Dil V/s Mind - A Swaron SS!!

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well hi everyone, am not at all used to writing stories and stuff...
But 4 people wanted me to and wanted to read my stuff..so dedicating it to Srish,Sree,Neha,Nish..

Thank u guys...and its not even 10% as good as u all..or good writing!

Also thank u to all the Swaron fans...for the appreciation and faith they show in d3 forum!!

So please bear it and give your honest reviews. Was supposed to write an OS...but I tend up writing a bit more, so making it a SS!
Also honest comments will be appreciated..and will continue it only if you guys want..
Sorry for the delay..Srsih

Here it goes:

Dil V/s The Mind

Part 1:

I was in a trance as numerous thoughts engulfed me from every side. Completely submerged in them, I was in another world of my mind. Somewhere I could hear murmurs of my name being called within short intervals, but I was too busy to get out from my trance. It was very difficult for me as never before was I in such a desperate state actually fighting within. I was usually the person who guided my friends, who followed me in awe. I was a perfectionist, who firmly knew how to go about things, and how to give orders. Never before was Sharon Raiprakash in such a helpless state. But today it was different, for the first time I found myself so helpless, and my mind was unable to accept my orders, as I was fighting back a tug of war in my mind. I closed my eyes tight, hoping that all will be normal again, only to find that instead it was growing more and more..

Two armies roared and marched within, as if it was a Do or Die match. The spirit was as great as India-Pakistan match..the atmosphere that lively yet scary..where each wanted to desperately win at any cost.

We never fail to be wrong,

World is won over us,

We are logical, and perfect

We are the Masterminds..

The Mind bellowed, engulfing me more in thoughts and showing its perfection..of how it plans strategies to win, the timetables,etc.

The next team marched calmly but confidently unlike the first one.They said softly..

If you have us,

Any sorrow can be overcome

Any joy doubles if u feel through us

We interconnect and exchange.

We are the beating hearts. Our perfect match is just one in this world, you have to find it rightly. Then we connect and show you life in a different way. Hum hai dhadakte Dil, if we stop beating, you die..you cant live without us. The heart showed me the various emotions of love,anger, and the way it had fought too.

To counterattack this, the mind raged Till today the famous battles are won due to us, also Sharon always listens to us, so just back off.

The Dil team calmly said, yes we know but till we fought till our last breath, the battles were won. We were the ones who gave comfort to the sad ones who lost it. Yes abt Sharon you are right, that's the bitter truth because it's a long time, since she always submerges us though she knows somewhere it is wrong!! But today we will fight as we beat for that one person..for that person at least we will fight if not for Sharon. We will fight till our last breath.

My head throbbed in pain as the fight was on'and I thought somewhere the mind and hear are interconnected, then why fight? But they were right, I had always listened to mind and submerged my heart. But who is that one person, whom my heart was fighting for?

Somewhere I knew the answer but I would never admit it..but why? What was the'

Suddenly coming out of my trance and world of thoughts I was brought back to reality as my name was called. But how could I hear it now? It came distinct unlike the murmurs, and pierced through all my thoughts crystal clear..was it this the dil referred to as connection? Crap..I said in my mind just for the sake of it, but unconvincingly, cos it was some type of link or power if not connection.

I turned back to see who had called me and it was the same person whom my hear was fighting for moments before, but I had always shielded myself..but today I found the shield almost dissolve as I gave in..and found myself staring in a pair of black eyes with utmost sincerity, passion as well as concern for me at the same time. The eyes reading my face as I was an open book for him,and in a moment I could see the pain reflect in them, the same which I was going through a few moments back and the same concern. It was as if he always knew what I went through, what I was fighting for. He knew every tiny bit and inch of me more than I could imagine and more better than I knew myself, sometimes. I was just staring at him silently'as if the world never existed. Today was different..what was happening to me?

Swayam ..the perfect leader of the Dil team..I whispered to my mind. Mind whispered me back..and you are our leader Sharon. You know the mind wins..

Yes, I knew that, I always win with him, and don't ever leave a chance to be rude to him, insult him..and yet have a soft corner for him. Why?? How can he be still so good to me always?? I felt guilty and looked down'breaking our eye-locking moment, and hoping he wouldn't read me, as it is said "Eyes are the windows to your soul." I didn't have the courage to fight..and let my mind win today. Somewhere I heard my Dil team singing softly for their fisrt ever victory as my heart beat faster.

Hope u like it.

Please comment..its my 1st ever try in writing story. Tell me should I continue ya quit?

Madz

INDEX:

Part 1: pg 1
Part 2: pg 9
Part 3:Pg 17
Part 4:pg 22

Edited by Madhura.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Madz, this is so beautiful. I can't believe u were hesitating to post this.

You showed the inner turmoil of Sharon's heart & mind very well. It was a pleasure to read your OS. I'm glad that Sharon is finally ready to let her guard down, let her heart win over her mind for once. Aw, that's so sweet how Swayam's voice was the only one that helped her come out of her trance.

Thank you so much for posting this & I'm glad that I urged you to post this. Do post the next part soon. Can't wait to read it.
Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 12 years ago
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! I have never read anything like this before! It was so beautiful. How amazingly you have shown the battle between the heart and the mind. I was so lost in it, that when it ended it came as a bit of a surprise. You should have continued. You write extremely well. This was by far the best representation of Sharon's inner turmoil. Please continue writing.
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its amazing...luved it n thnxx for the pm
havokhotline thumbnail
This captivated me.

:)
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its Awesome Madz Love It  ๐Ÿ‘
Plz pm Me Nxt UPdate ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was beautiful madhura !! u wrote amazingly abt the inner turmoil that sharon is going through . do continue ... thanks for the pm :)
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mads it was awesome... Please continue... Thanks for the pm
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That made really interesting reading...ur approach was unique & I wuld luv to know where u take it from here...pls pm me when u update๐Ÿ˜Š
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent begining . And even more awesome title. Beautifully written about the kashamkash of heart and mnd. Looking forward to it. And some what excited too as your title goes with my signature  -  Only thing powerful than power of mind is courage of heart.
P.S - Plz do PM me.
Edited by marauder - 12 years ago