Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: premparbat

But Vee did Anji not say that if you shower him with love he will craete a wall... so is that what she wants of him ?  Let me see that bit again coz its really confusing me...

You are right...some of the stuff they say is pretty random though...this why their editting just sucks on the show sometimes they dont show continuity in dialogues or thought processes which i am certain they did shoot just didnt have time to show!
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But Vee did Anji not say that if you shower him with love he will craete a wall... so is that what she wants of him ?  Let me see that bit again coz its really confusing me...

Ratna, I agree with Vee - that ship has sailed a while ago. But we may be back to the "let me torture him so that he kicks me out of this marriage and home" plan ---- at least for today. Tom it may be back to the "I'm hurt and I"ll stay out of his sight and escape his cruelty" plan. Isn't this what we rail about all the time? Khushi's character changes to suit the show's everyday goals? 
-Vee05- thumbnail

Originally posted by: docgirl

Ratna, I agree with Vee - that ship has sailed a while ago. But we may be back to the "let me torture him so that he kicks me out of this marriage and home" plan ---- at least for today. Tom it may be back to the "I'm hurt and I"ll stay out of his sight and escape his cruelty" plan. Isn't this what we rail about all the time? Khushi's character changes to suit the show's everyday goals

I read it as GOATS and spit my soda out!!! Lord this Laxmi the Bakri is bothering me again...Khushi seems to have more meaningful conversations with this damn goat than with any living human in this mental asylum which is kinda blah!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: --Sari--

@bold - That is exactly the point she missed. She wasn't showering love, she was trying to irritate him with an ideal bahu act. Gopi would have had a ahem, ahem...if she actually showered him with love☺️ ASR is way too receptive to love, she doesn't have to try very hard. The only thing she needs to do - lock up Shyam!

Khushi doesn't have to try hard but she doesn't know that. When Khushi started this act to annoy him its because of how he treated her, at that point she didn't have much reason to show love to him out of the kindness of her heart. Hopefully now that Khushi is getting glimpses of her prince charming again, the one who cares she will back off of being irritating and go back to being herself.
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So ladies help me understand as to what could be the possible logic or outcome that Khushi  wants out of going against Anji's advice.

She wants to irritate him further to achieve what ?

I thought i did not understand  hence saw it again with the same output. What did I miss ?

Exactly my thoughts Ratna...I have been a vocal supporter & have tried to find an excuse for every Khushi behavior but I am totally at loss here. The talk that Anjali had with Khushi; she was genuinely concerned & wanted to reach out to the more reasonable of the 2. But it went on deaf ears

How can they make light of such a touchy situation?πŸ˜• Maybe Anji should have just stuck with her initial choice, ASR. If they wanted to just get some laughs they should have saved that scene for later; for a more intense scene post IPL.
aKr1always thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
to all you PATIWRATA NAARIS AND SPICE GIRLS ...

pardon my intrusion into your round table conference but the next time you plead for a change in the attire, hair and make up for the leads, kindly be more SPECIFIC. For the CVs did fulfill your wishes of updating Arnie's wardrobe entirely : )

Sari & Jamba you guys are like SNLshow only running weekdays.
Ms.Universe is as always succint.
KuDos & cheers : )
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vee05

I read it as GOATS and spit my soda out!!! Lord this Laxmi the Bakri is bothering me again...Khushi seems to have more meaningful conversations with this damn goat than with any living human in this mental asylum which is kinda blah!

🀣 . Vee, i almost choked on my dinner as I read that - so we're even! Goats works just as well --- maybe better. We in the audience are the bakris being manipulated here. 

I'm so with you girl on Khushi's soulful and strange conversations with Bakri Number 1. You do know that PETA will soon be baying for our blood for our anti-bakri stand! πŸ˜ˆ
Edited by docgirl - 12 years ago
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
great points..can't wait to watch!
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Phew - finally got back and glad to see you gals are still awake!!

Sheila - can I borrow your scalpel, babe? I'd like to do a little impromptu surgery on the fella that caused the fender bender and put me through all this hassle πŸ˜‘
-Vee05- thumbnail

Originally posted by: docgirl

🀣 . Vee, i almost choked on my dinner as I read that - so we're even! Goats works just as well --- maybe better. We in the audience are the bakris being manipulated here. 

I'm so with you girl on Khushi's soulful and strange conversations with Bakri Number 1. You do know that PETA will soon be baying for our blood for our anti-bakri stand! πŸ˜ˆ

🀣 I am just still amazed that someone as modern as Nani has a Bakri as a pet...kinda gross no?

Bring it on PETA...I am ready...I will say this is abuse on the Bakri by the PH (who by the way is starting to prove they are a  PITA) of IPKKND unsafe and crazy work condition in a Mental Asylum is not good for a Bakri either!