Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Harman Baweja resembles Hrithik Roshan😳
Barundeewani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
totally agree , i am an ardent fan of hrithik , and crazy for barun ,they both r too hot to handle
hundal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prassy.kavi

i dont agree that hrithik over acts, i like barun also but hrithik is tooo far away from him whether its in expressions, romance or anything and i want to tell you that he never get an opportunity he created an opportunity which seems very easy for a star kid but its most difficult. ex; abhishek bachhan if we take him he got many opportunities but hrithik you never compare him with others. even though i like barun but i disagree(in looks he can be matched to hrithik but in acting no ways but that doesnt mean barun is a bad actor in fact i love his acting but hrihthik is outstanding)

Barun is fabulous but Hrithik is prolly one of THE best actors I have EVER seen. Just watch Agneepath. His expressions were out of this world. I was never a big fan of his. But if you just watch the song Gun Guna Gun, his acting is just perfect. Pain, love in just facial expressions!

prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hundal

Barun is fabulous but Hrithik is prolly one of THE best actors I have EVER seen. Just watch Agneepath. His expressions were out of this world. I was never a big fan of his. But if you just watch the song Gun Guna Gun, his acting is just perfect. Pain, love in just facial expressions!

yes, totally totally agree with you. thats why hrithik he is my favourite actor. he is superb in facial expressions whether its hatred, pain , romance or admiring looks, he acts with his eyes only. 
ArShiLover11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes Barun does resemble Hrithik...i thot so as soon as i saw him first time as Arnav.
But yeah, i find Barun to be more handsome than Hrithik.
mk4harshu thumbnail
I thought of same thing but then I thought I was crazy!!!!! When I watched holi epi when Arnav is wearing white shirt it reminded me of Hrithik in Agneepath because he wear white shirt in some scenes. Now I know I'm not crazy!!!!!!!!
IPKKNDcrazy thumbnail
i thought he was more like more like aamir with those expressive eyes, and style of acting, he is more chocolatey compared to hrithik.

Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

Hrithik is Sanaya favorite actor I think!

yup you got that right and i totaly agree πŸ˜‰
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But Hrithik bigger than Barun. He has more muscle.
mitalidp thumbnail
My thoughts exactly...! πŸ˜‰ 
The first time I saw him on IPKKND, I too thought he resembled Hrithik and some of his expressions are also like Hrithik's...I am a fan of both of them as actors first and then their good looks... and while I would not like to compare the two, I think both are great in their own way and truly gifted... πŸ˜Š