Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaira10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey can anybody help me i want to read story of arshi made by dia do you know where i can find it ??
mz.brar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Check out this fic!

SOMEWHERE IN MY HEART...

The story is same as in ipkknd till the part on the terrace when khushi tries to commit suicide and arnav confronts her...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3398911

Genres: Humor/Romance/Mystery
27 chapters already up and more to come!

ipkviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, can anybody help me finding an FF that I left incomplete? Appreciate any inputs on this.

its something like Salaam Namaste probably. Arnav and Khushi mutually agrees for a live-in. Khushi wants a kid and do not want to abort which created differences with Arnav and she leaves him to stay with her friend and her husband. Arnav dont have her whereabouts and he started to miss her as i remember.
mz.brar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkviewer

Hi, can anybody help me finding an FF that I left incomplete? Appreciate any inputs on this.

its something like Salaam Namaste probably. Arnav and Khushi mutually agrees for a live-in. Khushi wants a kid and do not want to abort which created differences with Arnav and she leaves him to stay with her friend and her husband. Arnav dont have her whereabouts and he started to miss her as i remember.

I think thats dark lover...not sure.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3471579

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: srahs

Mini muffin removed all her work from IF

has she stopped writing or...moved on to sum oder forum???
skmr.bs thumbnail
Hello can someone please find a ff it is in the index but I cannot find it as I dont know the name actually in the story...BOTH ARNAV AND KHUSHI ARE VERY RICH AND ARROGANT As i only read the first part so i dont really know how the story...please plesse pleassseee help..!!!
arshina223 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kparidhi

i am already reading running from the truth and i am loving it..plz update soon...also plz pm me when you update next..i have requested you in my comment also

RUNNING FROM THE TRUTH is written by Emma.k dear , not by me.Edited by arshina223 - 11 years ago
kparidhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshina223

RUNNING FROM THE TRUTH is written by Emma.k dear , not by me.

oops..really sorry about that...hehe..i dint realise...thanks anyways..please let me know about any more awesome arhi ff's
arshina223 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kparidhi

oops..really sorry about that...hehe..i dint realise...thanks anyways..please let me know about any more awesome arhi ff's

uhh...i don't know if its even nearly awesome , but u can give a look to my arshi works. The links are below ..on my signature.

One shots and two shots :

Arshi TS ||Give your heart a break|| --- LINK

Arshi OS |~| Realization |~|---LINK

Take a look whenever u have time.
bablubli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Amy..

I am not able to find that ff where arnav and khushI works in a show and their characters are varun and sana. khushi is inlove with arnav and arnav is engaged.

The show ends when arnav quits. They meet after a leap.

Please find me this ff.

Lost In Your Eyes by IPK007. Lovely writing!
Edited by bablubli - 11 years ago