Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Res 3rd 

*edited*

Okay soo m gonna start frm the very first chapter coz i missed out everything!
The war that you showed between the mind and dil was superrbb!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
 loveedd it how sharon shouted--impossible!! πŸ˜†
lol...she's actually realizing it! πŸ˜Š
And loved wen she spitted sum things wen she was expected to keep quite..lol...soo lyk sharon! πŸ˜³

Thank u so much for liking the war concept, and Shar.
and sharey are always a treat to read..! πŸ˜ƒ
sharon is actually losing it..she drank the cold coffee unknowingly or knowingly who knows! πŸ˜‰
and she spilled swayam's name in front of her mom..that was cute! β˜ΊοΈ

You write brilliantly madz..absolutely amazing story writing talent you have..sucha flawless writing! πŸ‘

can't wait to read the next! πŸ˜Š

Thank u so much , glad u love my writing so much, its a compliment to know it, and I can write well, wow...but not flawless, as I need to improve big time in my Grammar.
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: FeistySoul

Teacherji...πŸ€—...

It was a good chapter...
Not depiction of the conflict but the understanding that has come to Sharon after careful thinking...
It also shows how we can't really fool our parents...
10-20 saal se humein jaanthe hain woh log, aise thodi na ullu bana sakthe hain...
Sharon mohtharma , baarish bekaar ki cheez nahin hothi...
Usmein ek aisi khubsoorthi hain jo aankhon se lekar rooh thak ko choothi hain..
Aazman ke dekh lon...
Once again, good job sweets...
Love 
Nidha 
PS - What's life without a change huh? (Username ke liye)

Am glad you like it Nidha, thank u!
Madhura.. thumbnail
Need to do replies, and its almost forgotten...
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

^^ Surbhi 3rd is good yaar!! Waiting for your feedback.

Srish and Sudha, always race to my SS to res a spot, and threaten me to upd, :).

And despite all of it, you don't update. :P

Do update once your exams are done. It's been two whole months woman, if not more. :P
Madhura.. thumbnail

All right am purposefully not doing the replies, cos I will delay it more then.

Yeah, its weird I have not forgottten about this SS, as most of u may have expected, cos its the next year. But then some people don't let u forget things. Honestly, I will be frank, am really overwhelmed seeing the response I get for my writing, its much more, though I feel I don't deserve and write crap. But I should give writing a try, and try writing stuff more, lol.

This girl forces me to write this,

So I wanted to surprise her and upd when she thought am lesat intrested to, lol.

So thanking each one here, again and I wont be surprsied if no one comments this time as they may have forgotten this, so yeah.

Chapter 5

Sharon stepped out from her shell to get a gist of reality, well of course going in the rains isn't such a great thing after all, its normal for common people. But Sharon wasn't normal, for one reason, inspite of living in Mumbai, where rains hit you sometime or the other at least by giving surprise visits, and you have to face it, but this girl always had shielded herself from them, by trying something. She may have just experienced a tiny drop, otherwise she used to go well armed during rains or make some excuses to stay indoors, acting hygienic or any stupid thing..for just avoiding rains as if they were some bomb attacks, they will disrupt her. Well so it was a huge challenge for her, hence to experience the rains. Actually it was just not the rains she feared, rains symbolised change.The changes in life, one should adapt to or accept them, and be ready to try out new things. But she didn't she used to be closed, yeah she was pretty perfect and apt but then small changes in life do make you see life in a different way and sometimes you find huge happiness in them, like going on the beach and eating pani puri is so much fun than just eat pani-puri at home or some posh hotel.

It is doing things differently, the beach atmosphere, fresh air, and pani-puri is an amazing combo, with a tinge of extra salt aroma.

She dreaded the rains just as changes in life thinking only the downside of them. Anyways, thinking of it she went out. The rains had stopped then, as it is rains play hide and seek, she was happy that she won't experience them, but somewhere she felt it was high time. The wind was blowing hard having a mild freezing edge to it which led her shiver as she had come in shorts and her hair flew in infinite ways just as you can draw infinite radii to the circle. It was messy, she tried to brush back her hair with hands back in place, but there was not much use of it. Here no one was going to listen to her, she walked slowly. The trees were frantically dancing with their branches making haunting figures, the sky was all dark and it was lightning and thundering, which led to changing graphics in the sky, with a lot of exposure and brightness, and loud sounds. She was experiencing it finally, the feel of something. The lightning sparked so bright once when she saw it, she shuddered without looking down and PLOOSh!! her legs landed up in a dark liquid like her cold coffee but this was muddy rainy water. Her feet got a bit of chocolaty texture, with odd designs, and she saw it and said eww..but then that is a common thing in rains. So she just took out her feet and started walking.She was kind of accepting things, the changes and moving on.

Suddenly the sound of thundering increased and the fast designs of lightning in the sky reflected slightly, on the land where due to rains there was a sheath of water at least. At that moment the winds blew more, and along with that came a huge spray of water as if someone focussed a water bottle with a nozzle exactly on you, it was like someone threw a whole bucket of water. Sharon got drenched from head to toe, pretty much. She shivered a bit, as it was cold. She immediately turned above and shouted "Hey you, whats wrong..."

She then understood the source of water and those were the rains, THE RAINS. Here nature was the boss, and not Sharon Raiprakash. As if to prove the point, the intensity of rains increased. But then it was odd, and wet but not that horrible. It felt refreshing and afterall it was plain water, the essence of life not some alien liquid. So she was starting to enjoy them, though her clothes were drenched, she let the rain seep in, and closed her eyes, to enjoy the moment of her life, cos it was just not the rains she accepted, but the rains washed away her, her ego, her me attitude...and for once in life she was okay with it and thought to give a chance to life.

She was ready for the change, she drank a few dropsof water and smiled meekly, and just started dancing as a child sees rains first time and is excited to see them and enjoy them, she wanted to enjoy them fully, when she realised what she had missed. She was dancing happily, when someone out of nowhere just bumped into her. Her heart skipped a beat.

I wont say when will b next upd as I am bad in keeping promises, let me know if u guys wanna read it. I hope it wasn't boring or essay on rains. Otherwise I might stop the SS here and will pm the part to Srishti as she wont leave me.

I am planning to write One-shots, as am bad at the pace of SS and stuff. But it would be non SwaRon, maybe something realated to real life, a story on incidents or my interpretations, and analysis. If u feel I can do a good job, let me know, if u want a pm. I will b pming people who want to read.

Thank u.

Love,

Madhura.

Edited by Madhura.. - 11 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its about time madz, just becoz we dont pester you that dosent mean you can be so late in updatingπŸ˜› Wonderful work like you yaar, mast, ok start writing OS with reality touch, bring it on!!!
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Reserved

- - - Edited - - -

Finally you've updated!
First thing, I dont think this SS deserves to be forgotten or anything, its pretty neat stuff you know. Like, really!

I do realize that mostly you consider it as a platform for the philosopher i you. But oh well, as long as you're updating, I'm good! : )

And THAT, is what you wanted the blinkie for? You could've just written the name if at all you wanted to. :P
Oh, by the way,  was surprised, just so you know. πŸ˜†

The update, like i said before, was decked up with philosophy. Last time it was the mother, this time around, its the rain.
Yes, rains do give immense pleasure to people who actually know to enjoy them. To the rest, its like having juice spilled on you, sans all that extra taste (Or you could just call it tap-water ). :P
 And you're also right about how your environment adds to the joy of the moment. Little things always add up to the final result. The Pani-puri example you provided fits perfectly. :)
It's nice to see Sharon finally letting go of her inhibitions and enjoying like a normal girl of her age should be doing.

And of course I'd love to read your other Oneshots. Write whatever you want, I'll be stalking it anyway. πŸ˜†
Thank you for the PM and I hope you'll be updating this soon enough. : )
Edited by Srishti_TanHa - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww...i used to follow this SS as a silent reader😳...
loved it then...loving it now...thank god i got a track on this SS...
madhura...girl...u r an all rounder...so talented yar...
lovely depiction of her state of mind...
her longing...her pain...
can't wait to read furtherπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You updated after a very long time but it was still endearing !! I love how Sharon finally accepting the rain somehow translates to the hope that she might give Swayam and her a chance to be together !! Waiting to see who she bumped into !! Do update soon !!
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So sorry.. my like button is not working I guess but I liked the update actually difficult to connect coz I read the update after sooo long but still after I read it.. I would say awesome...