Users

Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
How do we know that's not a decoy and the real Beti B is somewhere else? ðŸ˜†
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
She looks like a doll.The baby is very tall compared to her age.

And why can they built a 1000 feet tower and keep the baby in the top floor.

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Point in hiding the baby face..
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sheee

I wonder why people try extra hard to hide the baby. I mean instead of trying to cover her, they can just let it be and act normal.

Sure they would if people would treat Aaradhya like just another normal baby. But they know that is not going to be the case, hence the extra effort to hide her from the paparazzi.

We know how many shallow and pathetic people are out there in the world, India-Forums being just a mirror of the same. So perhaps they don't want the scrutiny and nastiness to be shoved on an innocent infant.

Nothing shocking. I would do the same if I were in her place.
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

She looks like a doll.The baby is very tall compared to her age.

And why can they built a 1000 feet tower and keep the baby in the top floor.

Yeah, even I noticed that. Very tall for a six month old! Amitabh, Abhishek, Shwetha, Aishwarya... I guess it's in the genes.
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 the baby has a face or not?😕
She is protecting her baby from the evil eyes of the critics who can do nothing but criticize. 
Zzabi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it is perfectly understandable because these people will go crazy if they get the first photos.

I really think it would be much better if Jnr Bachan just tweeted a pic of her to get over the whole 'hey we got the first pic exclusive' that some news channel will claim. It'll lessen the frenzy if the family just releases a pic yet at the same time I think it is understandable that being an infact they'd rather not have her exposed to the public too.

And whilst everyone might claim that who cares about Aishwariya or her baby or the Bachans the reality is they don't get this much attention in everything they do unless people cared. Look at all the other celebrity mums in India and none of them got that attention. People were totally ridiculous about Aishwariya's wedding, her pregnancy, her birth, her baby, her name, even what chappals aishwariya wore in her pregnancy became news articles etc.. and that isn't because the Bachans created it as no-one can create that kidn of hoopla just because they want it. Just look at I-F people spend pages upon pages just analysing all the potential reasons from medical issues to laziness to explain why Aishwariya hasn't lost weight after 6 months.
Edited by Zzabi - 11 years ago
Zzabi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And it is true that unfortunately being the daughter of the 'world's most beautiful woman' the poor kid is going to have her looks analysed to death by people (probably right here on this forum we'll have a topic about it that goes on for pages) once her photo is out and people will say nasty stuff regardless. That's quite sad but the reality. 
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ms.Reddy

Yeah, even I noticed that. Very tall for a six month old! Amitabh, Abhishek, Shwetha, Aishwarya... I guess it's in the genes.

Tall heroines have a hard time in Bollywood. Beti B, be careful.