Arhi FF-Love and Hatred updated with part 4

--Hilary-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 Here's a new FF..I just got the concept while studying...(yrah...I think of Arhi even i'm studying..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..) Enjoy!!

FF-Love And Hatred (part 1-The wedding invitation)

'I met a young man who was wounded in love, I met another man who was wounded in hatred.'Bob Dylan.

Khushi was going through the newspaper as usual.Her days started with  a cup of tea and the the newspaper.Suddenly, her servant came and said-'Khushi madam, an invitation card came for you this morning.' 'An invitation card? ok...give it to me'She replied.Looking at the exterior she could tell that it's an wedding card. Opening the envelope she was surprised to see the groom and bride's name.Akash weds Payal.. 'So he finally is getting married!!! At last one of us is getting the love of his life.'She thought with a smile.Suddenly her phone rang...she looked at it...it was Akash...'Hello Khush...you got the card na?' 'Yeah...Akki..but i don't think i'll be able to come..You know how busy i'm with my new job...I'm soo sorry Akki!!!' .'I'm not taking no as an answer..if the two of my best friends don't come to my wedding,then what's the point of getting married?'Akash complained.'Two?? You mean...he..Arnav is coming too?'She asked suddenly.'Yeah...he confirmed that.Of course i had to emotionally blackmail him.Come on khush...ye 3 buddies haven't met in ages...after the graduation..don't you want to meet us?' .'Oh..akki you know how much i miss you guys..ok..i'm coming..I'll arrive at India a week before the wedding.' .'Yayy...it's great!! Can't wait to see you Khush..' .'me too Akki...don't forget to give my congratulation to payal'.'Sure...see you soon'. OK..bye' .She hung up.

So...She was going Arnav after long 6 years...She looked at her reflection in the mirror.'I wonder how much he has changed.' She Thought.The last meeting with him is still fresh in her mind..It was their graduation day...and it was a rainy evening..how irony was it!! She was begging holding his hand...'Arnav..I..I love you with all my heart...If you were to stay here with me...I swear there won't be any regrets...Eveyday we'll do something fun..We'd be happy...I swear...I would do anything for you...Plz stay with me'...She stills remembers the look in his eyes..for an instant She thought there was love for in them...suddenly he took he gazes down and Just said one thing-'Thank u Khushi...' .Then Kissing her forhead  he left without saying anything further.She fainted at the rejection and his departure.Later Akash and her other Friends found her and took care of her.

She hasn't seen him since then.Of course, she hears about him from Akash...He's at New York now...has become a successful businessman.She herself has shifted to Sydney and Akash went back to India. Remebering all the memories, she did a call..'Prakash...book a ticket to india for me..on 23rd' .She said.I wonder if he'll even recognise me now!! She thought.

Arnav was standing by the side of a window..remembering a voice... a voice of a lady..her eyes, her Smile..'.Khushi.. he muttered...

Part 2-Page 3
Part 3-Page 5
Part 4-Page 8
Ok...so how's it?I'll write the other parts soon...plz give me your feedbacks!! Send me buddy reqs if u want PMs..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by ArnavKhushi16 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow loved the idea dear...sound nice...pliz continue soon n thnx 4da pm dear...
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing yaar
nice start
pls continue soon
thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice please continue n thanx for the pm
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
interesting..waiting for more..
kiddy-kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm...unfinished love business, huh?
Would love to see how it turns out.

sweetysaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved it dear...
awesome...
nice start...
khushi is meeting arnav after 6 years...
waiting for the next update...
sukirtiraizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...

sounds interesting...

luved it...

thanx for the pm...

akshu0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved ur story