SS: ASR Junior's SECRET DIARY! Part 10 Pg 134 UPDATED!!

SmileyStar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyyy ppl!

This is something I came up wid last night ;) Borrowed the idea from the book, "Brooklyn Beckham's Secret Diary" Well I hope you'll enjoy reading it cos I sure enjoyed writing it alot!

Hello World,

Born today on the 14th of July 2015. I must say its quite a relief to get out into the open and breathe freely. 9 months of bobbing around, not doing much isn't really my idea of a good time.

Mum and Dad seem Ok. Though its a bit too early to start having real opinions. Mum keeps bursting into tears everytime she sees me and dad seems a little dazed with happiness and he too gets teary eyed time to time (which I think is a bit uncool for such a big lad) but I suppose they're just very happy to see me.

Its been 3 days at the hospital and although its very posh and provides a good variety of cuddly toys (with which mum plays almost all day) I think it's about time I hit the real world. And one thing more, mum and dad haven't named me yet... I hope its something nice and cool. I am, after all, going to be the most eligible bachelor in town!

OMG!! They've named me!! Ashar Singh Raizada! What kinda name is that? I mean, Ashar sounds Hot but Singh?! How will I show my face in public?!

Ok, I've calmed down a bit! Cos it just dawned on me that mum and dad survive with that name too so I'll just have to live with it... Daft names run in the family I suppose.

We're home!! Safely!! I'm only a few days old and I already faced my first life threatening experience today on the ride back home! Dad was driving his SUV and mum sat in the front and dumped me in the baby carrier at the back. Everything was alright until mum's dupatta flew into dad's face due to the air blowing in from the open window. Dad slowly pulled it off and started staring at her like a lunatic! All of a sudden completely oblivious to the fact that he's driving! And out of nowhere, this weird music started playing which went something like "Rabba way, O Rabba wayyy"! I got so freaked out when the staring session looked like it can continue till the end of times! Had I not starting crying at the top of my lungs at that moment, we might have been on our way to heaven instead of home!

So yeah, I'll have to see what I can do to make them get rid of this nasty habit of staring at each other like someone who has seen sun for the first time. I mean, they see each other 24/7! How can they still get interested in each other's eyes is anyone's guess.

Home's cool and everyone absolutely dotes on me! Anjali bua has a hard time putting me down. She's ecstatic that her chotay is a dad now. I'm not sure if her eye sight is fine cos dad doesn't look 'chotay' to me. Not one bit!

Everytime Manorma Dadi sees me in the presence of Akash Chacho and Payal Mausi, she starts pestering them abt when they'll make her a real dadi. I'm not sure how I feel about this... Having a younger kid would be fun but i don't want to share my attention with anybody else. Atleast not now...

Mum doesn't let dad carry me yet cos she's terrified that he'll drop me (altho he never drops her!) but I guess she's right cos I observed him for a few hours this morning and his posture is too stiff to hold a child. Loosen up a little, Dad! But he does give me sloppery kisses every half an hour and I'm afraid i'll have a stubble burn all my childhood.

I don't think I enjoy night time very much cos I feel discarded in my cot in my own room so I try to wake mum and dad everytime I get up in the night myself. During the 1st couple of months, mum would come running as soon as I started wailing but now she just orders dad to put me to sleep back again. And OMG!! Sometimes dad tries to sing me to sleep, or rather squawk me to sleep and I have to start bawling at the top of my lungs to drown his voice. I think he'll soon get the msg that singing just isn't his thing...

One night, when I woke mum up as usual wid my wailing while dad was on some business trip and wouldn't stop crying after even an hour, she lost her rag and told me that if I didn't shut up, Bad Big Evil Shyamo would come and get me! I cannot tell you how terrified I got! This shyamo sounded like such an awful creature! I got scared as hell and shut up immediately!

Although I've heard that my dad is a very successful businessman and earns alot, I'm afraid to say that he's not very bright in the head. While most people like Akash Chacho are quick and bright enough to finish their work at office and stay free at home, my dad never manages that. Poor lad spends most of his time on the laptop completing his office work. I do sometimes feel sorry for him. But I'm proud of him too that despite being slow in the head, he works so hard to provide us with such a decent living.

How was it, ppl? Comments and Likes pls!

*PART 2 PAGE 18*
*PART 3 PAGE 31*
*PART 4 PAGE 43*
*PART 5 PAGE 58*
*PART 6 PAGE 75*
*PART 7 PAGE 89*
*PART 8 PAGE 104*
*PART 9 PAGE 119*
*PART 10 PAGE 134*Edited by SmileyStar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnfrjnfr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow what an amazing piece it was!!
really enjoyed:)
Summer_Rain thumbnail
wow..super awesome...
arnav taking care of his son.hayee...just imagined this scene...and omg...

its hillarious also..loved it...
πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Edited by suhana5sweety - 12 years ago
UKLotus thumbnail
What a unique and brilliant storyline. Wonderfully written.

Totally enjoy reading it.

Is it a one-off or are you going to convert it into an OS? Will be pleasant surprised if it's the latter.

Thanks very much for the awesome post.

Take care.

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
that was sooo sweet... REALLY loved it... very well written and funny too
Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOOOL
that was good!!!
Ashar Singh Raizada...πŸ˜†
Chotey not being chotey anymore hehe
eye-lock scene!
seriously this was a fun n good read 🀣
thanks!
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!
BIB FREACKY MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u cracked me thier i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hillarious!🀣🀣
anji_22 thumbnail
wow... dat was awesome.
🀣
Aparajita267 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This was really hilarious . I loved it πŸ˜ƒ
PixieFlame thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail