Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry Sorry Sorry everyone. I have not forgotten this story but I was also trying to write some other things. My mind has gone story crazy at the moment.
Anyhow back to this.
Here's the next chapter.

(slightly mature content)

Chapter 36

Akash and Payal's suite

''saw a diamond necklace with an amethyst stone shaped as a tear drop. Akash took out the necklace from the box and went around Payal. He placed the necklace around her neck while Payal moved her hair so Akash could clasp it together. Once he was done with that Payal placed the box on the side table and took out the earrings and put them on. Akash turned her around to look at his beautiful wife. Her eyes and head dropped in shyness. Akash placed his fingers on Payal's chin and made her face him. Payal looked up at him knowing full well what his intention was. Akash moved his eyes on her lips as his head was moving forward but Payal put her finger on his lips.

Payal: Not now Akash. You'll ruin my lipstick and you'll end up with lipstick on your mouth. Plus don't you need to look your best tonight.

Akash just smiled.

Akash: Well I guess later on.

Payal just blushed.

Arnav and Khushi's suite

''.a box. He then opened the box and showed it to Khushi. Her eyes widen in surprise. She then put her hand over the beautiful diamond necklace with a sapphire stone shaped in a heart that was shining at her tracing her fingers lightly over it mesmerized. Arnav then took the necklace out of box and placed the box on the side. He then walked around Khushi and placed the necklace around her neck. While trying to clasp the necklace together Arnav took the opportunity to trace his fingers lightly across Khushi's neck. Khushi closed her eyes her breathing suddenly erratic and her heart drumming in her chest. Once Arnav had clasped the necklace he couldn't help but carrying on tracing his fingers along her silky back while watching her through the mirror. Khushi could feel his touch sending electricity throughout her whole body. Arnav kept watching her reactions while fingers slowing moved around her upper back. His fingers then moved around her neck while he himself moved even closer to Khushi. She felt him a lot closer to her. Arnav had placed his head on the side where he shoulder and neck were exposed to him. He slowly moved his head down and placed a soft kiss on her shoulder tasting her soft silky skin before moving towards her neck placing kisses along the way. He moved to the base of her neck and started moving upwards again placing soft kisses before biting and tugging at her earlobe. Khushi felt like she was on fire and with each kiss she felt she was burning more. Once he was pulling at her earlobe she gasped, her hands tightening up around her saree and her eyes shot open looking straight at Arnav who was looking right back at her. His eyes portraying something that Khushi hadn't seen in them before. Desire and love. His intense gaze was making her nervous and exhilarated at the same time. He was so close to her. She could still feel him breathing on her sending goose bumps all over her body. He then moved his hand and placed it around her waist making sure he touched every part of her stomach knowing full well what her reaction will be. His other hand moved around the other side. Again making sure he touched her stomach before hugging her and pulling her more towards him. Khushi's eyes had automatically closed her eyes when she felt his hands on her waist. Her head automatically arched back placing her head on his shoulder. Arnav then using his left hand using his fingers touched her neck and started touching her neck moving his fingers up and down her skin. Khushi felt like she was drowning. She had never felt like this before. Her heart was racing and she felt very hot. She could feel his fingers causing havoc. She suddenly became really shy trying not to think what could happen. She turned around and put her head on his chest avoiding his gaze and trying hard to breathe normally again. Arnav knew how shy Khushi was and he loved her reaction. He couldn't believe any woman could make him feel the way he did about Khushi. Suddenly his phone rang and he picked it up. As he answered the call Khushi made to escape but Arnav's hand tightened around her which he placed around her back. He finished with the call and looked at Khushi.

Arnav: Khushi let's go the limo's here to pick us up.

Khushi was still avoiding his gaze. He looked at her and noticed she didn't have her earrings in. she moved his hand to the box picked it up and placed it in front of her face.

Arnav: Khushi you still need to wear your earrings. Hurry up we need to go.

Saying that he went out to the bedroom after handing the box to Khushi. Khushi looked at the box then looked at his receding back and then back to the box. Remembering she had to go she quickly put her earrings on and went out. She met him in the bedroom looking deep into his eyes and then her eyes just lowered in shyness as she remembered what just happened with a sweet smile on her face. Arnav was lost again in her innocence but he quickly shock himself mentally. He walked up to her and held his hand out. She saw his gesture and placed her hand in his. He turned around and they both walked out to the living room and then out of their suite. Akash and Payal were waiting outside their suite. They all headed towards the stairs and went down.

All the staff couldn't help but notice them as they came down the stairs. Arnav and Khushi in front while Akash and Payal behind. Both girls holding onto their husbands feeling very nervous. Neither of them wearing designer wear or expensive jewellery before.

They headed out towards the limo. They all got in and headed to the venue. As soon as they arrived outside they heard the commotion from outside.

The media were having a frenzy. They had already seen many famous people go by and a lot of business men with their wives or daughters but they were all waiting for the man of the hour Arnav Singh Raizada. A lot of tv reporters and fashion magazine reporters were there to see him as they had all heard rumours.

Back at RM the whole family had gathered around the tv watching this live.

Reporter one

We are here at anderi sports complex in Mumbai waiting for the man of the hour. Rumours have been rampant that not only is Arnav Singh Raizada arriving with his cousin but if sources are correct both Raizada men are arriving for the first time with their wives.

Reporter two

Nobody to date has seen what the wives of Arnav and Akash Singh Raizada look like as their pictures have never been issued. So this is a big moment that we get to see who the lucky ladies are. The weddings of both cousins have been a private affair with no official statement from the Raizada clan. A statement has come from their spokesperson earlier saying that they thank the media and everyone for allowing them their privacy. We also heard that Akash Singh Raizada is married to a girl named Payal while Arnav Singh Raizada is married to a girl called Khushi.

Reporter three

Well here they are. We are all eagerly awaiting for them to come out of the limo. The door's opening and out walks Akash Singh Raizada. He's turning to bring out his wife Payal Singh Raizada. Many girls may have broken hearts seeing this but Payal is very beautiful and the way Akash is holding his wife it seems he really loves her. If sources are right they married on the most romantic day. Valentine's day.

In the limo Arnav had told Akash to go first. He had to talk to Khushi. Akash knew why. It was lucky he had already discussed what Arnav was going to say earlier to Payal.  He got out turned around and held his hand out for Payal. She followed her husband out.

The camera's started clicking immediately while the tv cameras were all on close up to get a better shot of Payal. Payal felt awkward. She had never seen so many people in one go let alone so many flashes but she still managed to look gracefully.

Arnav: Khushi tonight you are going to find out what it really means to be my wife. There is a lot of media out there and they will be taking photos a lot of photos. Please don't get scared. I know this is all new to you and Payal but I need you to be strong for me. Oh and also I don't want to remind you about this but you remember how we met and your picture ending up in the media?

Khushi recalled that memory vividly.

Arnav: Khushi they are going to bring it up on the news channels for some time. Just don't worry. Ok?

All Khushi could do was nod. She was nervous. Really nervous.

Reporter one

The door's opening again and out comes Arnav Singh Raizada looking as handsome as ever. I think today many girls hearts are broken finding out Arnav Singh Raizada is no longer an eligible bachelor but a married man. He is outside yes he's turning around and yes his wife is coming out. She is''.. Oh My God!

Reporter two

It can't be'.

Reporter three

It is'.it's her.

Cameras were clicking everywhere while the tv cameras were getting close up shots. The media were going into a frenzy seeing who it was.

Over at RM on tv

Reporter one

Oh my god it is her. She is the same girl. The same girl who fell into Arnav Singh Raizada's arms last year at the Lucknow fashion show.  

Anjali had forgotten about this. Nani, mami and mama had shocked look on their faces while Shyam was fuming.

Pictures of Arnav catching Khushi in his arms were now on tv while the tv reporter was talking.

It seems like not only did she fall in to his arms she must have fallen in to his heart. Although he was supposed to marry Lavanya Kashyap it seems like this girl has made a more permanent mark on Arnav Singh Raizada's life.

Shyam wanted to punch someone looking at the images on tv.

Nani: Arnav bitwa knew Khushi since Lucknow?

Anjali: Yeah nani. I completely had forgotten about this.

Mami: Seems like this has been phatti sari's plan the whole time.

Nani just flashed an annoyed look at her. Shyam was still seething. He couldn't believe Arnav and Khushi knew each other before he had even met her. All he saw was Arnav and Khushi walking arm in arm on tv.

Please do hit the like button and please do comment

Edited by rashika - 11 years ago
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
LOL When the reporter says OMG, I cracked up. Love the reporters... Too cute!!! I loved the entry and ARHI stole the spotlight from Payash with that kiss. AWESOME UPDATE!
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Why.does.the.phone.always.ring??? Arnav, put your phone on silent when you are romancing your wife..!!! The reporters, of course, will remember every tiny detail of a celebrity's life even if they forget it right.. I wonder if this will happen in the show too.. if people will remember that Khushi was the same girl.. lol, Shyam deserved that!!! ðŸ˜† Of course Arnav and Khushi were meant to be together.. of course they would have met and they had already started thinking about each other before you met her, you idiot!! 

Loved the update.. I hope your work is going well! Don't worry about it! Relax and update when you can!!! Take care and good luck!! Thanks for the pm!
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very beautifully written, Loved it!! The reporters dialogues were amazing!! Love to see Shyam burning with jealousy. I really hope this whole media thing does not affect Khushi in anyway. The jewellery seems beautiful.
niania13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great part!
It was a good idea to bring up the video from when Khushi had fallen into Arnav's arms. It reminds us that the journalists already know her.

I loved the part when Arnav started to get intimate with Khushi!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Omfgg, Khushi Is SO Shy & Innocent ðŸ˜³ Awww, Who Can't Remember Their First Meeting ?! Shyam Going Green Is The Most Beautiful Moment EVERRR ðŸ¤£
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Awesome update as usual Rashika!

Loved it! www the reporters rocked! ðŸ˜†

HAHAHAHA I ccan imagine Shyaamu's shocked facial expressions!🤣

Awww! Prakash is funny, There kinda cute :P

Awww! Arshi rocked. The kiss, how cuuute! Totally LOVED it<3

Do update soon and thanks for the PM! ðŸ¤—
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous update