l*l IPKKND Fan Fiction Index l*l

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lina. thumbnail

FF Help Desk
Readers that need find FFs can post a comment about what FF they wish to find. I will quote it here so others may help you.

Originally posted by: Devilways

Hey i was lookingfor this story in which Shyam is mad beacuse arnav and khushi are married and sets Anajli on fire and terms it as a suicide. Arnav gets mad at khushi and rapes her or molests her and anjali regains consciousness and clarifies hs mistake. Khushi is upset with arnav and wont allow him near him. Please help me find it. 

Click To Go To The Top

Edited by .Lena. - 11 years ago
.Lina. thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

.Lina. thumbnail

.Lina. thumbnail

.Lina. thumbnail

.Lina. thumbnail

.Lina. thumbnail

.Lina. thumbnail
Reserved for future space.
<3 Lena
Edited by .Lena. - 12 years ago
.Lina. thumbnail
Reserved for future space.
<3 Lena
Edited by .Lena. - 12 years ago