Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Shishir, yes!! EID ke din, and gosh it was more than 2 months I updated!

Happy you liked the update, gosh I never thought about that tbh, a challenging task. Swayam's mom and Sharon's mom, I will take the suggestion for now. Will try to work on it, if it suits I will do it.

Thank u for liking the upd though.
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Shishir, yes!! EID ke din, and gosh it was more than 2 months I updated!

Happy you liked the update, gosh I never thought about that tbh, a challenging task. Swayam's mom and Sharon's mom, I will take the suggestion for now. Will try to work on it, if it suits I will do it.

Thank u for liking the upd though.

I didn't mean Swayam's and Sharon's mom. Even though it is also interesting idea. I meant just Swayam and Sharon's mother.
Madhura.. thumbnail
^^Shishir, Oh sorry, my fault.

Oh yes, definitely, that sure sounds awesome! Thank u for the idea!
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
YAY finally Madz updated  and good you did varna srishti and pata nahin kitne aur log tujhe maar daalte ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

Awesome update once again...Sharon's conversation with her mother was beautiful and yes mothers in fact parents are exactly like this. They know every thing but they either way for you to say the same or wait for right moment...they know it all. ðŸ˜Š

Its true that we should not always hold ourselves bcz of shallow things like reputation...sometime we should just let it go but character is way more important that reputation. Good that finally, Sharon decided to give it a chance and more than Swayam we know it will good for her. 

Sharon ko samjhao rains are so much fun...i hope swayam samjha paaye ðŸ˜Š

Thanx fr the PM..update soon ðŸ˜Š
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Grt update!! I guess d wait was worth it!!! Nd plz plz plz update sooner dis tym!!!!!!
Edited by shreyasi28 - 11 years ago
Swayamonly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ooopzzz... Sorry for the late reply Madhu... My net sucked from few days...:/ anyways, ur update was truely bang on... Sharon's mom did a fab job... Glad that Sharon calmly listened what she said n understood it's meaning with right action... Yep... Sometimes it's better to let the things go... Smtimes it's badly needed... To sort out all mess going on between dil n mind... To clearify them...

Thankfully Sharon somewhat accepted to change...
Sree... thumbnail
Okay you were late But I'm worse..I didn't comment on your previous chapter also..I am really for that...
Its not that i haven't read..
Okay coming to this chapter..I really loved every part of it.. I really loved how Sharon's mom spoke to her..their conversation was fabulously written..I loved how sharon absently spoke about Swayam..you captured the whole thing of realisation beautifully...

Beautiful Indeed..
Update soon..or I might forget the story..
Love you Madhu Di <3

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srishti_SwaRon

Res

- - - Edited - - -

After a whole lot of death threats, finally you're updating. Good for you. :)

Awesome update. Yeah, parents are cheeky that way. She got Sharon to spill the beans without any trouble at all. Smart Woman.! And you finally get a chance to put in your philosophy into this SS through the mother's dialogue. 😆
Yes, after all dhamkis, I did see, I listen to u, =p. Glad u like her mom, and yes I should get my chance for philosophy, ab Swayam nahi tha...u caught me there, smart girl.

But she is right, you just have to let go sometimes. You shouldn't always be bothered about things like reputation. Sometimes you just have let go of everything else and live. Just LIVE.! And its moments like those that make your life worth living and memories worth looking back on. :)

Sharon doesn't like the rains?! People really need to understand that Rains aren't just about getting wet. You need to feel it. And i'm sure that once she tries it out, she'll barge on head first the next time it rains. :)
Yes..
So yeah, once again awesome update. And you're planning to end to this? Well, i can't complain, even though I desperately want to, after all it is an SS.
Yes
Even though I reached before your PM and scrap, thanks for both. :)
u r welcome
P.S Sharon should watch "Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara". 😆

Yes, lol...Thank u Srish!!
Stll waiting for ur siggy
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

RES

Madhura u updated ðŸ¤—
Read it, loved it 
Will leave my detailed comment before, end of the day ðŸ˜³
Loved the update, to me it felt like both Dil and Mind may be happy but the silent battle still continue on, I am so happy that She thinks of giving life a chance, to live freely enjoying life to the fullest breaking in the outer shell, is what actually living is all about. Loved the mom and daughter touch u gave, its so true that they know us so well and every moves of us doesn't go unnoticed by them.

Thank you, glad u loved the bond.
plus you just can't keep running away from them forever. You have to face them, once. So why not now?
Yes..
these lines above, so true..Her mom, in her usual talks gave her another important life lesson..
To think of it..parents never stop with their preaching ðŸ˜³ 
And how Sharon spilled the beans about Swayam, and how her mom said she should have listened to him, in the first place was nice.
Looking forward to the next update..on how and what Sharon has to say to Swayam. 

Thank u for appreciating it and loving the bits u mentioned Sudha, also for huge comment, and liking this SS so much.