Khushi & Arnav's Very Different Journeys To Love. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by avsv123

i dont agree with you!

Good for you son.
But there's just so much in this post you could have disagreed with... Do you just not think Khushi loves Arnav or do you just disagree that she loves him more?
i 100% agree with you and it is true for sure. if u look at it khushi is protecting arnav and his sister. She knows that if they find out the real face of shyam than anjali will break and arnav will break too seeing his sister's broken heart. i think that khushi love him more and it will break my heart when she will find out why he married her and how he could believe that she can do that to him.
Well this a show you need the audience to feel that love.

Which sadly most are not feeling from Khushi's side.

The subtlety does not work in a show. 

One more thing both love each other the same amount.

You can not measure love who loves more or less. Love is love.

If Arnav did not love her he would have not put up with her fake love act and her antics. He was getting angry but controlled himself.

Edited by sunflower52 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by arisai

Thank you so much :)

It has always bothered me when people said stuff like "Khushi doesn't love Arnav. This PROVES it." But then have no reason for it other than "She's behaving like a brat."

But I'm not one to say something without supporting my claims so I have tried to articulate how you can KNOW she loves him. People keep bashing Khushi and even I have gotten annoyed at her antics at times. But I would never question that she loves Arnav.

And personally, I think I'm going to be more upset when Khushi discovers the truth- because it's going to almost completely blindside her. Arnav has more to repent for, but seriously, finding out his innocent wife is actually JUST as innocent as she seems isn't really that big of a reveal -_-

i agree with the last lines. i want this post to be read by all whether or not they agree. i am glad for once we can open people's eyes to love of a different type which does not rave and rant but gently keeps giving and enduring
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

most of the forum members don't agree with u...

becoz from them arnav is right...and kushi has no significance at all...

to understand a character like kushi...they should be good at heart...

but many of them don't have that pure heart to distinguish innocence from ott...

i pity them...for hating kushi...

Haha I don't think it's that they don't have good hearts, it's just that Arnav's such an explosive character that his emotions, his feelings, his actions, his STORY overwhelms the gentler, softer character of Khushi.

Like the fact that both Arnav and Khushi have pretty mysterious backstories but hardly anybody even cares about Khushi's. We go where the CVs take us and only massive keenos (who really SHOULD spend their time more constructively) who analyse to this depth to draw out this kind of detail :')

And even then- this is just my interpretation of events.
Edited by arisai - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sunflower52

Well this a show you need the audience to feel that love.

Which sadly most are not feeling from Khushi's side.

The subtlety does not work in a show. 
i agree we need more monologues. but the post has tried to catch the truth of khushi's feelings
Originally posted by sunflower52

Disagree how can you call all those people dont have a heart for a fictional character.

no problem...😊
Originally posted by rima

i agree we need more monologues. but the post has tried to catch the truth of khushi's feelings

since we hardly or mostly never get monologues from her. We have to just assume from her actions. 

The cv's need to work on this, if they want the audience to connect with her. That connection is lost some where. 

Originally posted by rima

Oh YES PLEASE with more monologues. I mean, as a book this story would be beautiful (and far less draggy) but I'm not supposed to have to write million word analyses to bring this stuff out... I'd love for Khushi herself to just TELL US WHAT SHE'S FEELING.

Sanaya emotes pretty well but if just once they'd have her thinking "What on Earth is he talking about?" or, if they insist on comedy "TODAY I WILL ASK HIM WHETHER HE KNOWS ABOUT SHYAM AN- oh hell he's shirtless again. What was I doing again? Oh yeah- 100 Ways To Annoy Arnav Singh Raizada Number 57..."