Users

Frequent Posters

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ita an hillarirous ff...loved it
aartipartyy thumbnail
soo sorry this is late! i loved it!!! and the beginning where he overhears them talking.. lolol. can't wait for more! πŸ˜ƒ
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update.  HP's money and  continuous face transplants  🀣 beyond funny.
mizzraksha712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i did not lyk dis update ..but luved it it was superrb!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ my favourite part was :Infact, sometimes I believe HP has even more money than dad cos he can afford to have a complete face transplant every few weeks. You must have noticed how his face keeps changing altho his name remains the same! god !! dis cracked me up alot ..🀣
awesum ss  just luved it πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
with every new update i'm luving it even more!!! and more!!! junior asr rocks!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
SmileyStar thumbnail
Hello Diary!

Once again today, Entered Mum and Dad's room to be greeted by a pleasant breeze and heard faint Rabba Ve coming from the poolside. Ufff! I felt like screaming!

I hurried to the poolside as fast as my little legs could carry me and just reached in time to see Dad pull Mum's hand preventing her from falling into the pool from its edge. And Instead of letting her go, he held her close and then started leaning towards her face as they stared unblinkingly into each other's eyes. I felt like drowning myself in the pool!

I was thinking of interrupting them with a loud "Enough!" when the 'Queen of Interruptions' herself arrived once again at perfect time and called out "Chotay"! And then not seeing them in the room, went away.

Mum and Dad got so flustered hearing Anjali Bua's voice that Mum ended up falling into the pool and yelling "Pull me out! Pull me out! I can't swim" as she thrashed in the water, frantically waving her arms about.

Dad let out a chuckle as he told mum she didn't even need to swim as the pool's only 3 foot deep!

Finally after many calming words, Dad managed to pull out a completely soaked and water dripping Mum from the pool. Her clothes clunged to her and somehow the sight made Dad stare at her even more! Adults! Seriously Beyond my comprehension!

Recently I've noticed how mum has a knack of falling when Dad's with her. I mean, how you ever seen mum fall in the absense of Dad and fall flat on her bum? Never! She always trips and falls when Dad's in the same room as her and can catch her. Hmmm... I think she uses this as a trick to start a Rabba Ve Moment.

And I believe thats the only reason why dad goes to jogging and exercise every morning so that he remains fit enough to tolerate Mum's weight without dropping her. Poor Dad!

Happy Valentine's Day!! I'd been hoping that Sarah would atleast send me a Valentine's card if not a Bouquet... But did she send me anything? Nope! I can't believe she's ignored me again but then, maybe she's just playing hard to get.

Dad got about 2899 Valentine's cards! Can you believe it? All from some weird organisation called IF- which seems to be filled with crazy girls drooling over MY DAD! I think thats the reason why Dad doesn't let the outside world see me, cos if these chicks saw me then who would even give Dad another glance?! Sometimes I actually feel like a bird in a gilded cage!

Anyways, I saw some of the cards sent to dad and to be honest they rather made me blush. Mum got absolutely scandalized and I caught her muttering things like, "besharam larkiyan... Kissi shadi shuda insaan ko aisay cards... Chi chi chi" and then she told Dad to wipe that amused grin off his face and throw those revolting cards away and stomped off to the kitchen to make jalebies!

Mum was really upset the entire day. She wouldn't let it show but you could tell that by looking at the amount of Jalebies she made and how she kept blowing her nose into her dupatta.

Akash Chacho and Payal Mausi played their traditional hide and seek all over the Raizada Mansion with Akash Chacho following Payal Mausi like a lost puppy and then she would get shy and run away and the seeking would start again.

Manorma Maami was wailing loudly how Mama had not even given her a 'Vailentine Carrad' while a flustered Mama admitted sheepishly that he didn't even know what a Valentine's day is.

Anjali Bua received a huge bouquet and a Card from a childhood friend she was seeing these days, Rahul, and she wouldn't stop giggling like a teenage girl with her first crush. At one point, she said, 'I'm so Happy! Lets celebrate this occasion' and then turning to Naani she beemed, "I think we should hold a Puja today!"

Dad looked like he'd start banging his head on the wall while Naani smiled and replied in her signature answer, "Anjali bitya theek kahat hain"

I seriously have a feeling that If Anjali Bua says that Naani we should get You married off, Naani will still reply, "Anjali bitya theek kahat hain!"

Anyways, like I already knew, Dad wasn't going to let mum spend the entire day moping around the house, so he took her to a real posh restaurant (altho mum was insisting on going to a Gol Gappay stall) and guess what? They left me out! I was admiring how absolutely breathtaking both my parents looked when they came out of their room after getting ready, dad looked stunning in a tuxedo while mum was wearing a red saree and she looked gorgeous! And I was amazed how the absence of pom poms can change a person, when they came forward and bid me good bye and left! Evil people! Now they'll probably stare into each other's eyes throughout the entire dinner and have half a dozen children by the time they come back! Omg! My life's totally ruined!

How was it, guys? Pls Comment and Like!! =D

**PART 8 ON PAGE 104**Edited by SmileyStar - 11 years ago
shils28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God ! This is really awesome... I loved it  πŸ˜ƒ
sumana-13 thumbnail
this is simply hillarious stuff yaar ... thanks ...

a big hugs to you from sumana for this awesome thread buddy ...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
nice update πŸ‘
thnx for da PM
PastelBeauty thumbnail
WOW, awesome and don't you dare say it isn't as good as what you wrote before. It was just mind-blowing πŸ‘
Crazy organisation called IF. That is so US β˜ΊοΈ

Awwwn, dinner πŸ˜

Swear, this Junior ASR is turning out to be all chaalaak, Interrupting all rabba ve's πŸ˜†