desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Just Because I Love U

Chapter 13

For Kajen Fans

For Kash Fans

Chapter 13

Drive back to gupta mansion was a silent one. Riddhima was lost in her thoughts and Armaan do looked at her from the corner of his eyes, but he did not disturb her. He wants her to get relax by herself as he knows if he keeps on trying, it will become more difficult for her. He is with her but knowing her, she is going to fight with it all alone. Moreover he knows after visiting the temple her heart must feels some relaxation if not gets calm. As soon they reached gupta mansion he finally called to her.

A: “ Riddhima ghar aa gaya.”

And hearing his voice she comes back to the world, as she is lost in her own from the time she visited the temple. As she looks outside she finds they are standing in front of her house, she looked at him quizzically.

A:” Tum kuch din yahin rehna chahti thi na?”

He said reading that unasked question in her eyes. Then knowing him she knows he is her reflection knowing her from her beats. Then thinking a bit she answered to him.

R:” Han Armaan you are right. Par vo tab jab mumma papa yahan hote. Main akele yahan kya Karungi.”

She said looking at him and this is the last thing Armaan expecting right now. 

A:” Par tum tou reh lete ho Riddhima aise. You see this is is your ME time as you always say.”

As he completed Riddhima knows he is saying the truth. She is like this only, she can stay all alone enjoying to her self fully, pampering herself and giving herself all the ME time, she missed in routine life. But this time things are different alas her life has different. 

R:” Yes Armaan you are right but I don’t need ME time right now. I want to go to home with you.”

She said and if Armaan did not expect her not staying at gupta mansion back. This comes shock for him she is coming back with him. As he knows at this moment knowing her, he knows she needs to spend time alone to recover back. He could not able to understand her. Seeing him lost Riddhima called him.

R:” Armaan chalo please I want to sleep.”

As her words brings him back he just nodded his head and then drove to Mallik mansion. All the time he was stealing glances at her, she was calm having closed her eyes. It’s not like that, he is not happy for her coming back with him, he is happy. More than happy he is happy and contended that she has come back with him. As he did not want her to leave her alone at this moment. But at the same point he even knows her, he knows she comes out from her grief of her own without anybody’s help, that’s Riddhima. And according to that this behave of her is total contrast. But anyhow he just leave it thinking to give her space. Within no time with his thoughts they reached Mallik mansion. And after reaching Armaan called her.

A:” Riddhima hum ghar aa gaye.”

And hearing his words she opened her eyes, she found their self to reach. Sighing and opening her door she walked inside the Mallik mansion. And without any talk or word with anybody she left to her room. Armaan sighed and did not know what to do or say. He just sits in the living area letting her stay alone for sometime. As he was all alone tears flows from his eyes too.

A(in his heart): “ Main Riddhima ko sambhalne ki koshish kar raha Hun. Jabki sach yeh hai ki main khud bhi abhi tak is dard se nahin sambhal paya Hun. Mujhe aj bhi apne sapne me apne baby ka chehra dikhai deta hain. Par main Har nahin sakta agar main aise Himmat har jaunga tou Riddhima ko sambhalna mushkil ho jayega. Jo nahin hai uske peche jo hain use nahin kho sakta main. Hey Bhagwan mujhe shakti dena main Riddhima ke aage kamzor na pad jaun. Mujhe use sambhalne ki Himmat dena.”

Finally wiping his tears he moved towards kitchen getting himself a cup of coffee. As he entered inside the kitchen he was greeted by Julie.

Ju:” Armaan sir what would I get for you?”

A:” Julie 1 cup of coffee. Julie apne Riddhima se purcha kuch khane ko.”

Ju:” Yes Armaan sir. Main unke room me gaya thi unki usual coffee lekar jaise ki Vo roz sham ko leta hai. Par unhone mana kar diya aur bola ki she does not need anything. Jab kuch chayiye hoga, vo Bol degi. Nahin tou main unhe disturb na Karun. Sir mam ki tabiyat kharab hain kya? Nahin tou vo coffee ko kabhi mana nahin karta.”

Hearing her Armaan sighed knowing she she is right but then he just quickly responded.

A:” Nahin Julie Aisa kuch nahin hain Vo Thek hain. Aisa kariye dinner me Riddhima ki favourite aloo capsicum aur parantahe banao. Tab tak use bhi Bhukh lag jayegi.”

He said and then taking his coffee moves outside. He sits in study taking his coffee. He thought to go to her in dinner time. All the time he just has eyes closed worrying for Riddhima only. Never know when the time has been passed, his chain of thoughts breaks with the knock on the door. As he told to come in he found it was Julie.

Ju:” Armaan sir khana lag gaya hain.”

And Armaan nods his head then he looked at the watch it’s past 10 p.m. He just get up immediately, Riddhima is hungry. She did not have anything after the breakfast and that too little. 

A:” Julie ap khana mujhe de dijiye. Main aur Riddhima apnein room me lenge.”

And now he is worried for her too, she did not come down yet. What is she doing, all the thoughts negative ones coming in his mind too. He immediately rushed towards his room to check har. As soon he reached near his room his heart beat fastens, slowly he opens the door. There she is laying in the bed rolled like a ball, slowly he moved near her. As he bends over her he finds her sleeping. That makes his heart beat calm she is fine. At the same moment he finds Julie there with their dinner, signalling her to put it on table, he sat near her. As soon Julie left, he bends over her as she turned her face towards him. He can see the dry tears on her cheeks. Kissing her forehead, he was about to get up, when he feels her snuggling to him. He sighed and just lay beside her. He thought to wake her up for dinner but feeling her sleeping so soundly his heart went against it. As Riddhima snuggled more closer to him, they fell asleep in each other’s arms while Riddhima mumbling

R:” Sorry Armaan”

Armaan just pulled her more closer as he too closed his eyes. Finally emotional turmoil takes a toll and they slept may be waiting for a bright new morning.

Next morning

It was Riddhima who wakes next morning. As her eyes opened she finds herself wrapped in one pair of arms. That was the morning of hers, wrapped in his love. She always feels contended in his arms but never she makes him appreciated for it. Today she cheered this feeling but to tell him is actually too late. She gives him the biggest pain of his life. Thinking about it  alone tear escape from her eyes, but she wiped it immediately as she promised something to herself and her god. Slowly she moved away from his grip never disturbing his sleep, planting a kiss on his forehead. As she moved out from the bed she finds dishes laying in table as she opened them seeing her favourite food her eyes again goes watery. He loved her that much she can not even imagined. Her favourite vegetable capsicum but Armaan hates it like anything. They always have a tiff for the capsicum and they always settle on 2 dishes as Armaan can’t even stand capsicum’s face. But today seeing nothing else in the plate makes her heart pound for him. And that the food is untouched feels her guilty too. He is hungry but she never knew last evening after coming home when she slept crying and thinking to herself. Then quickly making a glance at him, she left for washroom. She is back in just few minutes, then she got ready in his favourite pair of clothes. Giving him one more glance she left the room. Quickly she lit up the diya in the house temple as mom is not here and in her absence she did that.

R(in her heart):” Main bas apni galati Thek karne ki koshish karna chahti Hun ho sake to mera sath dijiyega.”

She prayed that’s the last thing on the planet she wants ever. Then she just entered in the kitchen and seeing her there Julie is surprised. As Riddhima usually went into the kitchen when there is some get together or party to supervise or just making cake for Armaan. Otherwise being a businesswoman she hardly gets time and never bothers too, as mom does these things. 

Ju:” Good morning Riddhima mam.”

Seeing her Julie wished her and Riddhima smiled at the lady wishing her.

R:”Good morning Julie. Tum mujhe please sauce pan pass kar doge.”

She said and Julie nodded while saying

Ju:” Mam main apki coffee bana deti Hun ap baithye na.”

R:” Umm nahin Julie main apne aur Armaan donow ke liye coffee bana dungi. Par ap please kam kijiye those se potatoes boil kariyega, aj nashte me armaan ke pasand ke aloo ke paranthe banayege.”

Ju:” Thek hai mam par ap ke liye kya bnau, ap to Itne calories vala breakfast nahin karte na.”

R:” Nahin Julie that’s ok main kha lungi aur ap bas potatoes boil kar dena main banaugi aj paranthe.”

She said surprising her, she was about to say something when Riddhima walks back with the coffee in her hands. As soon she entered her room she finds him still sleeping, she has no heart to wake him up. But she has to as he had office today. And in afternoon there is an important delegation coming. Yesterday too he was not at office and papa is not here too. So they can’t afford to miss that delegation. It’s papa’s dream project that is now armaan’s too. So she slowly sit beside him and then ruffled his hairs slowly, that’s his favourite way to get up. As Riddhima did that for minutes armaan’s sleep got disturbed that’s what required and as Riddhima placed kiss on his for head Armaan slowly opened his eyes. As soon he open his eyes he finds her sitting in front of him and seeing her smile his lips curved into smile too. Giving one kiss on his cheek she mumbled to him

R:” Good morning Armaan.”

A:” Good morning sweetheart.”

Armaan looked at her as they wished each other, as Armaan settled on bed Riddhima pulled the coffee mug and handled him.

R:” Tumhari coffee.”

Armaan takes the cup and he observed her, she looked fine if not normal. He can see she is trying to do something. As he sipped the coffee he looked at her in amazement and finding him looking at herself

R:” Kya hua Armaan achi nahin bani coffee. Lao Mai dusri bana dun.”

She thought she definitely did some blunder in making coffee as it’s ages that she went into kitchen. But Armaan smiled and he kissed on her hands.

A:” Nahin coffee bilkul perfect hain. Jaise ki mujhe pasand hain. Main to dekh raha tha ki meri jaan is suit mein kitni sundar lag rahi hain. I love you.”

He said kissing her forehead and then handled her cup of coffee. Riddhima smiles and after sipping it she knows he is not lying coffee is not bad. All the time in their coffee session both enjoyed each other’s company letting each other feels each other’s presence. As soon Riddhima finished her coffee, she gets up saying

R:” Armaan tum jaldi se tayar ho jao, main tumhara breakfast lagati hun. Aj usa se us delegation ne Ana hain aur you should be at office.”

She said with a smile as she placed his today’s clothes on the rack and Armaan was actually surprised with her behave. But he let it go till the time he is seeing her happy, that’s what matters to him most.

Riddhima moved out giving him one more smile and Armaan too gets ready for work as he knows what she is saying is the truth. That delegation is important otherwise he is in no mood of work. After half an hour Armaan walk downstairs completely ready just his tie in his hands. He prayed I he house temple as his usual routine. Then he just walked to breakfast table.

A:” Julie mera breakfast laga do. Riddhima.”

As he instructed to Julie for the breakfast and called for Riddhima wondering where is she. She must be ready as she is too punctual or she left likewise. But to his surprise he finds Riddhima walks out from the kitchen still did not ready. Julie was following her with the dishes. 

R:”Lao Armaan I will tie your tie first. Then you have your breakfast.”

Armaan nods and handled her the tie. Soon she tied his tie and till that time Julie laid the breakfast. As Armaan grabbed his first bite he understands everything. But he did not say anything and then just speaks up 

A:” Riddhima tum bhi breakfast karo jaldi se then get ready. Hum sath mein chalenge office. I will wait for you.”

He said pouring juice for her but her answer gives him the thunderbolt shock

R:”Armaan I am resigning from office so I am not coming with you.”

She said Armaan looked at her but soon he calmed himself then

A:” Lekin kyun riddhima.”

R:” Bas Armaan bahut kar liya Maine kam. Ab I want to be housewife to take care of the house. I already neglected my responsibilities.”

He sighed hearing her answer somewhere he is expecting this only. But he has to made her understand this is not right what she is doing.

A:” See Riddhima tum normal Honein ke liye Thek hone ke liye jo bhi kar rahpho. Jo efforts kar rahi ho vo I appreciate par tumhara resign karne ka decision galat hai tou I am not accepting it at all. So get ready we are leaving for office after breakfast.”

R:” Lekin Armaan.”

A:” Riddhima tum mujhe khush dekhna chahti ho.”

R:” Han Armaan par.”

But she is cut short in between

A:” Tou is mein meri Khushi hain Riddhima.”

He said planting a soft kiss on her forehead with a smile.

Completed 

Next update on Saturday 

Fingers crossed all kind of criticism positive and negative is welcomed.

Do tell me in your comment if you want pm of this SS.

Precap_

R:''its life time opportunity armaan you should do this ok''
A:''mom riddhima is fine na?''
A:''how could you riddhima?''
R:''Because its my life''

Hope You Like It 
Press Like Tab If You Finds It Interesting
Lots Of Love And Regards
Nikita

Edited by desir - 4 years ago
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

To all the readers who comment and like

Thanks to all of you for your love support and encouragement 

With lots of love and regards

Nikita

Edited by desir - 4 years ago
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.AR dono sad hai.armaan ridzy ki liye apna dard chupraye hai.ridzy is trying to rectify her mistake.love AR moment.beautiful story.eagerly waiting for next part❤️

TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I absolutely adored this part...The way AR support each other and more so the way you show it...is marvellous! 

I loved how Armaan came to wake her up for dinner but seeing her sleep so calmly he let gk becuase he knew Shen was already in so much pain and even if he wa facing the same yet he thought of her first! Then the next morning when Ridhima realised he made only her favourite dinner...so typical Armaan! 

I absolutely loved how you showed their love and care for ecah other! I hope Armaan is able to convince her to not leave her work! 

Loved the part...pls update soon and pls pm me this story and all other stories as well whenever you update :) 

Prizi thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Plz plz try to update sindoor

beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful part 🙂🙂

Thanks for pm 

Please write Sindoor ff also

palaksharma thumbnail

hi di sorry i m late actually there is a wedding in my family so was busy with that 

so finally ridhz is behaving normal but there is something fishy abt her behaiviour something strange 

it was emotional i still feel like crying for them bas ab or sad part nah pdhe ja rhe 

tv05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome part...

Thanks for the pm...

Continue soon...