Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘Dude that was sooo profound.!!!!πŸ‘

Wow!!! I really don't know whether the cv's created the characters knowing all this but man you just put things in a whole new perspective...

Kudos to that !!!
Aish_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

gr8 post ... the highlites espπŸ‘πŸΌ ...
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poor Khushi and poor Arnav is all i can say
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: arisai

Oh YES PLEASE with more monologues. I mean, as a book this story would be beautiful (and far less draggy) but I'm not supposed to have to write million word analyses to bring this stuff out... I'd love for Khushi herself to just TELL US WHAT SHE'S FEELING.

Sanaya emotes pretty well but if just once they'd have her thinking "What on Earth is he talking about?" or, if they insist on comedy "TODAY I WILL ASK HIM WHETHER HE KNOWS ABOUT SHYAM AN- oh hell he's shirtless again. What was I doing again? Oh yeah- 100 Ways To Annoy Arnav Singh Raizada Number 57..." 

agree . that is frustrating. with her we are always left in the dark. but perhaps that time will come
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you also went through the full story and its important events very well which refreshed memories of out old IPKKND thanks so much it seemed really sensible : )
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree... Khushi's love for Arnav was constant. Even when she thought she was having acidity and in Diwali when she finally realized her love, she never faltered in her love. Her love is like a steady flame of a candle, quiet, unassuming and dependable... 

Arnav on the other hand is a flame that burns high and low. He deviates between love and hate. He is an extreme personality. When he loves, he wraps up his world with a bow and drops it on her lap. When he hates, he burns everything in sight even the things he loves most. He is and always will be fiery, passionate and all compassing. 

However, I think Khushi loves him NOW more than he loves her because she is steady in her trust. She does not know why he married her, yet she is standing by him. Is it all for Payal? I doubt it. Since she knows that Payal is happy and as long as she keeps that 6 month pretense, Arnav is not gonna do anything to upset that.

But I also know that once MU is cleared, Arnav's love will flare like the flame it is and he will shower love on Khushi more than she has ever dreamed of. 
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
brilliant brilliant brilliant post. You really did capture the emotions of Kushi in a wonderful way. This actually moved me to tears at the end.
Kushi's love for Arnav is subtle, beutiful and poignant.

I sometimes wonder if she would ever want to acknowledge her feelings for him because everytime she is near to getting her hopes up they are dashed to pieces. It's become so repetitive that there would be a time she would give up right?

Her love for him is like a forbbiden flower blooming in her back yard. Each time it blooms it gets niped in the bud. I can and I always would understand what she's going through because when you fall in love with someone you think is beyond your reach this is how a woman reacts. In extrems. She would shy away trying to hide her feelings or go overboad in trying to hide them.

I always loved Kushi's character. Her love for Arnav can only be described as beutiful. you sympathise with her because you know what she thinks; a helplesness in love; the feeling when you know that your love is not reciprocated. Thats what Kushi is going through, had always gone through.

Edited by CDlove - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post!

And beautiful analysis from Khushi's POV.

I always feel that Khushi's side of the story is not paid a much attention as it deserves.

They have been showing Arnav's struggle with his feelings since the first Rabba Vey...but fail to show Khushi's real feelings as effectively.

Today I thought they should have shown Khushi thinking to herself about how bad she felt after Arnav fainted.

They showed her pacing up and down, tending to him, taking care of him etc...but did not show any monologues or at least her talking to herself.

I dislike it when people say she doesn't love him/is only attracted to him etc etc.

Your post throws light on her side of the story very nicely...πŸ‘
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: tia.o

I agree... Khushi's love for Arnav was constant. Even when she thought she was having acidity and in Diwali when she finally realized her love, she never faltered in her love. Her love is like a steady flame of a candle, quiet, unassuming and dependable... 

Arnav on the other hand is a flame that burns high and low. He deviates between love and hate. He is an extreme personality. When he loves, he wraps up his world with a bow and drops it on her lap. When he hates, he burns everything in sight even the things he loves most. He is and always will be fiery, passionate and all compassing. 

However, I think Khushi loves him NOW more than he loves her because she is steady in her trust. She does not know why he married her, yet she is standing by him. Is it all for Payal? I doubt it. Since she knows that Payal is happy and as long as she keeps that 6 month pretense, Arnav is not gonna do anything to upset that.

But I also know that once MU is cleared, Arnav's love will flare like the flame it is and he will shower love on Khushi more than she has ever dreamed of. 

another beautiful post. yes you are right. arnav's love is intense while khushi's gentle. how perfect. no wonder we are mad about them despite the cribbing. it will be a treat to watch asr treating her to his love and passion. aren't we all living in that hope for this serial
One more point!! For the story to have a good impact the revelation of Shyam's truth should occur at same time to both. I always tell this and I repeat for Khushi her character is everything and her living essence. She has nothing by her side other than her true self. And just for people to accept her and her to love her she does all these antics. She wants acceptance. Being an orphan at that tender age has had a huge impact on her. She is dying for pure love. Other than her babuji I think no one has showed her pure love. Its all some sort of pity. And this girl bends behind her back just to give back that love what she is receiving. And dont you all agree with me that everyone in this show other than her babuji has misused her at some point. They use her innate goodness. 
  The time when she will know that modesty was at character was at stake and the person whom she regards as her heart and soul questioned it, how shattered she will be. How miserable that feeling is!!!