Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Ok I am so confused by the promo in Tuesdays epi!! What is Rashi talking about?? Gopi's had to work for everything that she'd got!! An orphan child who had to work for a place in  her mama's housee, who had to go through so much hardship in the early part of her married life, who is still striving for acceptance from her husband and acknowledgement that he loves her!! Whereas Rashi has had most things handed to her on a platter!! An easy going MIL and husband, a mother who committs crime in order to get the best for her daughter and yes herself too. So where the hell does Rashi get off????

it was the usual... she was just complaining and making Gopi feel guilty...
famzii05 thumbnail

It was rubbish!!
The food was average, there was hardly any space, the bride was busy getting pictures taken the whole time and it was a complete shambles!! We didn't get fed til past 9!! My cousins said that the wedding went on til 11!! They'd only booked the hall til 9!!

that sucks! no arrangement that means! god... atound how many people do you think were there?
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: famzii05

it was the usual... she was just complaining and making Gopi feel guilty...

She's such a bitch!!
I don't get how people like her I really don't!!! She makes my blood boil!! She needs to be sent somewhere to find out what real hardship is!!
Do you think if I sent the CVs a story suggestion where Jigar has to do a construction project in the desert somewhere and Rashi has to go with him will get considered? We could see Rashi struggling in the sun and sand scenario!!
famzii05 thumbnail

She's such a bitch!!
I don't get how people like her I really don't!!! She makes my blood boil!! She needs to be sent somewhere to find out what real hardship is!!
Do you think if I sent the CVs a story suggestion where Jigar has to do a construction project in the desert somewhere and Rashi has to go with him will get considered? We could see Rashi struggling in the sun and sand scenario!!

i dont even get why Jigar loves her or why anyone likes Rashi... i dont think Jigar is in love.. he is just the gentleman! argh... that would be awesome... she could suffer in the hot weather and she couls get lost there! for a while anyway... 😡 she annoys me soo much on screen...
NazmaJ thumbnail

i dont even get why Jigar loves her or why anyone likes Rashi... i dont think Jigar is in love.. he is just the gentleman! argh... that would be awesome... she could suffer in the hot weather and she couls get lost there! for a while anyway... 😡 she annoys me soo much on screen...

I agree!! She's such a silly cow!!
I just want her to leave!!!!!!
famzii05 thumbnail
okay Nazma... its past two so i will leave!

Good night! Khuda Hafiz! 🤗
NazmaJ thumbnail

okay Nazma... its past two so i will leave!

Good night! Khuda Hafiz! 🤗

Good night Sweetheart!!

Khuda Hafiz!!!🤗
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry I left !! Went to read my novel and fell asleep ..My dad woke me up after it was dark. I can't believe I slept for that long !! 😆 
NazmaJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Sorry I left !! Went to read my novel and fell asleep ..My dad woke me up after it was dark. I can't believe I slept for that long !! 😆 

Have you gone again?
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi. Just got in from shopping.  Howdy.