time constraints. Hope you all understand. As of now I have decided to write this one and You actually love me or. Will surely give you both its updates once in a week.

One more thing please take care of yourself and your family in this covid19 time. Stat home stay safe.

Completed 

Next update on Saturday 

Fingers crossed all kind of criticism positive and negative is welcomed.

Do tell me in your comment if you want pm of this SS.

Precap_

R:''its life time opportunity armaan you should do this ok''
A:''mom riddhima is fine na?''
A:''how could you riddhima?''
R:''Because its my life''

With lots of love and regards

Nikita

Edited by desir - 3 years ago
Ani.Ch thumbnail

hmmm.... finally an update after almost a year. chalo zinda ho pata to Chala.

wah what a desert, muh mein pani aa gha Nikki, esa mat tease karo *pout*

i think Ridzy is right, but how will the parents react once they get to know, i wonder ! hope kuch gadbad na ho jaye. n everyone accepts it fine. par ek baat hai, if it is really possible in medical terms, that Ridzy can conceive again with better treatment provided.

all the best Niks! 👍🏻

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Its painful to want a baby and not be able to have one. Hopefully she can be helped.

NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ridzy ne sahi decision liya .billy ani ko sach bata deyaga.feeling bad for ridzy.hope sab kus sahi ho.bohot din bad update milke bohot accha laga di.beautiful story.eagerly waiting for full update

Ani.Ch thumbnail

well this is right too ! we just need to go with the flow.  n leave them on time n the almighty. hope for their best. jo v ho bs dono k sath acha ho. they both deserve happiness together...n i hope they someday get blessed with parenthood too.

thumbs up Nikki