Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar_babe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyyy!!!!

Today's episode was a good breeze, apart from that small window into the past. Wow, chotte was quite the little destructive one, I mean he's been damaged since a long time, Khushi is legit his only saving grace, only someone with such a big heart and polar opposite to him will accept him whole-hardheartedly with all his flaws. Arnav, after this MU you'll be given a 3rd chance, don't blow it with the next MU when it comes in your way.

That brings me to his personality, if he was always so anti-feeling and anti-being shown emotions, how does it have anything to do with his parents death? Was he always irked with love because of how his father treated his mother since he was a kid? Or was he just moody and angry, him being angry and grumpy has been consistent because even his mother mentioned that in her letter for the future D-I-L, but his aversion to love and feelings that's a new one, and I look forward to more insights into the past.
He's gotten used to Anjali showering him all the love and has hence got used to giving her the same love, but I still think another fight and Anjali will whip out the mother's letter, this time around Khushi will get it and she won't fight back again till the 6 months are up, which is why when the truth is revealed he'll know she is his soulmate because she stuck on and loved him more than he did because she trusted him regardless.

I honestly have not been able to understand what Khushi's plan is and how this helps, if someone gets it, please do tell me.
The only thing I was able to gather was that even though she understod and absorbed what Anjali said, she's still pissed at him and this is her way of getting back at him, hence the "heaven of love to hell of love". And the only reason he's keeping up with it is because he feels guilty for saying those things to her and if this way she still interacts with him and stays around, he'll take it! (Arnie, what all are you going to do to woo her back... ohh I can't wait to see all that ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Sari, I won't be too worried, today's SBS showed him fainting because of his low sugar. Apparently, he doesn't land up eating breakfast or lunch because of her and at dinner (although Khushi claims she'll wait for her swami, he comes back too late and she can't resist the hunger so she finishes all the leftovers), leaving nothing for ODB. So by the time she gets stuff together, he passes out and she gets all worried. So looks like she'll "hurt" him again, but it'll get the Gopi act to stop. Thank Goodness! lol

Sush, which concert did you go for??
Edited by sugar_babe - 12 years ago
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Sari--

ASR now realizes everything she does is well thought out even though they appear impulsive. She decided to take up tuition to give him his space. Bottom-line of all these disjointed episodes, they both are consumed with each others thoughts๐Ÿ˜ณ They are slowly trying to understand each other. I am LOVINGGG THIS!!!! โค๏ธ

His guilt trip was short-lived coz Ms KKG changed her strategy overnight๐Ÿ˜† Anjali was looking out for them; little did she know her strategy was completely misused to torment her brother, the shaitan...Oops, her swami...๐Ÿคฃ It was all in fun & I think ASR secretly loves her attention over her silence. He puts up with all her idiosyncrasies. The old ASR would have banished Gopi bahu to the poolside in a heartbeat especially when he opened his closet & saw the bhagicha shirt & the leopard print...๐Ÿคฃ But he quietly wears the red shirt...๐Ÿ˜ฒ He was more concerned about Sundari getting hurt rather than the hideous Hawaiin shirts in his closet๐Ÿ˜ Arent those shirts just Hideous though???? wow talk about driing the audiences wild on purpose!!!

Khushi loves him to pieces; she briefly did forget her kartavya when she saw a sleeping swami๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ but her feelings have been sidelined to show ASR rise from the dark side. Khushi's character is losing consistency; the only consistency is she is a prankster.  I think this is her character though...pal mai dukhi pal mai khush!!! Maybe the consistency we are looking for is in the inconsistency of Khushi?

What does Khushi want? Does she want to call it quits after 6 months or she will stick with this marriage? Does she want ASR to reciprocate her feelings? The whole idea for the childhood scene narration was to get her to open her eyes, see his world. But she completely missed the point. This could have been a perfect setup for a beautiful scene when she realizes that there is another side to this man she deeply loves. But she just dismissed it & went about her business๐Ÿ˜• CV's are mixing poignant scenes with pranks; sending mixed messages.Does she or does she not want Saathiya Saath Nibhana?๐Ÿ˜•  I think theyve decided...theres nothing to show more than slving this MU so how about we go backwards with the story! This might be new on Indian telesvision...the curious case of Benjamin Button...I mean Arnav Singh Raizada ...ulti ginti karo bhai log!

docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vee05

I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully this Babli character is Khushi's friend because the girl clearly needs more than a Bakri to talk too! Plus they are dressing alike more and more definitely a cause for concern ๐Ÿ˜•

I hadn't noticed the color coordinated outfits until Sari pointed it out. Now I have my eyes peeled for that and they're totally keeping Khushi and Lakshmi's outfits in sync! O dear, don't even want to think of the symbolism there but can it please stop? Goat as a pet I can take, but goat as a BFF??? ๐Ÿ˜’
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vee05

I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully this Babli character is Khushi's friend because te girl clearly needs more than a Bakri to talk too! Plus they are dressing alike more and more definately a cause for concern ๐Ÿ˜•

Vee, the I think they plan to emphasize more on Arnav's past with the arrival of the kid?
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sush &  The spice girls,

The cvs and the PH seem serious about not getting serious regarding the seriousness required to bring back the show to its original serious theme.   If  comedy is the new genre of the IPK then so be it.  As it is there is nothing much I can do anyways.  I am out of rant therefore will take a different appraoch all together of "What The..H***."

Yet again Sbb/SSB was deceptive. Honestly they should be banned from the sets.  They  may be providing free publicity but what is the use of that when it turns off people .

The show started where it left of yesterday and was glad to see that Arnie did miss his wife for the past 2 days and missed seeing her face.  To me this was so basic and done very well.  He did get to hear that his wife is trying to keep away from him and it is because of his harsh words. Ego will not let him admit anything .

I liked the Bro - sis conversation with Anji being the big sister instead of the baby.  Her pooja ki thaali is back which was missing for a few days.

The Anji - Khushi scene. I understood what Anji was trying to say to her that Khsuhi dear you need to understand that your definition of love may not be the same as his and in order to win him over you will have to speak in a language that he understands. And what does Khushi do ?   Behaves just the opposite.  I just did not understand why ? ???

The follwoing scenes thankfully were not as distasteful as I had imagined them to be. SAnaya is an excellent actress when it comes to comedy and Barun's reactions were just perfect.  Her pulling at his leg and he phish phish for the perfume were hilarious.

Not sure where this is leading to or does it even have a destination  i really want to see some good scripting and situations rather than the juevnille ones as to changing his wardrobe.  We now have a 9 year old entering RM. As it there wern't enough children at play we now have another one.
What and how will that play out is yet another watch & wait.

Go with the flow Ratna...Go with the flow... have fun girls

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: savvy05

Was it not nice to  see Arnav in red (as someone mentioned in the forum SP may have recycled the SPA shirt?). Speaking of attire, whats up with Payal dressing in a proper night gown (for a one min scene) like  a RM bahu but Khushi still in  her night dress from Gupta household!! Are the CV's really trying to imply that when the MU is cleared Arnav will shower her with a new  wardrobe?

I am surprised at the repeats in the clothing. Some of the dresses look like La's. Even Anjali didn't think that her bhabi should dress up like the other R's๐Ÿ˜•  Maybe swami will buy her a new wardrobe as a reward if she returns his clothing๐Ÿ˜†
AKoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful post!!! It was a lovely episode...i never laughed sooo much..Arhi were amazing !!!!
luv_u_arhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post ...Absolutely agree with you...It was a damn good episode.Definitely a filler one but I really could not stop laughing...Arnav expressions were too good..

my fav lines of the day:
no no I dont want any kartavya...
damn the kartavaya...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
after watching todays epi i jus said one thing out loud

MAAZA AA GAAYA

coz it was really a paisa vasool epi

kab shuru hua aur kab khatam hua

pata nahin chala

i was so much into it

SARUN WERE AT THEIR BEST TODAY

i really dont hv words for our adorable SARUN

and a pat on the back of cvs

THIS IS DEFO BETTER THAN IPL
Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was hilarious the way he said "Who is Swami?" Man! Barun's expression were priceless and Khushi was sooo funny! Can't wait for her to continue her "Swami" drama!!

Simran :D...