Fan Fictions

Arshi SS |~| Realization |~| *CHAPTER 4* Pg 22 21/9

arshina223 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
REALIZATION

Arnav saw khushi and shyam together after the competition. He couldn't believe that khushi has the guts to wander with shyam in front of his whole family. He feels disgusted of her and more of himself to even love this kind of a girl, even now his heart is not ready to believe what he is seeing. After all this also his heart starts beating wildly whenever he look at her , touch her, why it has to happen to him? he questioned himself. All his life he kept his heart locked,built infinite walls around this organ but all those walls crumbled, When he first laid his eyes on her. She was standing like deer caught in headlight on the ramp. How mesmerising she had looked and her one look at him and she made a small place for herself in some dark corner of his heart. Why she did this to him? He cannot force her to love him back but why she chose a married man? His di's husband? Why? But it dosen't matter , does it? His only love of life loves his jijaji. What a cruel game of fate.

Tired of all these, he exited from there after informing his family in the pretence of important work.

Khushi just wanted to slap the bas***d but due to the crowd ,she couldn't. Her eyes searched one face in whole crowd who will save her from this man but he was nowhere . After much of a struggle she succeded in freeing her hand from leech's grip and left from there as fast as she can. She searched the whole place to find arnav, but he was nowhere to be seen. Where are you arnavji? she thought in her mind. If that leech found her alone again then he will not miss a chance to try and manipulate her with his sickening sweet talks. She saw anjali with other family members.

CONT. IN NXT POST Edited by arshina223 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshina223 thumbnail
"Di where is arnavji..??" She asked anjali frantically searching for him. Something in her heart told her that he is not safe."Khushi ji chote left to his office. Something important turned up." But that didn't do anything to relax her mind. Arnav was not picking her calls. She had called him atleast 20 times but no response from his side. "Arre khushiji you seem worried. What happened..??" anjali enquired looking at her anxious face. Khushi forced a smile on her face. "Nothing anjaliji. I am fine. " She does not want to worry her sister-in-law. Arnavji will be safe. Nothing will happen to him. She ressured herself again and again. Hey devi maiya why am i feeling something is not right. Please let him be safe devi maiya.

Arnav sat on the chair in front of the bar counter, drinking his 10th drink. For the first time in his life he drank ,all because of this traitor heart. He always knew that this good for nothing heart of his will lead him to his doom. Here he is, drowning himself in the pool of alcohol. With every sip he thought of all the time he spent with her, their fights, her laugh, her teasing him. He drank till all he could see was khushi. Khushi why did you do this to me?. He kept mumbling this. He threw the glass on the floor breaking it into pieces like khushi broke his heart.

It was now midnight and there was no sign of arnav. Khushi was pacing the length of the room , waiting for him to come safe and sound. Where is he..?? She asked herself for the millionth time and dialed his number for the zillionth time, but it was on voice mail.

The door of the room burst open and a heavily drunk arnav entered in the room. He stumbled on the door step. Khushi saw him and his state horrified her to no extent.

CONT. IN NXT POST
arshina223 thumbnail
As he was about to Fall, she rushed to save him. "Arnavji , you're drunk!!" she exclaimed not able to believe.

Arnav saw khushi through hazy eyes."Khushi why did this to me..?? Tell me. "He trie to shake her holding her shoulders but didn't have energy in his body.

"What..?? What are you talking about..?? What did
i do to you..??" she stable his body and asked him having no idea of what he was talking about.

"How could you do this to me khushi. I thought you were different but you proved me wrong. " he drawled his words. His thoughts drifted back to the the sight he saw on the terrace. Khushi in shyam's embrace. He pushed khushi back on the wall . She gasped at the sudden attack. He gripped her shoulders pushing her back. His eyes red with fury , hurt and betrayal.

"Arnavji wha .. What are you doing..?? Leave me." she tried to push him but he didn't budge. He pushed his body on her, his face a breath away from her. Her eyes widened, she was breathing heavily due to their close proximity. He stared at her face , mesmerised by her eyes , his gaze soften , all the traces of anger vanished and desire took place. He started leaning forward slowly closing the distance between their lips. Khushi alarmed started to push him but her strength was no match to his. Tears started welling in her eyes. "Arnavji please what ar.." . He crashed his lips on hers, cradling her face in his palms, he kissed her softly. She held herself still completely , not responding to his kiss. He broke the kiss , his eyes still closed. "Open up for me Khushi" he murmered against her lips. He nipped her bottom lip . She gasped and he thrusted his tongue inside her soft mouth, kissing her with all the love for her, passionately.

CONT. IN NXT POST
arshina223 thumbnail
The hands which were on his chest to push him away now curled into fists. She clossed her eyes, tears gathered in her eyes fell on her cheeks. Arnav felt wetness on his hands and broke the kiss to her crying."Please don't cry khushi." he gently wiped her tears. "I've never wanted to hurt you. " He pecked her lips once .
Twice.
Thrice.
Khushi responded and unconciously pulled him closer when he kissed her again. They pulled back as they went out of breath. They stared at each other breathing heavily.

Arnav lifted her in his arms ,carried her to the bed and gently laid her down. He came on top of her ,kissed her forehead , her eyes ,finally her lips. He pushed down the sleeves of her top still kissing her. He left her lips and trail wet kisses down her neck , shoulders . Khushi was breathing heavily her eyes close.

Her eyes popped open when he placed a wet kiss on her cleavage. This brought back khushi in her senses .She pulled his head up. "No, arnavji stop. You are not in your senses." she said shaking her head.

"Khushi please don't stop me." he whisphered. She saw his eyes which held immense pain , hurt and was pleading her. She couldn't bear to see him like this. She knew he just wanted to be loved. Without thinking of the consequences , she closed her eyes in surrender and pulling him closer she kissed him with all the love she tried to supress and hide all time.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bright light distrubed his peaceful sleep. He opened his eyes slowly , his head was hurting like someone had hit him with hammer. He cluched his head in pain. He sat on his bed eyes tightly closed. Opening his eyes he saw himself comepletely naked.

CONT. IN NXT POST
arshina223 thumbnail
"what the f.." he thought and stared at his state ,not able to comperehend why is he laying completely naked on his bed . He saw something red on the floor . His eyes widened , khushi's clothes. He turned his head to see her sitting on the bed, her head rested on her knees, arms around her legs . Then all the events from last night flashed on his eyes. "How...how could he do this to her..?? What had he done..?? How will i face her..?? What i would say to her..?? But he have to say something. I have to apologize to her. " He slowly put his hand on her shoulder and whisphered."Khushi.."

Khushi didn't know that he would wake up this early. She was just woken up from the sleep. Her head was on his chest and his arm around her waist . She stared at his face, he was looking so adorable. She knew that what happened last night, he was drunk at that moment, he was not in his senses , he probably will forget this, but it was her decision he hadn't forced himself on her. But she also knew that she will not bear his another accusion on her. Even if he didn't remember last night he will surely get the idea of what transpired between them last night. She decided that she will not give him the chance to accuse her on this basis, not this time.

So engrossed she was in her thoughts that she didn't notice when arnav sat up on the bed. She came out of her thoughts hearing him whispher her name. Startled she turned her head to look at him, but next moment moved her head to look straight.

"Khushi.."he hesitatingly started but khushi interupted him. "No arnavji listek to me first before saying anything to me ."

"but..." she again cut him "Please arnavji..whatever happened last night." she breathed deeply. "You don't worry about it.

CONT. IN NXT POST
arshina223 thumbnail
You were drunk, you were not in your senses. If you think that i will try to take your money or property by being pregnant with your child , i will not do anything like this." she smiled sadly. " I know you don't believe me but i can assure of this , please wait." stood up wrapping the duvet around herself, walked towards the cupboard and pulled out some tablets. He was confuse
d of what she was doing. "These are contraceptive pills , jiji gave these to me. That time i couldn't return her these , could i? What i would've said to her ? That we're not living as husband and wife but like strangers. But today i thank her for these tablets. I will not be pregnant , i am taking it. " His eyes widened in shock. She gulped down the tablet and walked towards him , handed him the packet of the same tablets. "You can check it. I've taken contraceptive pills only." He stared at the packet totally numb. 'What just happened..??' "..I know this is not 100% effective. If by chance i got pregnant. I'll..i'll abort the child" she said in trembling voice. "what .??"he shouted shocked what she is blabbering.

She shook her head ."No,no ..i'll can't kill the child. You..you make a contract stating that if i got pregnant with your child , i cannot claim on any of your property or share after the end of six months marriage. You get the contract prepared , i'll sign it. "

CONT. IN NXT POST
arshina223 thumbnail
She rushed towards the bathroom wiping her tears.

The realisation hit him hard. This girl can never have affair with shyam. She was innocent all this time and i've hurt her so badly. She submitted herself to me. She was a virgin dammit!! . He very well remember this, the immense joy he felt , knowing he was her first. He can never forget that. This ...this means she have some feelings for me. I'll will make her love me. There will no tears in her eyes. She will smile again and this time i will be the one to put it on her face.

CHAPTER INDEX ON PAGE 4

COMMENT AND LIKE PLEASE.Edited by arshina223 - 10 years ago
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing one...
thnxx fr pm
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey thnxx for d pm,loved d update. Dis was awsum. He realised khushi was innocent in differnt way. Loved dis
tinsel_akira thumbnail
Awww it was so amazing
A continuation plzz??