Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What the hell, she is deliberately hiding her baby!!! Aaryadha is going to be pissed when she grows up. 
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

if that comment is directed towards me, then let me tell you that i am not an ash fan... because, i certainly do NOT have ash glasses on... perhaps you should take off your bash glasses...?

if it harms the baby, then everyone over here indirectly is harming there baby... it's common practice to hold the baby like in a sling... whether on the front or on the back... ๐Ÿ˜›

Thank u very much, i like my bash glasses. Again, u need to take urs off because i didnt say the swaddler was harmful but was talking about about CELEBS  taking their babys out is harmful, Exposing the baby to the camera glare et all and the lack of privacy for the child who certainly didnt ask for any of this. 

If its common practice for u to be followed by cameras also...my apologies.maybe it isnt harmful for ur babies.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Enycedoll - 11 years ago
Why the heck would Aaradya be pissed when she grows up? Who on here has ever been pissed for the way they were raised by their parents when they were 6 months old? ๐Ÿ˜•  Nobody remembers anything that happens at that young an age.  She will also have other happy memories as she grows up and she will know her parents loved her.  What more does a child need? 
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Thank u very much, i like my bash glasses. Again, u need to take urs off because i didnt say the swaddler was harmful but was talking about about CELEBS  taking their babys out is harmful, Exposing the baby to the camera glare et all and the lack of privacy for the child who certainly didnt ask for any of this. 

If its common practice for u to be followed by cameras also...my apologies.maybe it isnt harmful for ur babies.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

tsk tsk Ency... i know you hate ash... and hatred always makes one blind...

there was no need for you to stoop so low to make comments about my kids... but then i guess that's the only thing you can do when you don't have anything logical to say... it was stupid on my part to expect any maturity from people like you...

haters will always be haters... lage raho...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really some comments really goes to far.๐Ÿ˜• I haven' t read all. But to make a big deal out of it, when a mother doesn't want papparazi to make pictures of her child. I really would have done the same what Aishwarya has done, if someone without your permission would take pictures of your child  at the airport. Give people some privacy? I wonder if Lara did this would be big news here?  It is her child  she can do whatever she want. Why it is our business? I so understand Aishwarya? I wonder if finally a picture is leaked how many nasty comments will be made only because you hate the mother? I really hope Aishwarya makes sure there aren't any pictures taken for awhile. People can be so mean.  I guess actors should take all the nasty comments because they are stars really๐Ÿ˜ƒ What about the innocent child?

Edited by ashna26 - 11 years ago
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

tsk tsk Ency... i know you hate ash... and hatred always makes one blind...

there was no need for you to stoop so low to make comments about my kids... but then i guess that's the only thing you can do when you don't have anything logical to say... it was stupid on my part to expect any maturity from people like you...

haters will always be haters... lage raho...

Poor attempt at diversion...And my fault to expect u to not misconstrue simple satements. 
Edited by Enycedoll - 11 years ago
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Why the heck would Aaradya be pissed when she grows up? Who on here has ever been pissed for the way they were raised by their parents when they were 6 months old? ๐Ÿ˜•  Nobody remembers anything that happens at that young an age.  She will also have other happy memories as she grows up and she will know her parents loved her.  What more does a child need? 

she has the internet... 
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There's something very wrong with this picture. Btw, it was really annoying to see these photos splashed on the front page of a newspaper. As far am aware, no one is that interested to see the baby's face. But the thing which didn't make sense was if aishwarya was really hounded by media (as they would like us to believe), how come in all these months we haven't seen any such photo-taking opportunities outside her bungalow, at indian airport (during arrival or departure from cannes)? basically the indian media has pretty much left her alone.  

correct me if am wrong, but in all of these years, aishwarya hasn't been clicked during her arrival at airport when visiting cannes.  and even if there is a french tradition of photographers taking pics of celebrities at cannes on arrival, she could have posed alone at the airport while keeping the baby with her mom. 

sounds more like a pr stunt than anything else.  Is she that famous that people at Cannes would want to hound her baby by taking pictures? all her pictures at this event so far have been pre-approved photo-op events. 
Edited by newbie2011 - 11 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^^I agree...from the past 6 months Ash has been left alone. So what happenned now? Maybe its to convince fans that they want their privacy. And this pictures appeared Bachchan's paltu hindustantimes and ndtv.
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: newbie2011

t was really annoying to see these photos splashed on the front page of a newspaper. As far am aware, no one is that interested to see the baby's face.

I'm sure editors know what people want. Newspapers wouldn't put those pics on page one, neither would news channels splash these pics at prime time, unless they know they are attracting a lot of eyeballs for it.

But the thing which didn't make sense was if aishwarya was really hounded by media (as they would like us to believe), how come in all these months we haven't seen any such photo-taking opportunities outside her bungalow, at indian airport (during arrival or departure from cannes)? basically the indian media has pretty much left her alone.

Do you really think the Indian media would "leave her alone" despite knowing where Aishwarya was? She cleverly escaped the media in her previous trips. But with Cannes, her dates were announced by L'Oreal and everyone knew when she was coming and going back.. so that's how she was clicked.

correct me if am wrong, but in all of these years, aishwarya hasn't been clicked during her arrival at airport when visiting cannes.

Wrong again. She has been clicked several times during her visit to Cannes. http://aishwarya-spice.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=715

http://aishwarya-spice.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1408

and even if there is a french tradition of photographers taking pics of celebrities at cannes on arrival, she could have posed alone at the airport while keeping the baby with her mom.

And how are you sure photographers wouldn't follow her mom for the pics of the baby? ๐Ÿ˜• And it's not like her mom and Ash arrived separately, so they would've been clicked together anyway.

sounds more like a pr stunt than anything else.  Is she that famous that people at Cannes would want to hound her baby by taking pictures? all her pictures at this event so far have been pre-approved photo-op events. 

Each of your statements has been poorly researched, without any basis, And with all those false assumptions, conveniently you would end up with this conclusion! As I said before, people only believe what they want to believe, regardless of it being true or not.