the wedding ceremonies were beautifully decribed
abhay jealous...abhiya married
hate t
oho SR next
continue
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely ...awesome update...waitig fr nxt one..update soon...
roshni101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
cont soon wil b waitng and plzzz do pm me
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
whn r yu going tu update 
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_neetu

Awsme
the wedding ceremonies were beautifully decribed
abhay jealous...abhiya married
hate t
oho SR next
continue

Thanku 
Glad u like wedding ceremony 
U will hate T more after next upd 
SR will be unexpected 

.Chashmish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni101

lovely update

cont soon wil b waitng and plzzz do pm me

Thanku dear , will surely conti soon & pm u & same pinch we both hav same name 
.Chashmish. thumbnail

Chapter 5 : 

AFTER MARRIAGE NIGHT , RAICHAND MANSION 

It was 11 : oo pm , abhiya  entered the house , well there was no one to welcome piya except abhay .
Abhay : so piya a big welcome to your new house , from now on u r the Boss of the house mr.s piya raichand , well u know after raichand surname is added to your name , your name looks really royal , dont u feel so ?
Piya : yeah right , stop praising your surname mr. Raichand 
Abhay : come I will show u the room 

They went upstairs , and there was huge room of abhay & piya , it had a king size bed , a balcony , beautiful curtains , on a wall there were pics of abhay , samrat , kabir , piya gunjan & misha , the bed was decorated beaurifully by rose petals and there was big photo of abhiya at the top of bed 
Piya : oh my god ! Such beautiful room 
Abhay : designed by your husband afterall
Piya : u did this all ? 
Abhay : yep except the flower decoration , it is done by kabir & samrat 
Piya ( patting his shoulder ) : good job 

Then piya went inside bathroom to change into her pj's then she suddenly called abhay 
Piya : abhay can u please cum inside ? 
Abhay : why ?
Piya : just cum na 
Abhay went inside 
Abhay : what?
Piya ( hesitantly ) :  abhay , can u just take out the safety pins of dupatta from back , I can't reach there 
Abhay : ya sure 
Abhay took out the first safety pin , piya felt shivers running through her spine by abhay's touch , then he took out the  2 nd  pin & then 3 rd pin , piya's dupatta fell on the ground , there was a silence & abhiya were just staring at each other 
Piya ( awkwardly ) : thanku abhay 
Abhay smiled : your welcome 
Then abhay left bathroom , turned into his pjs and went to sleep  , after sum time piya came out & found a sleeping abhay ,he looked so innocent while he sleeps ,she felt like pulling his cheeks , then she laid beside him & tryed to sleep but she wasn't able to sleep , may be because it was a new home & she can't just be comfortable soo easily , she tryed many ways to time pass like examing things in room , counting sheeps in mind , playing games in her mobile but she just can't sleep finally she decided to wake abhay 
Piya : abhay wake please , I m getting bored 
Abhay ( in sleep ) : u r too cute piya 
Piya : common abhay wake na please 
Abhay ( in sleep ) : yipeee I married 
Piya : yeh aise  nahi uthega 
Then she picked up the jug of water and emptied it on abhay 
Abhay woke up in a shock : what ? Kya hua ? Kaun aya ?is everything ok ? 
Piya : chill abhay , nothin happened I just woke u by spilling water on u 
Abhay ( irritated ) : what ! Why piya , can't u see your dear husband sleeping peacefully 
Piya : no abhay , I m bored , I can't sleep , I wanna do sumthing
Abhay ( huskily ) : what u wanna do piya ? ( and winked at her ) 
Piya : abhay ! Nothing like tat u r thinking 
Abhay ( smirking ) : what m I thinking piya ?
Piya : oh just stop it 
Abhay giggled : ok fine what u wanna do ? 
Piya : can we go outside & hav a ice cream ? 
Abhay : at 12 :00 am , which ice cream shop will be open ?
Piya : tat cheers ice cream shop is open till 12:30 , we can go , pleaseee abhay 
Abhay : ok fine , let's go 
Then they went outside the house , abhay was about to enter the car just then piya stopped him 
Piya : no abhay , not in car , can we take this cycle of yours 
Abhay : r u serious ?
Piya : I m damn serious abhay , it will be really fun 
Abhay ( jokingly ) : gosh u r sooo demanding 
Piya : make a habit of this abhay raichand , u have  to tolerate me your whole entire life 
Abhay : but I would love do tat 
There was 1 cycle , they started cycling and they sat Like this : 

http://www.funonline.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Kareena-Kapoor-and-Shahid-Kapoor-in-Jab-We-Met-e1326797987947.jpg

( while cycling ) 
Piya : kitna Maza aa raha haina abhay 
Abhay : absolutely , this silent streets , no crowd , cold wind and just u & me 
Piya : I m loving it 
Abhay : me too 
Piya : it's soo weird abhay , I mean no one could ever think tat couple would go cycling to a ice cream shop on the night of their SR 
Abhay : we are unique ! 
Piya giggled : yes we are 
Then they reached the ice cream shop , had an ice cream & headed towards home 

RAICHAND MANSION 
Abhiya reached home & they were laughing and giggling on some random topic 
Abhay : piya I m having a coffee , u wanna hav 1
Piya : no thanks 
Then abhay started making coffee while piya sat on platform , before coffee was made piya fell asleep there , abhay smiled & picked her in his arms and took her to their bedroom , he placed her carefully on the bed and kissed her forehead and caressed her hair then he suddenly confessed to the sleeping piya 
Abhay : I love u piya , I love u very much ,actually I started falling for u  the day  we met for 1 time , I wanna give u all happiness I could , u r my sunshine , i will soon confess my love to u , hope u will love me back till then hav sweet dreams baby 
Then slept beside her with huge smile on his face 

MORNING :

abhay woke up first in morning , and found the most beautiful sight , his piya was sleeping in his arms peacefully , god knows how she came into his arms, may be in sleep she rolled towards him he thought , abhay kissed her cheeks and carefully got up trying not wake her up .then after almost an hour piya woke up & went to washroom to freshen up , then for searched abhay and found him in kitchen 
Piya : so what r u cooking ?
Abhay : burritos & tachos with nachos 
Piya : wow , I m impressed , sounds interesting , can I help
Abhay : yep , u can cut this vegetables 
Piya : ok fine 
Then piya started cutting the vegetables while talking with abhay , then suddenly whistle of the cooker rang and piya attention was drawn towards it & so she cut her finger 
Piya : ouch ouch ouch , it's hurting 
Abhay ( running toward her worriedly ) :  kya karti ho piya , see u hurt your self 
Then  he quickly put her bleeding finger in his mouth while piya just stared at him thinking how much he worried about her 
Piya : chill abhay , it's okay 
Abhay : it's not ok 
Then abhay took out the first aid box & bandaged piya.
After tat they had their lunch while watching t.v which was on after ages as abhay never use to watch t.v . Then abhay left saying he would be back in half an hour and he had a surprise for piya , meanwhile piya got ready and wore a cobalt blue salwar kameez 
Then finally abhay came 
Abhay shouting : piya where r u , look what I bought for u 
Piya came down running and found a cute lil puppy in basket which was in abhay 's hand 
Piya : awww so cute abhay , thanku soo much 
Abhay : u like it ?
Piya : I loved it , it's sooo cute 
Abhay : your wedding gift , btw what should we call  the puppy ?
Piya : ummm how about vanilla ,  it's a cute name 
Abhay : nice name , well u got your wedding gift l what about mine ? 
Piya : your gift well ...
She moved towards him & kissed his cheeks & went away but he pulled her closer and holded her by waist 
Abhay : itni choti gift 
Piya : fine  ( saying tat she kissed his other cheek ) 
Piya : happy ? 
Abhay : no , not at all , just look at the cute lil vanilla , I gave u such big gift , I also want sumthing big 
Piya : what should I give ? 
Abhay : well ... 
He moved towards her pink rosy lips , they were about to kiss when suddenly door bell rang 
Piya laughed : may be time else 
Abhay : tats not fair 
Then he opened the door & found samrat kabir gunjan and misha with a huge smile 
Abhay ( in a really low voice ) : kamino ko abhi hi aana tha 
Samrat : kuch kaha? 
Abhay with a forced smile : nothin my dear friends 
Misha ( teasingly ) : sorry to disturb u jiju 
Abhay : koi baat nahi , come in 
Kabir : tu naa bolta , phir bhi ham andar aate

Then they all chatted a lot & had a dinner , teased abhiya a lot & finally left. The next day abhay & piya both joined there respective work , 1 week passed this way , they were having really happy life with each other , knowing more about each other , every night they used to make dinner together , abhay use to complain everyday tat why does vanilla gets more attention of piya while piya would just laugh , this way there enjoying there life , then on Sunday morning ...
abhay ( to himself) : whatever happens today , I will confess to piya tat I love her , u can do it abhay raichand 
then he went to his bedroom and found piya cleaning the room , he slowly went towards her hugged her , piya screamed out of shock and separated from him
Piya : what u doing abhay , u scared me !
Abhay : sorry , but what can I do if my wife is such a darpok 
Piya : I m not darpok ok 
Abhay : leave tat , actually piya I wanted to say sumthing to u 
Piya : what ?
He made her sat on the bed & went to his knees , piya was confused 
Abhay : actually ...
Before abhay could speak piya's phone rang , abhay gave a super irritated look while piya gave sorry look
Piya : sorry abhay , it is from  hospital , I hav to pick it up 
abhay : ok fine
Piya picked up the call & had a long conversation , finally the call ended 
Piya : actually abhay I hav to go to hospital for 2 hours 
Abhay : but 
Piya: I know abhay , I m sorry but they need me, just 2 hours promise 
abhay : fine fine but try to come as soon as possible 
Piya: pakka 
Saying tat she left for the hospital , but sumone was following her , it was no other then T's detective , she had hired the detective to keep an eye on piya and give her tint to time info about her 

AT HOSPITAL 
Detective was in canteen waiting for piya to come out , he was noting down her every activity , while piya worked for an hour then  there was her 20 min break when Jeh came 
Piya : Jeh tum yaha ?
Jeh : ya actually I came to meet u only 
Piya : me ?
Jeh : yes , can we talk in canteen ?
Piya : ya sure 
They went to canteen and took their chairs , Detective was sitting behind them 
Detective called T 
D : T mam piya has come to canteen with a boy what should I do ?
T : tats great , just record their conversation 
D : ok mam 

Piya : so Jeh Kya Kaam hai ?
Jeh : actually piya , u know na tat in college I used to share my every problem with u & u always use to give solution 
Piya : ya so 
Jeh : u hav to give solution to this problem of mine, actually piya I like a girl 
Piya : oh my god really ? Wow , whose tat girl huh ? 
Jeh : her name is alina , but she recently had a divorce with her husband , so should propose her ? I m really confused 
Piya : does she love u ?
Jeh : may be 
Piya : then don't hesitate , just tell Jeh , 
Jeh : r u sure ? 
Piya : 100 % sure 
Jeh  : can I just practise it with u once , my fear will be less
Piya : sure 
Jeh : I know its too early to ask because just know u r u know ... But I really love u and I will take care of u and always be by your side , do feel the same ? 
Piya : I love u too Jeh 
Jeh : was it gud ?
Piya : it was perfect Jeh , good luck for proposing her , I will leave now , my break time is over , bye 
Jeh : thanks a lot piya , bye 

There the detective was recording all this as per T's instruction & bought the recording to T 
Detective : t mam , here is the recording 
T saw the recording & was super excited 
T : oh my god , this piya is in big trouble now , I m coming abhay darling 
Then she edited the video so now the video had only Jeh & piya I love u part & she was heading towards raichand mansion 

RAICHAND MANSION 

Abhay had bought flowers & was decorating the room , he had also ordered a cake for her , he was doing everything to make this confession perfect just then T ranged the door bell , abhay went down & opened the door 
Abhay : T tum yaha , Kya Kaam hai ki u came here on Sunday 
T : kuch imp hai abhay , I hav to tell u sum truths 
Abhay : what ?
T : waise abhay where is piya ?
Abhay : she is at hospital for sum work 
T : abhay she lieing to u 
Abhay : what do u mean ?
T : she is not at hospital ok , she is in sum restaurant doing cochiie coo with her boyfriend 
Abhay ( angrily ) : just shut up T , get out 
T : I m not lieing abhay , I went to a restauraunt & I saw your wife with sum guy name Jeh , look I recorded them 
She took out her phone She showed the edited video to abhay while abhay was completely shocked , he could not believe tat his piya lie to him 
T :  ,abhi  toh shaadi ka 1 week hi hua hai & these piya is betraying my poor abhay , abhay u did a wrong thing by marrying her 
Abhay : can u please leave me alone T 
T : ok abhay dear , take care huh 
She went away with a evil smirk on Her face leaving behind a broken abhay , abhay went straight to the room and broke all arrangements he made for piya , he was really angry , he broke things , threw the flowers in dust , smashed the cake , he was really hurt . Angry and betrayed tears were flowing through his eye .finally he sad down 
Abhay ( while crying ) : why piya why hav u done this to me ,  I hate u , I will never forgive u 

Precap : abhay confronts piya , samrat , gunjan misha & kabir try to expose T & abhiya missing each other 

How was it guys , hope u liked the SR I know I didn't had tat type of romance but I still hope u like it , do hit the like button & give your lovely comments TC guys 

Edited by sweetmonaya - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice but Abhay has serious trust issues!
bubble_ thumbnail
Nice update...But shaadi ke pehle hi week mein misunderstandings..??
I hope samrat,gunjan,misha aur kabir T ko expose kar paaye...
..continue soon dear..
and thanks fot d pm..🤗
Edited by _Sonu_ - 12 years ago