Sushpective: Loved it!!! SWAMI!!!

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys...How are  you all doing?

Boy was that a funny episode or whatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LOVED IT!!!! Loved the OTT as much as loved some genuine tender moments in between...

Let me start by saying...that first of all...Anj really dealt with the situation in a very very mature way...She sensed what the problem was ...may I also add correctly...Then she ried to talk to each one of them separately ...like a mature person would do...in a very subtle and nice way...I really liked how she approached it...Also the point was not lost on me that she tried to talk to her brother first before preaching the sister in law...LOVED ITπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Then I loved the  fact that Arnie was actually waiting for his wife to come in to the room...like a newly married hubby will do...Was that nice!!! Adored his looks watching her sleep...and when he woke up...teh first thing he did was to glance at her side...LOVED IT!!!⭐️

Then Ms...Khushi...BOY did she crack me up today with her antics...Anj is trying to tell her how to win...Arnie...and she catches on to what irritates him the most...and voila...   She came up with a plan to do just thatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Loved her traditional Bharatiya Nari act...Just loved it!!! It was so OTT...I was like ROFL>>>>

When she tries to take his shoes off...his reaction was...What did you put in it?

Who the Hell IS SWAMI!!!

WHAT THE *****

Arnies diaogues were as good...and his expressions were priceless!!!

I have to say...i have done that to hubby dear...You know calling him Swami to irritate him...It was really funny...

I loved this genuine scene in between...

Got run to a concert...now...will check later...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

After seeing the chillar party I thought he had forgotten the reason for his search of RM. But he didn't; he waited for Sundari to return to the mahal😳 Only then could the Shaitan sleep peacefully. Shaitan isn't as shaitanish as I thought...His heart beats for Sundari...Aww...He gawked at a sleeping Sundari...😍 Sundari also couldn't sleep without checking on her Shaitanji before they both drifted off... ❀️

ASR now realizes everything she does is well thought out even though they appear impulsive. She decided to take up tuition to give him his space. Bottom-line of all these disjointed episodes, they both are consumed with each others thoughts😳 They are slowly trying to understand each other.

His guilt trip was short-lived coz Ms KKG changed her strategy overnightπŸ˜† Anjali was looking out for them; little did she know her strategy was completely misused to torment her brother, the shaitan...Oops, her swami...🀣 It was all in fun & I think ASR secretly loves her attention over her silence. He puts up with all her idiosyncrasies. The old ASR would have banished Gopi bahu to the poolside in a heartbeat especially when he opened his closet & saw the bhagicha shirt & the leopard print...🀣 But he quietly wears the red shirt...😲 He was more concerned about Sundari getting hurt rather than the hideous Hawaiin shirts in his closet😍

There has been great deal of progress in ASR's character...He wants to see her happy now...He says it to Anji too...Kum se kum khush toh hai... He is not going by what he heard from her or anyone. He wants to study her and find out for himself. So the Sundari-Shaitan story didn't really affect him much; coz he doesn't trust her fully yet. He is headed on that path & they are showing a slow transition from distrust to trust, inch by inch although in a quirky way... He is still trying to figure out her intentions. Is this drama or is this real...  He doesn't think she is devious but isn't completely sure. But it is promising coz he is forgiving/dismissing most of her behavior as childish pranksπŸ‘

Khushi loves him to pieces; she briefly did forget her kartavya when she saw a sleeping swamiπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ but her feelings have been sidelined to show ASR rise from the dark side. Khushi's character is losing consistency; the only consistency is she is a prankster.

• But her goals keep changing; when she started the 100 ideas she wanted to be thrown out of RM since she couldn't walk out; I applauded that thought. Live in dignity not constant humiliation.
  • Then she started the DBS; independent streak being her motto. Very commendableπŸ‘
  • Tuitions - to give ASR his space; again she didn't want to take any more crap from him. Her motto - give him what he wantsπŸ‘
  • This one beats me, what is her motive behind this one? Just a good laugh at his expense? Or is this 100 ideas again coz today the diary was back.

What does Khushi want? Does she want to call it quits after 6 months or she will stick with this marriage? Does she want ASR to reciprocate her feelings? The whole idea for the childhood scene narration was to get her to open her eyes, see his world. But she completely missed the point. This could have been a perfect setup for a beautiful scene when she realizes that there is another side to this man she deeply loves. But she just dismissed it & went about her businessπŸ˜• CV's are mixing poignant scenes with pranks; sending mixed messages.Does she or does she not want Saathiya Saath Nibhana?πŸ˜•

Golden moment...This topped it for me...I am a sucker for such scenes...Just beautiful...πŸ‘

I liked the episode by itself but this could have been a home run had they taken the more subtle approach and wisely used this to build the story. A perfect situation for them to show a caring Khushi even for a brief moment after Anjali talked to her would have made this an exceptional episode. When redemption happens, Khushi's rejection of ASR would make more sense and more intense.I am glad they didn't bring the bangle scene I was advocating yest. This just isn't the right time. Khushi has a lot of growing up to do...😊

Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OHHH EMMM GEEE!!!!!!  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I kid you not this is how i looked watching this episode!!!!! Thank god they did not go insane with the Gopi and Saathiya crap and just used it as a funny element!

From Shaitaan to Swami in under 12 hours!!!!

I havent Laughed this way in a mighty long time but CV's hats off to you! This was totally hilarious in a very NICE way! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Okay it was not flawless BUT I have to say this was great!

-Arnie worrying about Khushi not coming in the room till late was cute. Yes he did say who cares but he waited to take one last look at her before dozing off to sleep. Sigh the look he gave and the way he looked at her while she slept and fell asleep was heart warming to watch. He heard her talk to Laxmi too and I think felt something...or so I hope. πŸ˜πŸ˜

- Anjali did a good thing today and she gets a gold star for this. β­οΈ The flashback scene was well done too.

-Khushi is doing SO well! She's showering him with love in the only way she knows really. The ghunghat is OTT but whatever its serving its purpose really well! Sanaya Irani you are truly amazing and am glad the CV's are giving her the opportunity to show her talent off. When she sprays the "ittar" and tells him his perfume is ready that was very nicely done.πŸ‘πŸΌ

-Arnie Arnie Arnie...🀣 Who the hell is Swami?  This had me in splits. His reactions to everything Khushi did irritated him so much it was awesome to watch! I love watching him all hasselled and wondering what new drama all this was πŸ˜† It was just awesome to watch Arnie today. Barun is such a natural at this.

- Manorama back to making noise as usual. Which mother randomly walks into their married sons room like that? Weird!!!! πŸ˜•

SATYANASH Moment's of the Day:

-W*F was up with the onion cutting? Glycerine khatam hogaya tha kya??? (Did they run out of Glycerine or what?) πŸ˜•

-How big is this house? Like really you yell for HariPrakash but you have to call Akash on his cell? 

- Arnie walks into room and jut lays down suit and all? WTH ! Weird totally weird! πŸ˜•

-He knew to read, write and understand Hindi yesterday...and today he didnt understand half her words. Here we go with the inconsistencies πŸ˜›

- Really hope Arnie's wardrobe is not permanently like this circus clown wear! πŸ€‘ Khushi wears the circus tent kurta's as it is now the circus will have its clown as well!

-Didnt the man wear the brown suit recently? Maybe the black and grey are at the Dhobi's? πŸ˜†

-Everyone continues to have better clothes Arnie and Khushi I really hope they have image changes in the future and think it might be a waste to invest in their wardrobes right now...I mean yes the man looks good in red(BTW i think its Shyam's red shirt!) but i hope its not a permanent look for him!

What I loved Today:

-Swami se Acha to Laad governor hi Tha!!!!!  πŸ€£

- WHen Arnie se Dhyan se to her when she hurts herself on the door. Hes not holding back on emotions either which is just NICE! πŸ₯³

- The way Khushi moved his hair while he lay asleep. Hai so much pyaar yaar! πŸ˜

- There is a lot going on here...trust, love, respect, affection, lack of affection, emotions, lack of emotions, confusion, fun, laughter, pranks, but overall the one thing that hold this together is the unsaid and untold bond Khushi and Arnie have with each other and the Relationship they are building here. Yup I think they are finally headed to being in a relationship versus the situation they were living together in. πŸ˜³

Khushi-ism's of the Day: 

-Chai ki Chuski!

-Ellergy (Allergy) 

-Aweffice (office)

-Aapki kameez purani film ki tarah lagti hi!!!!

-Kaanto wala phool!!!!!

Overall I loved everything about it even with the flaws but the one thing that stuck out was the Maafi scene did it have a hidden meaning or was I just imagining that? 
Edited by vee05 - 12 years ago
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes, hilarious episode.  I was a little "what the-"  when I watched it the first time.  Then, I watched it again forgetting about continuity and story and snorted tea out my nose at "psss psss... parrfume" πŸ˜†

-The best part of the episode was the first 5 minutes.  Loved how Arnav was waiting for her, hoping it wouldn't be until after he was asleep like the previous night, but at the same time trying to convince himself that he didn't care when she came.  His expressions at Khushi relating how she planned to spend her waking hours so she could stay out of his way were wonderful.  It says something about an actor when we, the viewers look beyond the main focus of the scene, Khushi,  at his eyes and reassure ourselves that he does care.  
The two of them looking at each other before settling in for the night was poignant -I would have loved it even more had there been a teeny tiny eyelock.  

-Khushi's reaction to Anjali's advice confused me. She realized she had found another way to irritate her husband; but her previous attempts had irritated him too? Or is her objective something other than annoying him? "insert head-scratch emoticon here" 

-Sanaya was hilarious during the "swami" scenes and Barun's incredulous expressions were fabulous as well, but if it weren't for these two, I would have been royally ticked off with today's episode.   
Edited by monalisa_07 - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Glad you enjoyed the episode Sush! I have to admit when I saw the SBB, I was seriously dreading a disaster of an epi but it wasn't that bad! I actually liked it, sure there was comedy but the way the CVs chose to handle it this time around was definately better than the screaming episode we watched a few weeks ago. I guess the CVs decided to take a break from the intensity given the previous episodes where your heart just couldn't help but break for the leads, mainly Khushi.

Things I liked:

-- Arnav waiting for Khushi but trying to convince himself he didn't care. I liked the way he listened as she spoke to Lakshmi, hints keep getting thrown his way about how Khushi took his words to heart. It continued when she reminded him later in the episode how he didn't want to see her face, kudos to her for continuing to throw this in his face!

-- Arnav and Khushi stealing glances of the other sleeping, these are two people who really do love each other but this MU and their lack of communication makes it difficult to get to the bottom of things

-- Anjali impressed me with the way she handled things, no involving Nani or trying to trick either. Anjali was mature, she flat out confronted Arnav with knowing Khushi was not herself and when she failed to get anywhere she went directly to Khushi.

-- Loved the scene with Anjali and Khushi as she tried to have Khushi understand Arnav better. It reminded me of the letter their mom left for Khushi, one I hope she gets soon!

-- Arnav's reaction when Khushi started acting like Gopi bahu, worrying she put something in his shoes, towel, perfume πŸ˜† Can't blame him given what she did in the past.

-- Khushi getting distracted by him sleeping then messing up his hair so she could stay focused

-- Khushi did seem happy when Arnav showed concern for her. Glimpses of her prince returned.

Complaints:

Why is Payal getting better clothes than Khushi??? It is not only Payal, Anjali too while Khushi is stuck with repeats like Arnav. It is not fair to the leads, however I will say that I liked seeing Arnav in the red shirt today.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I liked the episode even though it looked like a light hearted filler episode. There were some very funny lines for both of them and Barun and Sanya made the comedy totally enjoyable!

The first 5 minutes was a very good continuation of Friday with Arnav waiting for her restless, pretending to  be asleep and listening to Khushi's conversation. The guilt in Arnav's eyes on hearing Khushi's rambling about  how she is trying to avoid seeing him was well essayed by Barun. She then tip toes  not to disturb him and both of them go to sleep after seeing each other  unbeknownst to both of them. Beautiful scene conveyed wonderfully with just eye expressions.

Anjali revealing the key to Arnav's behavior to Khushi - very nice scene  though Khushi decided to use it in a different way as usual! I am glad that the letter is not brought  out now. It should be out only when the track becomes more serious.

Khushi adjusting Arnav's hair.. totally awww moment for me, they are mirroring each other's actions!

I enjoyed Arnav going crazy over Khushi's swami phrases. Arnav checking his shoes to see  is she has put something in there - nice link to the earlier episode where she put juice. Sanaya has excellent comedic timing.

Was it not nice to  see Arnav in red (as someone mentioned in the forum SP may have recycled the SPA shirt?). Speaking of attire, whats up with Payal dressing in a proper night gown (for a one min scene) like  a RM bahu but Khushi still in  her night dress from Gupta household!! Are the CV's really trying to imply that when the MU is cleared Arnav will shower her with a new  wardrobe?
Edited by savvy05 - 12 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Shush... Yes "SWAMI" took the cake for me! I sometimes call my husband "My Lord" to irritate him! Especially if I feel like he is telling me what to do... then I would say "Anything ELSE MY Lord"??? That always gets him!

SO I related to Khushi's "Swami"! "Who the HELL is Swami"? "WHAT Kartavya"?? Loved our Arnie baby's "I am in the twilight zone" expressions! Priceless!

I LOVED today's episode! It has humour, but was handled in a "Mature" manner! I feel the CV's are back on track in moving the story forward! Something is impending! I can sense it!

I also loved the shirts and Arnie's expressions's of horror! Khushi trying to keep a straight face, and also little Arnie! What a "Kadoos little Laad Governor" he used to be! Total cutie though! :)
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
Damn the kartavya..
Swami se acha laad governor hi tha..
i had good laugh today..i mean the best laugh so far 
KaranKundra4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I loved this episode tooo!!! πŸ˜†

It was hilarious!!! πŸ˜ƒ

My hubby asked me "Why the hell are you laughing lyk a maniac??" And I never laugh that hard!! πŸ˜³

Your right! Arnav was just adorable today..his expressions were just *Sigh* πŸ˜

Omg I loved Kushi's SWAMI!!!!!! πŸ€ͺ

I was literally ROFLing!!!!!  πŸ€£

That part when she pushed back his hair made me smile like a 5 yr old kid and I'm 18 πŸ˜‰

It was nice to see a funny episode after a long time! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

Edited by KaranKundra4Eva - 12 years ago
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sush, you're early with your post no? Plus I am hanging on for a concall which does not seem to be happening so I get to come in sooner. Yippee!!

Ah the epi today was funny if you decide to once again stop wondering where is all of this going? And I decided to do just that for most of it so I enjoyed it. I think that as has already been mentioned by others the CVs are not planning to bring in any major/ earth shattering elements ( if there even are any heh) until IPL. The focus from their side seems to be to treat episodes on a piecemeal basis with the overarching theme of showing glimpses of Arnie and khushi's relationship. well if we can't beat them ( the CVs) we join them 😊

Agree that Anjali approached the issue nicely- I was trembling thinking she'd go and share it "inke saath" and then we'd have another round of twitching, MU etc which frankly we don't need so thanks goodness she went to the people concerned. Loved her sharing about how Arnie is uncomfortable with expressing his love- is this a hint that Khushi will have to confess first?

And from that lovely, tender insight into the hottie's past K picks up on how to irritate him??!!!! That surely was a bang head on desk moment. Also can we not have that notebook pulled out for Khushi to take copious notes unless this is going to be used during the redemption bit? Why do I think that'll not happen?

Barun was superb today and I think I fell more in love with ASR today. The way he waits for her to come, hears her saying how she'll avoid him and then gazes at her. Awww! Awww! And some more awww!!

Lmao at the way he checks shoes/ towel/ perfume to see what trouble she may have come up with. And his expressions at swami, kshama- rofl all the way!! Loved when he says laad governor was better than swami- I agree completely Arnie!

Warm and reassuring to see Arnoe's concern for her is always there- whether she is crying or stumbles. I liked when Arnie asked her to remove ghoonghat coz she can anyway not walk straight. Mr thinks he was lying and wanted to be able to see her face coz he can't survive without for long.

Arnie in a red shirt- not bad but prefer him in his business attire or other less painful to the eye casuals any day

πŸ˜ƒ