Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update

Loved it 

very nice

Wants to know what happened to them?

Thank you for the pm!
navya10 thumbnail
Amazingg concept i read all 3 parts in a go 😊 It is just too good.
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice dear...loved it n thnx 4da pm...
SrijhaSobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved it!! pm me pls!
--Hilary-- thumbnail
 Never knew that you'd like this FF this much.Thank you for your likes and comments.here's part4.Enjoy!!!😉😉😉

Part 4- A long night

They continued dancing losing the trace of time.Suddenly the ring of the phone made them come back to senses.Khushi took the hands off from from him the moment she realised that how close they were.Arnav was surprised and then he reluctantly pick up he phone..giving her an excusing look went outside to talk.She took her seat back to Akash and Payal. 'you know what Khushi,Arnav and you make a great couple.'payal said.'Yeah..thanks!!' She replied glaring at a concerned Akash.Arnav came back after 15 minutes.Akash said-'It's late guys, we should keep going.' 'Yeah..It's late'Khushi agreed. 'Errm..Khushi, I would like to talk to you.I will drop you home.We just need to talk.'Arnav said looking at her for approval.Khushi was taken aback by this sudden approach.'Yeah sure..'She said in a confused tone and Arnav smiled at her.'Are you guys sure?'Akash asked in a concerned look.'Yeah..Akki..we'll be fine. You guys carry on'Khushi added.They went outside to see PayAsh off. Then there started the awkward silence between them.'I would like to take you to a place..would you like to go ther?'He asked.Khushi nodded in approval.

It was a long drive and suddenly he stopped by the side of a bridge.'come' he said.khushi got out from the car.It was a lovely night, full of moonlight.She looked at him..seeing him starting to talk.'You know Khushi, it is the place where parents died from car accident.This is the place where i lost everything i ever care about.The 1st time you entered the university you must've heard the tragedy of the Raizada family.haven't you?' .Khushi was taken aback to the flashback.When she first entered her MBA class, she saw a handsome indian guy sitting at the back seat of the class alone.There was something about him that made her feel sorry for him.Later she found out from the classmates that His parents died in a car accident 6 years ago and his only brother abandoned him taking all the Property of the Raizada empire.They also told her that He was studying in the varsity on a full-free studentship as he was the best student of their class.

'Yeah, I heard how your brother abandoned you and took away all the property for himself' She muttered.'There's more to the story u know.'Arnav said in an alien tone..Khushi had never heard him talking like that.'He..he, my so called brother killed my parents for the property.Can you believe that? Just because of some money, he kiiled his own parents.'Arnav shouted forming a tear in his eyes.Then there was an awkward silence between them.Khushi hold his shoulder for support.' And you know what,He killed them infront of my eyes.'He started talking..'Dhruv..that traitor, that murderer...Oh..I don't even want to think about him..he killed them before me and i couldn't do anything.I was so shocked seeing mom and dad being dad that i couldn't even believe my eyes'He took his face on the other direction..so that she couldn't see his tears.Khushi held his hand..then after a long pause he started talking.Arnav started having the flashback of the incident.

It was the month of June.The entire Raizada family had come to India for vacation.He was very happy that finally after a long time their entire family would be together.There had been a tension between his father and brother.But he hoped that they would solve it themslves.Dhruv was the ideal brother he ever imagined.Calm,quite, brilliant,Good looking and most importantli intelligent.He was the big brother he always looked up to.Sure dhruv's behaviour changed in the past months, but he still was the caring brother.Then The Dark night came.Their full family was going out for dinner.His parents in a car..and he and Dhruv in a separate car.Suddenly when they reached a bridge, their parents car seemed to have a break -fail.Arnav was screaming to help them but before their eyes..the car fell off the bridge.He couldn't beleve his eyes...then he looked at Dhruv and the face was totally calm and composed.He stopped the car by the side of the bridge and got off from the car.Arnav quickly got up from his seat and started talking-'Bhai,Mom and dad...we nee to save them.Lets call the police or something.Lets just help them!! God...what should we do?' he screamed. He was taken aback hearing a sudden laugh.'Help? why should i help them.I'm the one who planned this incident.I'm the one who killed them.' Arnav couldn't believe his eyes.'You killed them?'He somehow said.'Yes, I did..I know, i know, You would never want t believe that ur ideal brother killed his own parents.But it's true.I kiiled them.Now, I know,you would won't to kill me too and all that but lil bro you and I both know that you are unable to do that.You don't have the money or power to destry me.But I do have the power..I have the money of the entire Raizada empire' .'You killed Mom and Dad just for money?' Arnav still couldn't believe his brother.'Yes, brother.In this world nothing is more important than money, not relationships nothing..'Suddenly Arnav felt a huge rush of urge to kill that traitor, his so called brother.He hold his throat..but Dhruv was far too stronger.he pushed him away and said-'
"My foolish brother… If you want to kill me… curse me! Hate me! And live a long and unsightly life… Run away… run away… and cling to your pitiful life." . Arnav couldn't believe his eyes.He had lost his mother, father, brother in one single moment.Unable to bear the pain anymore he fainted on the bridge.

How's it? It's my most fav part so far.Plz like and comment.I'll unfold the story more in the next part.Thank you!!