Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awww thank God some people also think that Barun resembles Hrithik <3<3 Seriously, I love Barun :) He is the 2nd most perfect person on Earth... after Hrithik :) Really, Barun is superb but Hrithik is Hrithik :D 
Black_Paradize thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplesky

barun copies Hrithik Roshan... he is no way near to him!!!!!!!!!

yeh ...coz barun is much more better actor
ArshiRaiguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
arrey... issme poochne ki kya baath hey... i hav felt the same from the very frst day i watchd ipkknd... 
Sanamsigh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i totallly agree with u ! when i first saw IPKKND and i used to see scenes with ASR i used to think wow this guy looks so much like HR ..even his belt and shoe had the H initial on it..there are sometimes when he has a bit of Amir Khan as well...

loved ur post ! know exactly how u felt !!!!
MKyara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
his eyes are the dreamiest of the dreamiest of the dreamiest og the...wel the list continues...hehe...cuz its true...and for me...to luk at any guys first thing i notice about them b4 their character or personality is their eyes...and he is...u get my point...:)

and hrithik was my fav immediately after the release of Kaho Na...Pyaar hain...wait...y izn Arnav or Khushi using this line...:/

wel anywayz...tho they don have any similarities...the biggest difference in them u vil have to agree...Hrithik is lyk the best dancer and wel our Arnie Darling...i mean Barun...hehe...i don wanna insult him but u knw wat i mean also there...;)

but either ways...i love Barun now more than anyone...as for hrithik...he has always been my fav actor and dancer...loving him is really a far Qs...but tht dozn apply for Barun...cuz he is indifferent and Unique...:)

crystal94 thumbnail
absolutetly true ha resembles hrithik
TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hrithik is a very emotive actor and so is Barun they can express so well with their eyes. Hrithik is muscular where as Barun is lean put they both can portray a lot of subtlety with great finess.
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hrithik in looks or acting is way superior to Barun. Hrithik has excelled in varied roles and got so many awards. Barun is good as asr and he looks good on-screen.

He does look like Hrithik. I ove hom too and he is 10 yrs younger, so no point in comparing them.