Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar_babe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have to add, so I decided to procastinate in between what should be a serious study session. I watched some of the older A-K scenes, you know the beautiful July videos. Mannn, Barun was ripped back then, like hotness was oozing outta his shirt. Poor guy really must have very little time to dedicate to the gym now.. sigh! CVs his good looks are also your cash cow, you want your show to remain high right? Please give him some time off to fix the hair, the eye bags and his body! ðŸ˜³

And, where the hell has that passion gone? Those scenes are the reason I started watching this show, I won't lie, the fact that the show has sidetracked lately is quite a downer, please bring back the magic. You still have the loyal fans following you regardless of the IPL and most houses have 2 TV's so stop the BS (no, not Sobti) and get your assets back into the game please CVs.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Hi Sush,

For a change enjoyed the episode leaving aside the logics, continuity and movement of story...had a hearty laugh in a long time. Sanaya is excellent with her comic timing and Barun was awesome with his apt expressions..thee two are too cute ..no wonder we keep coming back to watch them even when the story is in doldrums.

Anji was good without too much interference but subtlely stating to kushi what is to be done..but kushi being kushi uses it to her own advantage. As much as I enjoyed the Gopi vau act ..I want this to lead somewhere...to some realisation..some growth in their relationship. 

I loved the small cute love and caring scenes interspersed in between...you can see that genuine care and concern from both of them. Both cannot live without each other ..how much things have changed since their marriage.

Loved reading all the posts here!

Zu - don't see you anymore; maybe you come very late.
@bold - so I am not the only one who feels this way. I thought I will get brickbats for saying this😆 Just a disconnect between scenes. That Anjali scene & what followed totally at odds.

I would have loved it if she stuck to staying away from him; it was working😕 ASR waiting for her...😲 Hopefully his illness will bring this back to normalcy😆
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Sari--

Zu - don't see you anymore; maybe you come very late.
@bold - so I am not the only one who feels this way. I thought I will get brickbats for saying this😆 Just a disconnect between scenes. That Anjali scene & what followed totally at odds.

I would have loved it if she stuck to staying away from him; it was working😕 ASR waiting for her...😲 Hopefully his illness will bring this back to normalcy😆

Sari🤗..yeah I miss chatting with you gals..becos of ur time ahead Sush and you all seem to come early and I am a bit late nowdays ..so we never get to meet...but I do read all ur posts here.

Nowadays its all stand alone episodes...if you dont watch one episode and then go to the next you dont miss out on anything..such is the state of story telling...no continuity of story or emotions..one minute they are fighting like cats and dogs and the next they are Rabba veying...What the *** I say😆

As you said they should have continued with the silent treatment or atleast put some gradual logical end to it right...the next scene she jumps in and becomes Gopi vau...and after all this heer ranjha or B&B what impact it had on their equation..nothing...its still at stand still..so whats the purpose of the confession of heer ranjha...it was  purely for entertainment...it didnt change any of their perspectives..cant they show something which changes their views against each other slowly atleast or even trust building..even one mm movement I would appreciate.
.do you think his fainting helps😆..I too will hope then😆

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zuzana

@Mandy loved that scene..kushi is the first and last thing on his mind before sleeping and on waking up...how they have occupied eahc others mind and and space..bth dont realise...I esp loved that scene when kushi moves his hair away ..just what he does...but damn cute she pushes it back again reminding herself of her kartavya🤣

These changes in their relationship is good and should be furthered but what I see as the reaosn for overall disappointment is the inconsistent episodes .. their love and trust is deepening in a very very subtle way but there is still that disjoint which needs to be fixed and emotions should be consistent.

It was cute the way she pushed it back. Khushi is becoming more aware of the affect Arnav has on her and she did not want any distractions from her mission LOL!

I agree, little changes are being noticed in their relationship but it isn't enough to win over some. The consistency was there but like Doodles pointed out in the Redux post it is the treatment of the track which had many upset
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: purplenpink

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc00cc">Hahaha not yet...I look at it...stare at it...put it back in its box and then repeat the process over and over again like the Directors have been doing Rabba ve moments...me and bag make eye locks and then i shy away and pack it up...maybe this weekend when it finally gets warmer outside I will flaunt it😊</font>

Hey, lovely bag. Rofl at the rabba ve- it's ipkknd all the way for us eh?

On a more serious note, have the bag and you had a confession moment yet about how you love each other's company? And not an almost confession please. 😆

We do think alike coz I had an intense ILU moment recently with a newly acquired bag too! And my hubby though touched that I really appreciated his gift could not help almost roll his eyes at the feelings displayed for an inanimate object. So when is your birthday? Mine is coming up in about two weeks too and I wonder if it has something to do with sun signs?

Speaking of sun signs if ASR and Khushi were real what sun signs would they be?

Yup me and the Bag did have a very intense eye lock and then i heard the bags Dil ki dhadkan and "humari dhadkanein ek hoggayi!" ðŸ¤£

My birthday is April 25th...exactly 2 weeks from today. ðŸ˜›