Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

if she can't show her daughter to Critics , At least she should show that to her fans who don't get tired idolizing her every times. Looks like even fans don't have importance in her life. What a arrogant lady and mother also. Why is not she letting her daughter breathe properly.

How can she show pictures to her fans but not "critics"? Please tell me one way that can happen.

And Yes ๐Ÿ˜† she is an arrogant mother because she is protective of her baby and is keeping her away from buri nazar (evil eyes).

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: robbir

Omg isnt the poor little girl getting suffocated ??

there is oxygen pump also with baby that Aishwarya keeps with her baby all the times because she also knows baby feels suffocation even when i hold her so badly. Look at the way she held her daughter is so weird. She don't know how to hold little kids in hands. Feel sorry for this Aradhya that she got such queer mother .

if she can't show her daughter to Critics , At least she should show that to her fans who don't get tired idolizing her every times. Looks like even fans don't have importance in her life. What a arrogant lady and mother also. Why is not she letting her daughter breathe properly.

R u kidding me? How on earth is it possible to show pics to half the world and zip it from the remaining?๐Ÿคช 

P.S : I'm not her fan. 
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Perseus-

R u kidding me? How on earth is it possible to show pics to half the world and zip it from the remaining?๐Ÿคช

P.S : I'm not her fan.

call every fan at home. That is the best way to show them their daughter . If she does not want her daughter pics to be revealed out, then she warns her fans not to use Camera at her place.
Empyreanism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe Aaradhya resembles Abhishek that's why Ash was hiding her face ๐Ÿ˜”
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol I'm fan๐Ÿ˜† I don't have to see the baby. I think every fan thinks the same at least I hope. ๐Ÿ˜ƒBecause I think it is better to keep the baby away from the media for now, so people will not pick on a innocent baby. Like it is kinda happening here. I'm no mother yet but I think every mother will not want that her baby is the talk of the town.  I think we should respect her choice not to the show the baby to the papparazzi. It is her baby and I think it is normal reaction. It is the papparazi trying to get a baby picture with all the camera's.  I think I would have done the same to protect mine baby!  If she doesn't want to show, she has every right to it? ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

call every fan at home. That is the best way to show them their daughter . If she does not want her daughter pics to be revealed out, then she warns her fans not to use Camera at her place.

Critics seem more curious to see aradhya, more than her fans! Fans understand and can wait! I appreciate u for the suggestions  to her fans though.๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by -Perseus- - 11 years ago
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

looks like she is testing our eagerness towards seeing her daughter , tell her we are not interested in her and her daughter -At All...๐Ÿ˜ก

If no one is eager to see aishwarya's baby, why this post has more than 1000viewsโ€ฆ?  ๐Ÿ˜• 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow her Mom accompanied her to Cannes.. how sweet.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Empyreanism

Maybe Aaradhya resembles Abhishek that's why Ash was hiding her face ๐Ÿ˜”

No offense but this was hillarious comment ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†