Abhiya SS : deal of love ch 10 upd pg 81

.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey people's , i m very happy today as my exams got over so thought of writing an ss ,many few of u here know me so my name is roshni , and I m writing an abhiya SS ! Hope u all like my SS so here is the character sketch : 

Abhay raichand ( vivian dsena ) 

Abhay is a workholic , he is a big bussiness man and owns raichand industries , all time work work work ,except Sunday because of his 2 best friends but calls are toh 24 hours on , a sweet and friendly guys but for him work comes first , his parents are no more , he lives alone and loves his 2 best friends , is a handsome hunk and girls of his office drool over on him for his looks. 

Piya jaiswal ( sukiriti khandpal)
Sweet and simple girl she is , a little sensitive , , loves her mom the most but her mom is no more , she has a step father , he cares for her a bit but piya and her father were never close , piya doesn't live with her step father she lives with her 2 Cousins which r her best friends as she feels lonely in her house , she is a physical therapist and works in a big hospital , a really beautiful girl she is 

Arnab jaiswal (anupam bhatacharya)
Step father of piya , cares a bit for piya , wants to get her married so he can settle in us , is business man and owns dobrial industries . 

Misha dobriyal (priya wal )
Is a Tom boy , loves adventure and is fun to be around  ,  is cousin sister of piya , loves her sister and cousin sister a lot , she is owns big restaurant In town known as chefs , If anyone hurts her sisters she can go to any limit to destroy the person , she is like a brother to her both sisters 

Gunjan dobriyal ( sanaya irani)

She is the caring sister of all , cousin of piya , a little shy , a guardian for misha and piya  , her profession is teacher , she teaches students of 7 , 8 , 9 std , loves to dream and is very friendly , she is very cute and gets angry a lil fast loves her sisters the most 

Kabir rathod (vishal Gandhi)
Best friend of abhay , cares for him a lot , hates the girls who rotate around boys although he is flirt , Loves adventure , is a hair stylist and own a big saloon , not yet found a girl whom he can love , his best friends are everything to him , not a family guy 

Samrat shergill( my jaan ) ( mohit sehgal)

a big flirt , best friend of abhay and kabir , a guy with heart of gold , a very friendly nature  a lil ambitious , he cares for abhay and kabir a lot , very rarely in a serous mood , works with abhay in his office . 

Jeh khurana( ritwik dhanjani)
A very friendly guy , a good friend of misha , piya and gunjan , very helpful and good natured guy ( will be introduced a lil late ) 

Tanushree ambolkar ( Madura naik ) 
She is our villan of the story , loves abhay a lot , always try to draw his attention , can go to any limit to get him . Works in abhay's office 

Plot 
Well in this story there will be a deal between arnab and abhay which will led to abhiya marriage , shows the journey of abhiya's love and relationship and how they overcome all ups and downs . A lil inspired from movie Jodhaa Akbar 

( hope u don't hav any problem if I include samrat and gunjan ) 

Sooo u want me to continue it ? Plss tell me if  u liked the character sketch and yes suggestions r always welcomed . Plss hit like button and do comment . Will upd 1 chapter tomorrow  for pms plss add me in your buddy list TC guys 

Edited by Mohit-deewani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice cs..continue soon n pls add me 2 ur pm list😃
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sure you should continue... No probs for SaJan, I like them too 😃
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
good to see u back roshni, do continue ur SS 😊
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
character sketch and plot sounds amazing!! do continue!

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice character sketch👏...all r quite different frm their usual self...specially by profession😆...plot was also very good ...liked it very much👍🏼

continue soon n add me in pm list.😊
Princess_jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow nice cs. Continue soon nd add me in ur pm list.
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely c.s and plot. Do continue it dear. Pls add me in ur pm list.
TeDylove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept..pm me when u continue..