Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ashna26

Lol I'm fan๐Ÿ˜† I don't have to see the baby. I think every fan thinks the same at least I hope. ๐Ÿ˜ƒBecause I think it is better to keep the baby away from the media for now, so people will not pick on a innocent baby. Like it is kinda happening here. I'm no mother yet but I think every mother will not want that her baby is the talk of the town.  I think we should respect her choice not to the show the baby to the papparazzi. It is her baby and I think it is normal reaction. It is the papparazi trying to get a baby picture with all the camera's.  I think I would have done the same to protect mine baby!  If she doesn't want to show, she has every right to it? ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

don't you think her daughter is still talk of town without showing? i think after her daughter comes out in front of media ,all would stop talking/thinking about her , this time they thinking baby Aradhyaya having some faults in her due to which her family not bringing her out ...
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: robbir

Omg isnt  the poor little girl getting suffocated ?? 

True...Hope she was able to breath some fresh air in those protection efforts...Arre  then what was the need to take her to Cannes...poor little one...๐Ÿ˜•
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: gohem123

If no one is eager to see aishwarya's baby, why this post has more than 1000views'?  ๐Ÿ˜• 

this is not what you thinking , members whoever viewed this topic is just to view what gimmick Aishwarya did this time to hide her daughter. everyone is well aware of fact that Aishwarya won't show her daughter ...
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Reading the cruel comments on here about an innocent little baby.. I wonder if these were the comments when even her face isn't visible, imagine how these people will go berserk with name calling when they actually see her. I completely see why Aishwarya wouldn't want some jerks to look at her baby. And if that makes some of her fans suffer, so be it. Daughter over fans any day.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Perseus-

Critics seem more curious to see aradhya, more than her fans! Fans understand and can wait! I appreciate u for the suggestions  to her fans though.๐Ÿ˜† 

honestly speaking i am not a bit interested to see her and her daughter , in World there are millions beautiful ladies to see who don't even feel arrogance for their beauty like Aishwarya does...
Edited by ~Attractive~ - 11 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
And a big LOL at the fake concern for the baby. I'm sure Aishwarya is capable of taking care of her own baby. There are thousands of poor little babies dying everyday, show some REAL concern for them instead.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

don't you think her daughter is still talk of town without showing? i think after her daughter comes out in front of media ,all would stop talking/thinking about her , this time they thinking baby Aradhyaya having some faults in her due to which her family not bringing her out ...

Yes the baby will always be discussed as she the daugther of Aishwarya. Was kinda more talking about showing her kid to the papparazi and people will make nasty comments about the baby looks etc. And this was also not the right time to show your baby. Would you show your baby to people  who come without your permission and wants pictures of you and your baby. So I kinda understand Aishwarya that she is hiding the baby. As for showing pictures of the baby, well I kinda don't believe people will stop talking maybe it would be worse who knows. I really think it is no one business if she wants to show the baby or not. I would have  said the same for all other actresses who hide their baby for papparazzi/camera's. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Not forget the baby is only 6 months old!
Edited by ashna26 - 11 years ago
ever seen a family so obsessed with the child...??? the little one will defintely feel shameful when such stories will float towards her head..when she grows up to know abt so her called 'family obsession'
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zzabi

I think it is perfectly understandable because these people will go crazy if they get the first photos.

I really think it would be much better if Jnr Bachan just tweeted a pic of her to get over the whole 'hey we got the first pic exclusive' that some news channel will claim. It'll lessen the frenzy if the family just releases a pic yet at the same time I think it is understandable that being an infact they'd rather not have her exposed to the public too.

And whilst everyone might claim that who cares about Aishwariya or her baby or the Bachans the reality is they don't get this much attention in everything they do unless people cared. Look at all the other celebrity mums in India and none of them got that attention. People were totally ridiculous about Aishwariya's wedding, her pregnancy, her birth, her baby, her name, even what chappals aishwariya wore in her pregnancy became news articles etc.. and that isn't because the Bachans created it as no-one can create that kidn of hoopla just because they want it. Just look at I-F people spend pages upon pages just analysing all the potential reasons from medical issues to laziness to explain why Aishwariya hasn't lost weight after 6 months.

I think they r waiting fr right price to release the pics fr sum pricey mags cove...just like there wedding , common it's bachans ...business first is they motto in life๐Ÿ˜‰
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
i am sure she will give damn to her mother when she grows up knowing stories of what dramebaazi her mother done when she only of six months  .. Aishwarya , don't try to be the best mother for your daughter by hiding her from all sight of World , please Spare that nanhi si jaan , she also wants to fell air of outside...