Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Xarina

Ahhh!!! You are finally going to get your hair cut.  You will have to post your photo again so that I can have a look.  Baby shower sounds nice.😕  All those clucky women.😆 

Yup !! So excited 😳 Might try to take a before and after picture. 😛 Haha, never been to one so don't know how it's like. 😆 I just know the girl was very thin so I'm sure it will be a shock when I see her all big..Hopefully I can be a proper young lady and not gasp or widen my eyes or anything. 😆
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Yup !! So excited 😳 Might try to take a before and after picture. 😛 Haha, never been to one so don't know how it's like. 😆 I just know the girl was very thin so I'm sure it will be a shock when I see her all big..Hopefully I can be a proper young lady and not gasp or widen my eyes or anything. 😆

I am sure you will be very good and not stare.  But a pregnancy bump is there to be stared at.😆  Has it's advantages.Tongue
llSerenityll thumbnail

I am sure you will be very good and not stare.  But a pregnancy bump is there to be stared at.😆  Has it's advantages.😛

Yeah, apparently you don't know me much when it comes to shocks. 😆 I have seen pregnant teachers so it's not like I've never encountered a pregnant woman 😛 just that with a mind like mine, I start imagining things.🤣 Being pregnant is like a public sign that you've done it with your hubby..Kind of awkward.  😆
Xarina thumbnail

Yeah, apparently you don't know me much when it comes to shocks. 😆 I have seen pregnant teachers so it's not like I've never encountered a pregnant woman 😛 just that with a mind like mine, I start imagining things.🤣 Being pregnant is like a public sign that you've done it with your hubby..Kind of awkward.  😆

OMG.  I have heard that men think like that but never heard that from a female.ROFL   But you are right.  It is kind of awkward.
Xarina thumbnail
OK.  what can I write about paani puri?  Any ideas?😊
llSerenityll thumbnail

OMG.  I have heard that men think like that but never heard that from a female.🤣   But you are right.  It is kind of awkward.

The world is changing !! The women of our generation are reaching up to the heights of men ..and sometimes even exceeding...so get used to it !!. 😆 Oh my god..There is a fire in the house across from ours. 😲😲 The firetruck is there..Lot of smoke coming out but I don't see any flames so I think its okay. Hope they got everyone out. Btw, You're missing the fire fighters Xarina ! 😛
Xarina thumbnail

The world is changing !! The women of our generation are reaching up to the heights of men ..and sometimes even exceeding...so get used to it !!. 😆 Oh my god..There is a fire in the house across from ours. 😲😲 The firetruck is there..Lot of smoke coming out but I don't see any flames so I think its okay. Hope they got everyone out. Btw, You're missing the fire fighters Xarina ! 😛

😭  No shit!!!  Lean out the window and bag me a good looking one.😆  Shout if you have to.
llSerenityll thumbnail

😭  No shit!!!  Lean out the window and bag me a good looking one.😆  Shout if you have to.

They aren't a shirt that you can pick out a good looking one, bag it and ship the package to UK !! 😆 Sorry, some of us are actual proper ladies 😊 And not hussies looking for a one night stand with a dark and handsome firefighter. 🤣
Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago
Xarina thumbnail

They aren't a shirt that you can pick out a good looking one, bag it and ship the package to UK !! 😆 Sorry, some of us are actual proper ladies 😊 And not hussies looking for a one night stand with a dark and handsome firefighter. 🤣

You disappoint me.  Look through my eyes.😆
llSerenityll thumbnail

You disappoint me.  Look through my eyes.😆

Sorry for being such a disappointment, Ma'am..but I can't pick a package out for you without him ending up in jail for false child molestation charges . So instead of him ending up tied to your bed, he will be a victim of horny criminals. 😛
Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago